08-03-2011, 04:20 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); EDIT::: THIS IS MY CURRENT RIG
You must login or register to view this content.

k this is my desktop setup can someone plz look over this for me and tell me if it will play games like blackops with good settings... Am I missing anything? Fans or something ... Plz help thank!? * P.s. I think it totals out to around $828 without a video card EDIT:added video card will add another $174 EDIT: total without tax is $1097 HOPEFULLY LAST EDIT: total cost $953

Desktop setup :

Case:*You must login or register to view this content.

CPU: You must login or register to view this content.

MoBo: You must login or register to view this content.

Hard Drive: You must login or register to view this content.

Optical Drive:*You must login or register to view this content.

Ram (X3) :*You must login or register to view this content.

Video Card: You must login or register to view this content.

Software:*You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Black_Jesus ; 08-04-2011 at 09:36 PM.
08-05-2011, 02:54 AM #65
U can try and pm me A tut but I cnt c links on my iPad... Unless u copy and paste them and change UR misscelanious settings so it doesn't automatically change links to vids.... Or put UR links like this...
You must login or register to view this content. would be
Www (dot) Facebook (dot) com
Then I can c them

Originally posted by Winning View Post
I don't like emailing. I can PM you a video tutorial. There are plenty. I will find you the best one. I don't know if I should make a thread though.
08-05-2011, 03:50 AM #66
Winning
Former Staff
Originally posted by Jesus View Post
U can try and pm me A tut but I cnt c links on my iPad... Unless u copy and paste them and change UR misscelanious settings so it doesn't automatically change links to vids.... Or put UR links like this...
You must login or register to view this content. would be
Www (dot) Facebook (dot) com
Then I can c them

So you don't have a PC, or what?
08-05-2011, 04:20 AM #67
I'm camping, and putting together my desktop ask I go... I have 2 other computers at home though

Originally posted by Winning View Post
So you don't have a PC, or what?
08-05-2011, 04:36 AM #68
Winning
Former Staff
Originally posted by Jesus View Post
I'm camping, and putting together my desktop ask I go... I have 2 other computers at home though

Oh, alright.
08-05-2011, 12:57 PM #69
Is it hard to learn about computers so i could make mine faster? I have a 200$ gfx card that i got Best Buy peopel to install but i would like to learn how to do these things myself. (Got the gfx card in a PNY sc2 tourney too so I'm clueless if i ever have to pick a new one xd)
08-05-2011, 10:56 PM #70
Originally posted by Tyler
Is it hard to learn about computers so i could make mine faster? I have a 200$ gfx card that i got Best Buy peopel to install but i would like to learn how to do these things myself. (Got the gfx card in a PNY sc2 tourney too so I'm clueless if i ever have to pick a new one xd)

How much did best buy change to install UR card?
08-07-2011, 10:33 PM #71
Neon369
Save Point
Awesome sauce

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo