12-20-2010, 06:20 PM #1
Ix Benere xI
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Really simple exploit/glitch which can be used for duplicating every item on the game.

Step 1. Backup your save data to an external device such as a USB stick.
Step 2. Go onto GT5 and send the item or car that you want to duplicate to a friend or to a dummy account.
Step 3. Once you have sent the item, come off of GT5 and copy your save game from your USB to your PS3.
Step 4. Profit Dancing

Basically, you're sending a car or item from your account and then reloading your save game from a previous point in time from which you had the car or item that you sent away. You can use this either to, give cars and items to your friends, or, clone your cars for personal use or to sell etc.

You can also get any car on the game without spending money. All you need to do is have the sufficient amount of money needed to buy the car and the sufficient level. Once you have both of them,

Step 1. Back up your data to a USB.
Step 2. Buy the car and then send it to a friend.
Step 3. Restore the save game datafrom the USB by copying it back to the PS3.
Step 4. Get your friend to send the car back to you.
Step 5. Profit Dancing

If you buy everything in the tuning shop but don't install it, you can also clone that so you don't have to spend no money tuning cars no either. Or you could tune and send the car, then reload from backup so it's before you spent the money.

If you reload your save game and happen to have no thumbnail then read below Smile
Originally posted by SYN1ST3R View Post
Press triangle on the car so the sub menu pops up, choose create thumbnail.

Anyone with a Red Bull X2010 then please send me a PM or just go ahead and send me the car please so I can repeat for other people. My PSN: benere

Update: I'm currently working on two accounts. One account will contain nothing but paint chips and the other will contain nothing but cars. Once I've got together enough paint and some of the more popular/rare cars, then I'll post here or setup a new thread. Thanks for everyone that repped me as well Happy
Last edited by Ix Benere xI ; 12-22-2010 at 02:22 PM.

The following 31 users say thank you to Ix Benere xI for this useful post:

diiRty_StaChE, AgentDragonPig, B u X, bad_carma, Car Lover, Cpt.S, daryssrt4, Dunkus, Filisalot, frostysnoww, Frozenblade, ibombo, iWarrior, Jakeee, Klas., markinatorz, Mr.Houston, NorskTnaka, Omamori69Himari, oo pk man oo, RedZebra, Richard030, sgtdavez, SYST3m3RROR, TairyHesticles, The Phoenix, thee3nd, ThirdCoast, VHS, xd366, ziesis
12-21-2010, 11:17 PM #56
KZ2
I am error
Hey, if anyone dupes their X1 can i get one Smile. I'll be happy to throw a little something in (nothing too expensive lol) PSN - Turnerteam
12-22-2010, 04:13 AM #57
snowaura1337
< ^ > < ^ >
i saw one of my friend driving one, i got no clue if it was his or some1 else, ill try to contact him right away, i hope that he OWN it and ill share the X1 with you guys for sho!

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 PM ----------

Guys, i need to know how to screw that car limit!!!!! I probably goin to get the x1 from my friend
12-22-2010, 05:08 AM #58
AlabamaHit
ROLL TIDE!!!
Stop asking to get around the dang limit. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE!

You can only send 1 car/ticket from 1 account per day. (Period)
12-22-2010, 05:17 AM #59
hey anyone know how any items you can receive per day? i already sent myself one car don't want the other to get lost
12-22-2010, 07:04 AM #60
ibombo
be happy .. ^^
u can do this,

have 10 dummy accounts

back up ur gamesave

send the car to 1st dummy acccount

back up 1st dummy account gamesave

do the rest with other 10 accounts

wait 1 day

next day u can send 10 dupe cars

hard to understand ??
12-22-2010, 07:24 AM #61
MisterJuice
Save Point
If some one is willing to share an expensive car I am willing to accept it. Better yet, if some one posts a save data with some expensive cars, it would be great and helpful for everyone. Thank you !

PSN ID : mister_juice
12-22-2010, 08:04 AM #62
Originally posted by abufhad View Post
u can do this,

have 10 dummy accounts

back up ur gamesave

send the car to 1st dummy acccount

back up 1st dummy account gamesave

do the rest with other 10 accounts

wait 1 day

next day u can send 10 dupe cars

hard to understand ??

I think you can only do that 3 times, as there seems to be daily limit of 3 gifts.
12-22-2010, 02:24 PM #63
Ix Benere xI
At least I can fight
Originally posted by MisterJuice View Post
If some one is willing to share an expensive car I am willing to accept it. Better yet, if some one posts a save data with some expensive cars, it would be great and helpful for everyone. Thank you !

PSN ID : mister_juice

You can't use other peoples save data on your account, GT5 recognizes it as somebody elses data and automatically overwrites it upon starting the game.
12-22-2010, 05:10 PM #64
snowaura1337
< ^ > < ^ >
next day ... and i still can't send cars to other ppl, keep saying a limit wow!

if i save the game data n load it in my PS3 the limit will be there for ever? cuz i can't send other cars to my friend and to a new account i can....

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo