03-09-2010, 05:32 PM #1
Dopey
NGU :/
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I never noticed that many people from here played farmville so I will help you guys out Happy

This bot will harvest, plow, and seed your crops, trees and animals. It can also help, feed, and fertilize your neighbors farm. IT IS NOT AN AUTOCLICKER. Which is a good thing.

The only thing everyone worries about is that this bot has an internal browser, which means you MUST sign in when you open it. That means TYPE IN YOUR PASSWORD. Everyone thinks it's going to steal your info but it's not. I've been using this bot aince January with no problems. Virus scanners sometimes detect it as a risk but that's normal with these types of bots.

If you don't trust me, don't download.

Here is the Download Link for version 2.99 (Updated August 12, 2010) :
You must login or register to view this content.

Here is the website that teaches you You must login or register to view this content.

For those of you that have farmville, and would like to see my farm, click You must login or register to view this content.

To make this thread fun, post a pic of your farm Happy
Happy farming Winky Winky

**EDIT**
Some of us were having to sign in to facebook every time you open the bot. A quick way to fix this is to:
1. Open the bot and sign in.
2. On the top right of facebook click my account > sign out.
3. Sign back in but this time check the box that says remember me.

After doing this, every time you open the bot, it will go straight to your farm Happy
Last edited by Dopey ; 08-12-2010 at 08:02 AM.

The following 21 users say thank you to Dopey for this useful post:

ꜛ  , ~pocketemo~, Alekz, Analdogfag, Bluemywaffle, Cryptic, DaenerysTargy, DaHansi, iSMACKyouFACE, IvanTheTerrible, Jester Actual, Kinetic, MysticSoulWolf, Nair Nuts, o NICK o, ResistElite,, S e t h, SantaClawZ, ShAdoW_RiDa, The-Godfather
06-05-2010, 12:11 PM #47
Fionn
Banned
This Doesn't work no more. I thought it was only me, But I looked on the forums and everyone said it's not working.
I'll post a new one.
06-13-2010, 02:02 AM #48
Dopey
NGU :/
Originally posted by Fionn
This Doesn't work no more. I thought it was only me, But I looked on the forums and everyone said it's not working.
I'll post a new one.

It worked the day after you posted, I keep the thread updated everytime a new one is released.
06-13-2010, 03:55 AM #49
~pocketemo~
Ex-Console Gamer
Cool I haven't been on farmville in ages imma dl this and go play.

definitely going to send you a gift for this when I get on facebook.
06-19-2010, 01:59 AM #50
Nair Nuts
Bounty hunter
thanks for the bot...i hate having to press the button over and over again on a little square. now i don't mind going back on and giving it a go.
06-19-2010, 06:40 PM #51
This is well cool who would have thought off a farmville bot! Haha!
06-19-2010, 07:22 PM #52
Konsole
A.K.A Konsole
LOL lets all post our farms Winky Winky
06-24-2010, 04:45 AM #53
thanks no i don't have to worry about my cotton withering :P
07-03-2010, 06:49 PM #54
I am very confused :confused: I do the bot, Log on Facebook, go to bot, and hit Run Bot. Then this happens: You must login or register to view this content.
Is this suppose to happen or am I making a mistake?
07-03-2010, 07:04 PM #55
i used to use this, but it kinda takes the fun out of the game..

im not saying it has a virus because it doesnt its 100% clean, but wats the point ofplaying this with a bot?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo