02-10-2010, 10:48 PM #1
NP Carling26
Trolling is a art
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Not that it's a surprise.....

Originally posted by another user
Hardly a surprise - but publisher says it isn't resting on its laurels either to grow franchise
No, it's not a shocker: Activision has this evening confirmed that a new Call of Duty title will hit later this year.
The publisher didn't confirm if the game is a sequel to Modern Warfare 2 or, most likely, one of the historical versions of the franchise that visits famous theatres of war.
But what it did say was that while it doesn't necessarily expect the new game to be as big a hit as MW2, it expects further franchise growth in 2010.
The news came as part of an earnings call where Activision announced record 2009 revenues.
"We've consistently grown revenues for the franchise year over year and continue to do that this year," said Mike Griffiths, head of Activision Publishing.

Original Article can be found You must login or register to view this content..

The following 35 users say thank you to NP Carling26 for this useful post:

+crazy, +sT IV_KILLER, AgentJon, Alekz, Alfa, BlogsterReviews, CamelToe, chrisdogg, Cpt,C, Doctor Stan, drunkenrepublicn, Ðewzy, ƒrizz, gamekilla, Helios, LilP, Newfie, Night Wolf, psp123, psychobe@n, Rage, Sert, SAM112, Sauceappeal, Slash2793, JimErased, Steve, Stub Hero, The Situation, xMacMiller, xScreamo!, xSKeLZoR, yacoboy
02-12-2010, 12:31 AM #38
TwistdKarma
Save Point
I'm actually looking forward to this release, not really any GOOD shooters out there,that cover this time.
02-12-2010, 10:28 AM #39
xHeAVeN
I♥NGU
I really hope they make a better game than MW2 because it's getting pretty boring fast. Maybe the DLC will make it fun again.
02-12-2010, 03:58 PM #40
VendettaX
Bounty hunter
W@W 2 in november! - CONFIRMED in ps3 mag!!! Smile
02-12-2010, 11:39 PM #41
Stub Hero
Laying low low low
Originally posted by ClanJPG View Post
yay hopefully its made by treyarch, i think they are better. W@W FTW!

Couldn't agree more. Although the single player was terrible on WaW, their Zombie idea was brilliant and the multiplayer actually takes skill unlike mw2. Let's see more developed Zombie maps in the next one. And I heard that it will be set in Vietnam, which means M16, Ak47's etc.
02-12-2010, 11:56 PM #42
illegalDreamz
psn: xXSiCkFuCXx
ya too bad Activision says we might have to pay subs for cod 7

You must login or register to view this content.
02-13-2010, 06:15 AM #43
Vegas
Viva Las?
Nice.

Keep this up by making utterly terrible FPS games every 4 months and they'll have a COD 15 by the end of 2012.
02-13-2010, 12:19 PM #44
MW2 is gonna be hard to beat in my eyes but i changed from MW1 to WaW tho. they better have an automatic region filter like MW2 or its an instant no from me
02-13-2010, 03:56 PM #45
They better not follow after those scumbags at blizzard charging $15/mo for COD. I wouldn't pay it.
02-14-2010, 03:03 AM #46
Jack82
Climbing up the ladder
Hopefully they make an 'in-depth storyline' with a long campaign, and many acheivements. Along with an insane multiplayer that I will never stop playing :p

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo