02-10-2010, 10:48 PM #1
NP Carling26
Trolling is a art
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Not that it's a surprise.....

Originally posted by another user
Hardly a surprise - but publisher says it isn't resting on its laurels either to grow franchise
No, it's not a shocker: Activision has this evening confirmed that a new Call of Duty title will hit later this year.
The publisher didn't confirm if the game is a sequel to Modern Warfare 2 or, most likely, one of the historical versions of the franchise that visits famous theatres of war.
But what it did say was that while it doesn't necessarily expect the new game to be as big a hit as MW2, it expects further franchise growth in 2010.
The news came as part of an earnings call where Activision announced record 2009 revenues.
"We've consistently grown revenues for the franchise year over year and continue to do that this year," said Mike Griffiths, head of Activision Publishing.

Original Article can be found You must login or register to view this content..

The following 35 users say thank you to NP Carling26 for this useful post:

+crazy, +sT IV_KILLER, AgentJon, Alekz, Alfa, BlogsterReviews, CamelToe, chrisdogg, Cpt,C, Doctor Stan, drunkenrepublicn, Ðewzy, ƒrizz, gamekilla, Helios, LilP, Newfie, Night Wolf, psp123, psychobe@n, Rage, Sert, SAM112, Sauceappeal, Slash2793, JimErased, Steve, Stub Hero, The Situation, xMacMiller, xScreamo!, xSKeLZoR, yacoboy
02-11-2010, 01:50 AM #29
Hmm, seems interesting.Looks as though they started developing it just about a month after MW2 came out and just announced it.
02-11-2010, 01:55 AM #30
can't wait for this.. to be hacked! Winky Winky
02-11-2010, 05:21 AM #31
ƒrizz
Banned
yeah I really hope it does not end up like MW2. It would be cool if they made it like BFBC 2 like where you can fly the plans and takes some skill and there easy to shoot down
02-11-2010, 12:50 PM #32
PHO3NIX~
Regenerated and Reborn
Treyarch is 10x better than Infinity Ward

Call of Duty: Cold Warfare

Happy
02-11-2010, 04:56 PM #33
ShAdoW_RiDa
Former Blue Mod
They didn't give much information,but I can't wait to see what it is,maybe it will be good? Zombies FTFW!
02-11-2010, 08:25 PM #34
Polo v2
Formerly chandlerrain
well i think i might jump to BFBC instead of the new one
02-11-2010, 09:24 PM #35
james_123
Bounty hunter
am i the only one that thinks treyarch will have LEARNED from there mistakes and are going to make a good game maby the listend to the abuse and teh complemnts and will turn round and shoch us all and make a amzing game i can gaurentee the trailers will be amazing if its veitnam
02-11-2010, 10:04 PM #36
I read something saying you are going to have to pay extra to play live....hmmm
02-11-2010, 11:58 PM #37
Originally posted by Innovation View Post
Probably another branch into WWII or possibly a Vietnam era game? Reenact Operation Iraqi Freedom...

Yeh it was ment to be called

Call Of Duty : Vietnam

or somethink like that

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo