THREAD: My rig.. Needs a look over lol
  1. 08-03-2011, 04:20 AM
    232
    Posts
    416
    Reputation
    Jan 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    EDIT::: THIS IS MY CURRENT RIG
    You must login or register to view this content.





    k this is my desktop setup can someone plz look over this for me and tell me if it will play games like blackops with good settings... Am I missing anything? Fans or something ... Plz help thank!? * P.s. I think it totals out to around $828 without a video card EDIT:added video card will add another $174 EDIT: total without tax is $1097 HOPEFULLY LAST EDIT: total cost $953

    Desktop setup :

    Case:*You must login or register to view this content.

    CPU: You must login or register to view this content.

    MoBo: You must login or register to view this content.

    Hard Drive: You must login or register to view this content.

    Optical Drive:*You must login or register to view this content.

    Ram (X3) :*You must login or register to view this content.

    Video Card: You must login or register to view this content.

    Software:*You must login or register to view this content.
    Last edited by Black_Jesus ; 08-04-2011 at 09:36 PM.

  2. 08-05-2011, 02:54 AM
    232
    Posts
    416
    Reputation
    Jan 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    U can try and pm me A tut but I cnt c links on my iPad... Unless u copy and paste them and change UR misscelanious settings so it doesn't automatically change links to vids.... Or put UR links like this...
    You must login or register to view this content. would be
    Www (dot) Facebook (dot) com
    Then I can c them

    Originally Posted by Winning View Post
    I don't like emailing. I can PM you a video tutorial. There are plenty. I will find you the best one. I don't know if I should make a thread though.
  3. 08-05-2011, 03:50 AM
    Winning's Avatar
    Winning
    Former Staff
    Winning's Avatar
    Winning
    Former Staff
    4,953
    Posts
    11,755
    Reputation
    Jun 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
    U can try and pm me A tut but I cnt c links on my iPad... Unless u copy and paste them and change UR misscelanious settings so it doesn't automatically change links to vids.... Or put UR links like this...
    You must login or register to view this content. would be
    Www (dot) Facebook (dot) com
    Then I can c them

    So you don't have a PC, or what?
  4. 08-05-2011, 04:20 AM
    232
    Posts
    416
    Reputation
    Jan 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    I'm camping, and putting together my desktop ask I go... I have 2 other computers at home though

    Originally Posted by Winning View Post
    So you don't have a PC, or what?
  5. 08-05-2011, 04:36 AM
    Winning's Avatar
    Winning
    Former Staff
    Winning's Avatar
    Winning
    Former Staff
    4,953
    Posts
    11,755
    Reputation
    Jun 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
    I'm camping, and putting together my desktop ask I go... I have 2 other computers at home though

    Oh, alright.
  6. 08-05-2011, 12:57 PM
    12
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    Aug 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Is it hard to learn about computers so i could make mine faster? I have a 200$ gfx card that i got Best Buy peopel to install but i would like to learn how to do these things myself. (Got the gfx card in a PNY sc2 tourney too so I'm clueless if i ever have to pick a new one xd)
  7. 08-05-2011, 10:56 PM
    232
    Posts
    416
    Reputation
    Jan 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Tyler View Post
    Is it hard to learn about computers so i could make mine faster? I have a 200$ gfx card that i got Best Buy peopel to install but i would like to learn how to do these things myself. (Got the gfx card in a PNY sc2 tourney too so I'm clueless if i ever have to pick a new one xd)


    How much did best buy change to install UR card?
  8. 08-07-2011, 10:33 PM
    Neon369's Avatar
    Neon369
    Save Point
    Neon369's Avatar
    Neon369
    Save Point
    9
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    Aug 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Awesome sauce