07-15-2011, 08:52 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Battlefield 3: Spawn Tweak
Source: You must login or register to view this content. // By: KurtTheCanadian // Friday, July 15, 2011

For those enthusiastic gamers counting down the days until Battlefield 3 release, some anticipated information has arrived. In comment yesterday, Daniel Matros, DICE's community manager, reflected on the spawn system inside of Battlefield 3 and how in fact change will be made in the upcoming title release.

The ‘updated’ spawning within multiplayer will revolve around the team leader within a squad. The important note is that you cannot squad spawn, unless the destined squad leader is currently alive in game. Players, however, will still always possess the ability to spawn in set places, an example of this being a base.

Originally posted by another user
You can still "spawn on set places, bases and such"; however, you can't squad spawn, as in BFBC 2, unless your squad leader is alive.

With this tidbit of information, it seems as if tactics may become even more vital in the upcoming edition of Battlefield. As an assurance, Matros confirmed that team leaders will not always be one selected player, and instead will choose the leader based on a system not yet unveiled.

The following 4 users say thank you to @KLukas94 for this useful post:

Camaro, NJN, oHai My Name Is, T Vyrus
07-15-2011, 08:54 PM #2
So if he dies we all have to respawn at base?
07-15-2011, 08:58 PM #3
That is what I believe, however, this will probably implement the use a medics as an even more vital aspect to the game.
07-15-2011, 09:45 PM #4
I don't know whether that's good or bad news, it has it's advantages and disadvantages I suppose.
07-17-2011, 12:32 AM #5
T Vyrus
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by familyyguy View Post
I'm just trollin dude, but you cannot judge MW3 as it is not even out yet. You can predict, but you can't judge. IW is probably working to make it better, less camping. And how do you knkow BF3 is going to be so good? What if it turns out to suck..

Thant's something we do know that it is not gonna suck.
Look at bad company 2's DLC you know the vietnam DLC!

that DLC alone got better You must login or register to view this content. than any Call Of Duty!

So basically we know that Battlefield 3 is going to be great as a matter or fact it's gonna be awesome, wait awesome does not sum up battlefield 3 I think the word I'm looking for is astronomical.

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 PM ----------

Sorry for the Double post but Thanks for the update Kurt :p
07-17-2011, 12:51 AM #6
familyyguy
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by ReCo7V View Post
Thant's something we do know that it is not gonna suck.
Look at bad company 2's DLC you know the vietnam DLC!

that DLC alone got better You must login or register to view this content. than any Call Of Duty!

So basically we know that Battlefield 3 is going to be great as a matter or fact it's gonna be awesome, wait awesome does not sum up battlefield 3 I think the word I'm looking for is astronomical.

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 PM ----------

Sorry for the Double post but Thanks for the update Kurt :p

For me i would get bored of BF3. I just don't get bored of CoD. And MW3 will be really fun imo. Just like every CoD that's come out.
07-17-2011, 02:00 AM #7
karimkz
Space Ninja
This sounds like an interesting concept, but seriously, Dice plz post some multiplayer gameplay already, I dont nees info.
07-17-2011, 03:02 AM #8
Similar to Killzone 2 (not 3) spawning pretty much
07-17-2011, 04:21 AM #9
I guess the "Squad Leaders" have to be a bit more Campy Winky Winky
07-17-2011, 04:24 AM #10
Herbal_T_Bag
You talkin to me?
I dont know whether this is bad or good. Im leaning towards bad unless you have a good squad leader because i hate spawning back at the base.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo