01-09-2011, 02:44 AM #1
CLM
[b]They say sorry Mr. West is..[/b]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Geohot Releases PS3 3.55 Jailbreak

You must login or register to view this content.

The highly anticipated wait is over. Geohot has finally released his jailbreak. Check it out here:

Originally posted by another user
You must login or register to view this content.

He states that old homebrew will not work
new homebrew signing tools coming soon.

Source: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by CLM ; 01-09-2011 at 02:48 AM.

The following 21 users say thank you to CLM for this useful post:

af12314, almousawi, AndrewPS3, BooshMayne, dela_tiges12, delagious, DVNModz.com, EuanBlondin_x, Extrazior, II-TMP-II, iSergeant-Adam, Kill_tony485, Martins59, MikeyCapp, NanuGama, NJN, Reaper, SAMCRO, Solid Snake, w8t4it
01-09-2011, 09:45 AM #38
SAMCRO
Hurah!
cheers for this, altho im stayin away from this cuz my last ps3 broke :(, i would still like to thankyou for this, i hate the jailbreak now and all this cuz too many little kids make accs on ngu and think there 1337

The following user thanked SAMCRO for this useful post:

Wiind
01-09-2011, 09:48 AM #39
DrSinz
Who's Geohotz?
Originally posted by NiTeMaRe View Post
The world is not just about challenge lobbies, it's people like you, who make geohotz question releasing it

Sorry I just got a Ps3,Im used to xbox modding. Figured I'd try modding Ps3 but I gues sthats not gonna work out...
01-09-2011, 10:37 AM #40
Martins59
Do a barrel roll!
- Ok, this allows you to run homebrews, does it work as jailbreak? Can I put the backup manager into a pendrive and start playing games with this? Note that I DO NOT have jailbreak.
01-09-2011, 11:07 AM #41
Pimp
Rustler Of Jimmies
Originally posted by Evanrocks View Post
so this jailbreaks your ps3?

nope it makes it shoot candy

The following 4 users say thank you to Pimp for this useful post:

cball0324, merchant8, NickDons, Tundmatu
01-09-2011, 11:12 AM #42
:tits::tits::tits::tits::tits::tits::tits:i just got my jailbreak and it didnt work if u have the little red modchip and no how to work it then can u please help me because i will get introuble if i tell my mom or dad it dosnt work and i payed $119.95 for it and i cant send it back can u please help:tits::tits::tits::tits::tits::tits::tits:
01-09-2011, 11:19 AM #43
Default Avatar
hkillah
Ps3 FTP Server not work in this cfw :FU: :FU:
01-09-2011, 11:39 AM #44
I have tried it and it is working!!
01-09-2011, 11:52 AM #45
Originally posted by ClutchLikeMelo View Post
Get your usb. Make a file named PS3 then make a file in that file named UPDATE now go in the update file and copy the PS3UPDATE.PUP inside the update file and put ur usb in ur ps3. Now go to system update and do via media storage and bam you have cfw

whats the disadvantage with this? like can it crash or can it turn into a giant monster and eat me up? Smile
01-09-2011, 11:59 AM #46
PsYcHoSiS
Eatin' poopy
Originally posted by electricrage View Post
i heard sony is banning ppl 4 this so if ur consle beeps 10 times ur Lv2 got patched and ur possible brick

untrue
Apparently NGU thinks this post was too short ^^

---------- Post added at 06:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 AM ----------

Originally posted by ipodhuman9 View Post
:tits::tits::tits::tits::tits::tits::tits:i just got my jailbreak and it didnt work if u have the little red modchip and no how to work it then can u please help me because i will get introuble if i tell my mom or dad it dosnt work and i payed $119.95 for it and i cant send it back can u please help:tits::tits::tits::tits::tits::tits::tits:

what a time to buy a modchip /facepalm

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo