03-09-2010, 05:32 PM #1
Dopey
NGU :/
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I never noticed that many people from here played farmville so I will help you guys out Happy

This bot will harvest, plow, and seed your crops, trees and animals. It can also help, feed, and fertilize your neighbors farm. IT IS NOT AN AUTOCLICKER. Which is a good thing.

The only thing everyone worries about is that this bot has an internal browser, which means you MUST sign in when you open it. That means TYPE IN YOUR PASSWORD. Everyone thinks it's going to steal your info but it's not. I've been using this bot aince January with no problems. Virus scanners sometimes detect it as a risk but that's normal with these types of bots.

If you don't trust me, don't download.

Here is the Download Link for version 2.99 (Updated August 12, 2010) :
You must login or register to view this content.

Here is the website that teaches you You must login or register to view this content.

For those of you that have farmville, and would like to see my farm, click You must login or register to view this content.

To make this thread fun, post a pic of your farm Happy
Happy farming Winky Winky

**EDIT**
Some of us were having to sign in to facebook every time you open the bot. A quick way to fix this is to:
1. Open the bot and sign in.
2. On the top right of facebook click my account > sign out.
3. Sign back in but this time check the box that says remember me.

After doing this, every time you open the bot, it will go straight to your farm Happy
Last edited by Dopey ; 08-12-2010 at 08:02 AM.

The following 21 users say thank you to Dopey for this useful post:

ꜛ  , ~pocketemo~, Alekz, Analdogfag, Bluemywaffle, Cryptic, DaenerysTargy, DaHansi, iSMACKyouFACE, IvanTheTerrible, Jester Actual, Kinetic, MysticSoulWolf, Nair Nuts, o NICK o, ResistElite,, S e t h, SantaClawZ, ShAdoW_RiDa, The-Godfather
03-23-2010, 04:16 AM #20
Cpt.Slow
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by Mr.
Updated with new version.

thanks alot man Smile
03-23-2010, 12:28 PM #21
cpt.jay
DOWN GUNTER DOWN
thanks dopey saved me a lot of time Smile
03-27-2010, 10:06 PM #22
this looks amazing, might start using this Smile my mates will be like dude wtf are you doing playing farmville and all ill be saying is ermmmm :L
03-31-2010, 07:24 AM #23
LOL this is backdoored. A bot can't have a false-postive of a backdoor. 100% without a doubt. They should have crypted it better...
03-31-2010, 07:33 AM #24
Originally posted by O View Post
Dopey would post this

ahah thanks bro. Posting it again for teh lolz

You must login or register to view this content.

Your Farm Kicks Ass :p
03-31-2010, 04:48 PM #25
Dopey
Updated again Winky Winky
04-08-2010, 12:24 AM #26
BRB16
Keeper
lol nice find dopey
04-17-2010, 01:51 AM #27
Dopey