07-15-2011, 08:52 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Battlefield 3: Spawn Tweak
Source: You must login or register to view this content. // By: KurtTheCanadian // Friday, July 15, 2011

For those enthusiastic gamers counting down the days until Battlefield 3 release, some anticipated information has arrived. In comment yesterday, Daniel Matros, DICE's community manager, reflected on the spawn system inside of Battlefield 3 and how in fact change will be made in the upcoming title release.

The ‘updated’ spawning within multiplayer will revolve around the team leader within a squad. The important note is that you cannot squad spawn, unless the destined squad leader is currently alive in game. Players, however, will still always possess the ability to spawn in set places, an example of this being a base.

Originally posted by another user
You can still "spawn on set places, bases and such"; however, you can't squad spawn, as in BFBC 2, unless your squad leader is alive.

With this tidbit of information, it seems as if tactics may become even more vital in the upcoming edition of Battlefield. As an assurance, Matros confirmed that team leaders will not always be one selected player, and instead will choose the leader based on a system not yet unveiled.

The following 4 users say thank you to @KLukas94 for this useful post:

Camaro, NJN, oHai My Name Is, T Vyrus
07-17-2011, 04:31 AM #11
.RAMBO
Banned
Originally posted by familyyguy View Post
For me i would get bored of BF3. I just don't get bored of CoD. And MW3 will be really fun imo. Just like every CoD that's come out.

People dont get bored at CoD games because any noob can be good at it. In the other hand, Battlefield games actually require some skill. Some noob from CoD plays it, he will suck at it and say it sucks.
On topic, I think its a great idea, looks like BF3 will be teamwork oriented. :y:
07-17-2011, 07:11 AM #12
familyyguy
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Enjoi. View Post
People dont get bored at CoD games because any noob can be good at it. In the other hand, Battlefield games actually require some skill. Some noob from CoD plays it, he will suck at it and say it sucks.
On topic, I think its a great idea, looks like BF3 will be teamwork oriented. :y:

Not likely, with maps as big as those, camping will be so common in that game. Also, I play Socom and Uncharted for ps3........Sudden Attack and Urban Terror for PC, so I'm not a CoD fanboy if that's what you're thinking..
07-17-2011, 07:20 AM #13
CBot
Brute
Originally posted by karimkz View Post
This sounds like an interesting concept, but seriously, Dice plz post some multiplayer gameplay already, I dont nees info.

ehm
07-17-2011, 07:40 AM #14
Charaky
Bounty hunter
im content with the fact that you can destroy stuff so that people cannot camp inside one building the whole level
07-17-2011, 11:11 AM #15
ProGreen
Do a barrel roll!
Oh man, I dont wanna be squad leader now theres too much pressure :p
07-17-2011, 05:16 PM #16
LegenD
Proxze
This sounds good, unusual, but good Smile I wonder how the team leader will be choose. Hmm...
07-17-2011, 06:15 PM #17
karimkz
Space Ninja
You replied ehm? Okay lmao
07-20-2011, 12:53 AM #18
They did this with 1943, right? I liked being able to spawn right back into the action.
07-21-2011, 11:34 PM #19
Mr-Speedy
U wont @ me doe
This seems like a pretty interesting concept. Either way I will be buying the game on the release day as I am a Battlefield fan boy.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo