12-16-2015, 06:01 PM #1
01cedricv2
NGU Elite Lifetime Mermber
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Enzo Hey NGU Enzo

Today is a great Day, as of I´m gonna release something, which will help you, to keep your Lobby safe from GodmodeClasses! This is just a first & small Release, but I will update the SPRX, if I find more stuff to eliminate those GodmodeClasses Ninja

Whats in it?
Basicly its only removing the GodmodeClasses (Temporary) for the Game you playing... HOST ONLY!

Bugs
At the Moment none!

Proof Video

Download
You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

Virusscan
Non, its just an SPRX + EBOOT Smile

Enjoy it Guys!
Last edited by 01cedricv2 ; 12-16-2015 at 07:44 PM. Reason: new video :) Thanks to Venox!

The following 13 users say thank you to 01cedricv2 for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, Amaziing, basshead4ever, EternalHabit, K51, koekiemonstarr2, mrdarkblue, SushiMonster, VenoxCoding, X-Nothing-X, zAlbanianModder
12-17-2015, 06:01 AM #11
SC58
Former Staff
do all client stats and remove it from them for good :p

The following user thanked SC58 for this useful post:

01cedricv2
12-17-2015, 06:04 AM #12
01cedricv2
NGU Elite Lifetime Mermber
Originally posted by SC58 View Post
do all client stats and remove it from them for good :p

Yeah, was thinking about that aswell :P maybe in a future update Smile
12-17-2015, 04:43 PM #13
SMT_Unbanned
Do a barrel roll!
Ich säge mal nix dezue ._.
12-18-2015, 12:15 AM #14
X-Nothing-X
There's way Too Much..
Originally posted by BulletProof3160 View Post
I believe in Enstones menu Phantom you can take their godmode class away forever.

Nah..I have that Menu. You can take weapons and etc, for that match..but I believe it all resets after the game. Still...ANYTHING to stop the little G.mode sh1t is a WIN for anyone who plays MW3!! Nothing is more annoying than seeing a little ghost running around trying to moab..or buzz-killing you...

The following user thanked X-Nothing-X for this useful post:

user_714
12-18-2015, 12:50 AM #15
you sure? he just updated it with an option to permanently remove godmode class.
12-18-2015, 02:50 AM #16
X-Nothing-X
There's way Too Much..
you sure? he just updated it with an option to permanently remove godmode class.

Huh..maybe I over looked it. I'll be on in a few minutes...I'll load it up and see..
12-18-2015, 03:27 AM #17
X-Nothing-X
There's way Too Much..

yea you're right. It must of just been updated over the last 48 hours. I was just on 1.04 and it's now on 1.11. You can clear out any godmode users in the lobby, you can also prevent anyone from using a G.M. class, and you can take their classes away! This makes me happy.

The following user thanked X-Nothing-X for this useful post:

user_714
12-19-2015, 07:40 AM #18
Pointless - on a modding site, to publish something to screw with other people's mods. If you're the host - simply kick them. ALL MODS ARE CHEATS (duh) If you don't like someone on God mode, stop using mods yourself!
12-19-2015, 07:44 AM #19
If permanently screwing with someone's mod makes you "happy" then you have NO business on a modding site yourself. I find it rather pathetic that anyone that does, supports, or uses mods themselves gets jollies screwing with someone else's mod.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo