04-17-2011, 10:04 PM #1
Callum.
The Welsh Guy FTW
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok so i wanna make a YouTube account creator, or a PSN account creator, but i cant code in VB2010Express, im quite good at making the design i need someone to partner up and help me out with this, i will pay vbux and give credit also.

Heres the design ive made so far :

You must login or register to view this content.]

Hope you like the design.

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------

Any help out there ?

---------- Post added at 10:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

?????????????????????????????????????
04-17-2011, 10:22 PM #2
vSaBoTeuR x
< ^ > < ^ >
External creation is C++, C#, Python, Ruby and Java. VB.NET (in general) sucks for these things.

The following user thanked vSaBoTeuR x for this useful post:

|C++|
04-17-2011, 10:23 PM #3
Callum.
The Welsh Guy FTW
Originally posted by xNCK View Post
External creation is C++, C#, Python, Ruby and Java. VB.NET (in general) sucks for these things.

Thanks can u code in VB i need help
04-17-2011, 10:26 PM #4
Callum.
The Welsh Guy FTW
No, learn something else instead. VB will ruin your programming career. Learn Python and then switch over to C++.

Don't waste your talents on a Win32-only language!

Thanks mateeee
04-18-2011, 08:59 AM #5
Why don't you just get back on topic and help the guy.
Sorry I can't help as I don't really know that sort of thing if but nobody helps you here I'm sure YouTube can help you Winky Winky.
04-18-2011, 04:30 PM #6
create a web browser

WebBrowser1.Visible = False

then go to youtube/psn and go to create an account

take the address (url) of it

then in create put

WebBrowser1.Navigate("address of create")

there you go
---------------------------------------------

If you want to go more advanced than that then you have to learn a different language because VB.net is limited

or . . .

you can .xml code in vb.net which is difficult but it can be done
04-18-2011, 08:50 PM #7
IVThaKiller
Gym leader
You CAN code this in VB. There are many selling their sources. It is very easy.
04-18-2011, 09:41 PM #8
Josh_ox3
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by 780 View Post
Ok so i wanna make a YouTube account creator, or a PSN account creator, but i cant code in VB2010Express, im quite good at making the design i need someone to partner up and help me out with this, i will pay vbux and give credit also.

Heres the design ive made so far :

You must login or register to view this content.]

Hope you like the design.

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------

Any help out there ?

---------- Post added at 10:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

?????????????????????????????????????

You would need to forward a capatcha to the program, i would suggest VB for this as its pretty simple, you need to somehow make another window with a email account creator or use IR-ID to make yahoo accounts then use a username:password list to activate the accounts, in the activation part you would need to make the program only click on a email with certain words and click on a certain link inside the email, so it would be really hard.

The following user thanked Josh_ox3 for this useful post:

Callum.
04-20-2011, 02:12 AM #9
3arc
Meow.

VB.NET just sucks. real programmers use C++, Java, or Objective-C.
04-20-2011, 02:19 AM #10
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
VB.Net can make some alright simple applications, in my opinion it is a great way for people to gain an interest in programming since your getting a basic idea of memorizing codes. Don't become dependent on it though, once you get a decent idea switch over quickly to a new language and stick with that one.

Read up though before you choose. I personally am wanting to learn Java but I don't have a strong enough computer to really make anything half decent that everyone else can make.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo