12-01-2012, 01:06 PM #1
Harry
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Hey, whats going on guys. Well here it is, the final release of my MostDope patch. I have worked on this patch for ages, it turned out far better than i could of ever imagined! I Have taken suggestions from alot of ngu members and i have tried to implement them in as much as i can! This is pretty much my last contribution to the COD4 Section, shame i know Winky Winky but the time has come.. Modding has died. So i am releasing it here so as i can play BO2 more ( not that i've been working on this patch lately ). Now, you guys have got two options, read the long story or the short story on why this patch took so long..

Short Story.
I updated to windows 8 and lost EVERYTHING :|. But in 'My Computer' i found a directory called "windows.old" and in there i found COD4 Folder, inside that folder was my mostdope patch..

Long Story.
I bought windows 8 a month/ 2months ago and i updated, but when i pressed "update and keep files" the damn thing kept freezing ( tried 4 times ). So i thought stuff this and updated and deleted all my files. So i lost everything.. Here's me thinking i backed up my COD4 Mods folder to my Ext HDD, i hadn't stare. Everything but that folder, so i was annoyed obviously.. however the other day i was looking through my PC and found a directory called "windows.old" in 'My Computer' ... I opened it up and everything from windows 7 was on there D= I was so happy, i finally had my MostDope patch back and could release it! So then, here we are!

Anywaaaay, Not gonna rabble on for much longer.. i know most will probably skip this and go straight to the download. But, oh well what can you do ay :p. This is just to give a shoutout to the people who made all this possible Happy ..

iPROFamily
IVI40A3Fusionz
uK_ViiPeR
PREMIER-GAMER
Gizmo
h4x0r

Thanks to Joelrca

Download the PS3 Version You must login or register to view this content.

Download the PC Version You must login or register to view this content.

Enjoy the patch guys, no suggestions because i won't be updating this Smile.

~ .haz! :evil:
Last edited by Harry ; 12-01-2012 at 10:41 PM.

The following 28 users say thank you to Harry for this useful post:

^TPP^, /SneakerStreet/, AndreeU, YouAppreciateMe, CleanMODSHD, Convex, Flamby, forflah123, Gian_, iLennyBhoyx, iMrDannyModz, xTc, IVI40A3Fusionz, J, Joel, Jrichman, Nubz, redbullmasta, SC58, Script Kiddie, Silent Assassin, sirsmokealotENG, Uk_ViiPeR, Vampytwistッ, xePixTvx, xKtF, zZHackzZ
12-01-2012, 07:21 PM #11
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
Uploaded a video of your patch for the PC version :P

The following user thanked Joel for this useful post:

Harry
12-01-2012, 10:14 PM #12
Harry
Former Staff
Originally posted by Convex. View Post
Yes, you didn't know? Happy

no i did not stare Please host this! I may record it if possible ^3^.

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 PM ----------

Originally posted by Joelrca View Post
Uploaded a video of your patch for the PC version :P

Thanks so much for this video Happy. I Will now add to the Original Post, thanks again dude! :love:.
12-01-2012, 10:54 PM #13
Default Avatar
AK47
Originally posted by .haz View Post

Hey, whats going on guys. Well here it is, the final release of my MostDope patch. I have worked on this patch for ages, it turned out far better than i could of ever imagined! I Have taken suggestions from alot of ngu members and i have tried to implement them in as much as i can! This is pretty much my last contribution to the COD4 Section, shame i know Winky Winky but the time has come.. Modding has died. So i am releasing it here so as i can play BO2 more ( not that i've been working on this patch lately ). Now, you guys have got two options, read the long story or the short story on why this patch took so long..

Short Story.
I updated to windows 8 and lost EVERYTHING :|. But in 'My Computer' i found a directory called "windows.old" and in there i found COD4 Folder, inside that folder was my mostdope patch..

Long Story.
I bought windows 8 a month/ 2months ago and i updated, but when i pressed "update and keep files" the damn thing kept freezing ( tried 4 times ). So i thought stuff this and updated and deleted all my files. So i lost everything.. Here's me thinking i backed up my COD4 Mods folder to my Ext HDD, i hadn't stare. Everything but that folder, so i was annoyed obviously.. however the other day i was looking through my PC and found a directory called "windows.old" in 'My Computer' ... I opened it up and everything from windows 7 was on there D= I was so happy, i finally had my MostDope patch back and could release it! So then, here we are!

Anywaaaay, Not gonna rabble on for much longer.. i know most will probably skip this and go straight to the download. But, oh well what can you do ay :p. This is just to give a shoutout to the people who made all this possible Happy ..

iPROFamily
IVI40A3Fusionz
uK_ViiPeR
PREMIER-GAMER
Gizmo
h4x0r

Thanks to Joelrca

Awesome patch bro, thanks for the credit's
12-01-2012, 10:56 PM #14
Harry
Former Staff
Originally posted by h4x0r View Post
Awesome patch bro, thanks for the credit's

No problem bro, you were a huge help in the patch Winky Winky. You should record it and upload to Plutoshots! Happy.
12-01-2012, 10:59 PM #15
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
no i did not stare Please host this! I may record it if possible ^3^.

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 PM ----------

Thanks so much for this video Happy. I Will now add to the Original Post, thanks again dude! :love:.

No problem man Happy
12-02-2012, 06:46 AM #16
ohTrashy
Bounty hunter
yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
12-02-2012, 07:00 AM #17
.haz do you know how to convert ps3 patches to pc? i looked on ngu but nothing helped:(
12-02-2012, 12:28 PM #18
Harry
Former Staff
Originally posted by FLIXFuziionz View Post
.haz do you know how to convert ps3 patches to pc? i looked on ngu but nothing helped:(

Erm, yes i do Smile. I will make a full tutorial in the tut section this week.. if you want my patch on PC though, it is below the PS3 download link Happy.

Originally posted by ohTrashy View Post
yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aha, hope you enjoy the patch dude! I remember you posting on the Preview Thread a while ago Winky Winky.
12-03-2012, 01:50 AM #19

Short Story.

Long Story.

iPROFamily
IVI40A3Fusionz
uK_ViiPeR
PREMIER-GAMER
Gizmo
h4x0r

Thanks to Joelrca

Not to sound like a noob but is there a thread on how to hack on cod4 PC Version?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo