12-20-2010, 06:20 PM #1
Ix Benere xI
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Really simple exploit/glitch which can be used for duplicating every item on the game.

Step 1. Backup your save data to an external device such as a USB stick.
Step 2. Go onto GT5 and send the item or car that you want to duplicate to a friend or to a dummy account.
Step 3. Once you have sent the item, come off of GT5 and copy your save game from your USB to your PS3.
Step 4. Profit Dancing

Basically, you're sending a car or item from your account and then reloading your save game from a previous point in time from which you had the car or item that you sent away. You can use this either to, give cars and items to your friends, or, clone your cars for personal use or to sell etc.

You can also get any car on the game without spending money. All you need to do is have the sufficient amount of money needed to buy the car and the sufficient level. Once you have both of them,

Step 1. Back up your data to a USB.
Step 2. Buy the car and then send it to a friend.
Step 3. Restore the save game datafrom the USB by copying it back to the PS3.
Step 4. Get your friend to send the car back to you.
Step 5. Profit Dancing

If you buy everything in the tuning shop but don't install it, you can also clone that so you don't have to spend no money tuning cars no either. Or you could tune and send the car, then reload from backup so it's before you spent the money.

If you reload your save game and happen to have no thumbnail then read below Smile
Originally posted by SYN1ST3R View Post
Press triangle on the car so the sub menu pops up, choose create thumbnail.

Anyone with a Red Bull X2010 then please send me a PM or just go ahead and send me the car please so I can repeat for other people. My PSN: benere

Update: I'm currently working on two accounts. One account will contain nothing but paint chips and the other will contain nothing but cars. Once I've got together enough paint and some of the more popular/rare cars, then I'll post here or setup a new thread. Thanks for everyone that repped me as well Happy
Last edited by Ix Benere xI ; 12-22-2010 at 02:22 PM.

The following 31 users say thank you to Ix Benere xI for this useful post:

diiRty_StaChE, AgentDragonPig, B u X, bad_carma, Car Lover, Cpt.S, daryssrt4, Dunkus, Filisalot, frostysnoww, Frozenblade, ibombo, iWarrior, Jakeee, Klas., markinatorz, Mr.Houston, NorskTnaka, Omamori69Himari, oo pk man oo, RedZebra, Richard030, sgtdavez, SYST3m3RROR, TairyHesticles, The Phoenix, thee3nd, ThirdCoast, VHS, xd366, ziesis
12-22-2010, 06:03 PM #65
eany one willing to swap a nice car for crome silver paint
12-22-2010, 11:35 PM #66
Kaspa
MUDAMUDAMUDA!!!
Wait, what's this "ticket" you speak of?
12-24-2010, 03:48 AM #67
I would gladly accept any duplicate car as a gift if someone wants to. (Especially some supercars, they may be the only way for me to continue through the game since I suck too much with my ZR1 to beat like the winds or GT All Star !) My PSN is PinguZaide.
Thanks in advance.
:black:
*leaves quietly*
Last edited by AngelPingu ; 12-24-2010 at 08:30 AM.
12-24-2010, 09:26 AM #68
TMScarface
Can’t trickshot me!
you have 5 items(paint chipzz) and 1 car a day per account!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i have 5 dummy accounts...
so my main account recieves 5 fully tuned silver chromed ferrari f 40's(you can sell them for 135.000 Cr.)
and 25 silver chrome chipzz a day (+ the 5 chipzz you get from the car ;-) so actually 30 chipzz) a day!!!!!

resumed: i get 675.000 Cr. and 30 silver chrome chipzz a day LMAO:scared:

whooooooooopDancing
Last edited by TMScarface ; 12-24-2010 at 12:20 PM.

The following user thanked TMScarface for this useful post:

Webby-UK
12-24-2010, 09:42 AM #69
Webby-UK
Do a barrel roll!
check ur pms scarface Smile

The following user thanked Webby-UK for this useful post:

TMScarface
12-27-2010, 06:00 PM #70
Rowdy
Banned
i need a f1 car psn is WINNERS_CIRCLE24
12-27-2010, 06:21 PM #71
If it's so easy to clone cars and all that why is it so hard to send me a X2010? PSN: Moldrem
12-27-2010, 08:12 PM #72
snowaura1337
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Go
i need a f1 car psn is WINNERS_CIRCLE24

im working on that, i got 8.5mill atm, but its long, if u got a X1 and can send it to me so i can Farm B-Spec i will get it for ya. i got a X1 but its super annoying with that Limit + i got to send cars to my friends

---------- Post added at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------

and im some1 that give or trade cars .. not selling them for real cash .. other weise just GTFO and sell your noobish car on ebay if ur using this community to sell cars. i vouch any1 that make X1 Chain and trade car 4 car. The point of the community is to help each other out, not making money or scam other.. i did a trade with WombRaider telling me that i was cool cuz i didnt scam him or anything ... wich i found suprising =D
12-28-2010, 05:35 PM #73
Can someone please send me the X2010 please, PSN: luke3168

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo