12-01-2012, 01:06 PM #1
Harry
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Hey, whats going on guys. Well here it is, the final release of my MostDope patch. I have worked on this patch for ages, it turned out far better than i could of ever imagined! I Have taken suggestions from alot of ngu members and i have tried to implement them in as much as i can! This is pretty much my last contribution to the COD4 Section, shame i know Winky Winky but the time has come.. Modding has died. So i am releasing it here so as i can play BO2 more ( not that i've been working on this patch lately ). Now, you guys have got two options, read the long story or the short story on why this patch took so long..

Short Story.
I updated to windows 8 and lost EVERYTHING :|. But in 'My Computer' i found a directory called "windows.old" and in there i found COD4 Folder, inside that folder was my mostdope patch..

Long Story.
I bought windows 8 a month/ 2months ago and i updated, but when i pressed "update and keep files" the damn thing kept freezing ( tried 4 times ). So i thought stuff this and updated and deleted all my files. So i lost everything.. Here's me thinking i backed up my COD4 Mods folder to my Ext HDD, i hadn't stare. Everything but that folder, so i was annoyed obviously.. however the other day i was looking through my PC and found a directory called "windows.old" in 'My Computer' ... I opened it up and everything from windows 7 was on there D= I was so happy, i finally had my MostDope patch back and could release it! So then, here we are!

Anywaaaay, Not gonna rabble on for much longer.. i know most will probably skip this and go straight to the download. But, oh well what can you do ay :p. This is just to give a shoutout to the people who made all this possible Happy ..

iPROFamily
IVI40A3Fusionz
uK_ViiPeR
PREMIER-GAMER
Gizmo
h4x0r

Thanks to Joelrca

Download the PS3 Version You must login or register to view this content.

Download the PC Version You must login or register to view this content.

Enjoy the patch guys, no suggestions because i won't be updating this Smile.

~ .haz! :evil:
Last edited by Harry ; 12-01-2012 at 10:41 PM.

The following 28 users say thank you to Harry for this useful post:

^TPP^, /SneakerStreet/, AndreeU, YouAppreciateMe, CleanMODSHD, Convex, Flamby, forflah123, Gian_, iLennyBhoyx, iMrDannyModz, xTc, IVI40A3Fusionz, J, Joel, Jrichman, Nubz, redbullmasta, SC58, Script Kiddie, Silent Assassin, sirsmokealotENG, Uk_ViiPeR, Vampytwistッ, xePixTvx, xKtF, zZHackzZ
12-27-2012, 01:05 AM #38
Flamby
Gym leader
I love this patch!
12-27-2012, 01:20 PM #39
Harry
Former Staff
Originally posted by DanishLukas View Post
I love this patch!

aha, thank you very much mate ^^. Glad people are actually using it ^_^.
12-27-2012, 01:21 PM #40
nice patch you got yourself their shame I don't have a CFW PS3 to put it on or the PC version of the game :(
12-27-2012, 10:47 PM #41
Kheppy
Free Service Cod4-5 Mw2 Mw3 BO2 PS3
Link was removed ?
12-28-2012, 07:49 PM #42
Harry
Former Staff
Originally posted by Kheppy View Post
Link was removed ?

nope? Just tested, both the links work fine :p.
12-29-2012, 01:19 AM #43
Really Nice Patch xD
12-29-2012, 09:59 AM #44
Originally posted by .haz View Post
nope? Just tested, both the links work fine :p.

Hey man nice patch but i'm trying to host this on ps3 but when I go to private match it just freezes my playstation??
12-29-2012, 11:33 AM #45
Harry
Former Staff
Originally posted by 1337 View Post
Hey man nice patch but i'm trying to host this on ps3 but when I go to private match it just freezes my playstation??

Im not sure mate, as I say I have never tested it online. However i know it works because of the video.. Must be something your end!
12-29-2012, 12:43 PM #46
Originally posted by .haz View Post
Im not sure mate, as I say I have never tested it online. However i know it works because of the video.. Must be something your end!

Hmm well thanks I try to get something working

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo