Post: PlayStation 3 Firmware 4.0 Set To Be The Next Major Update
10-03-2011, 11:06 PM #1
Curt
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
PlayStation 3 Firmware 4.0 Set To Be The Next Major Update
Source: You must login or register to view this content. // By: Curt // 04/10/2011

You must login or register to view this content.

When the time comes around for another major update on the PlayStation 3 software we're dazzled with a trunk load of features that consumers want and also more often than not, comes with a few problems that different users are confronted with the system. The initial idea of firmware updates that don’t bring new features, and instead fix security and bug issues will only keep PS3 users happy for a certain amount of time.

I'm more than positive Sony will be implanting a lot of PS Vita features on the next major PS3 update, but many PS3 users still want minor things like a black default theme option, or even better a color wheel would be amazing. The web browser itself also needs some improvements, although some users would like the choice of another browser like Google Chrome or Opera.

Read more You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Curt ; 10-04-2011 at 03:28 AM.

The following 24 users say thank you to Curt for this useful post:

Alpha, AMNE, Bathroom, burton992, ChefHOU, Chill, Cpt.Hayden, forcer911, Imtravvy, infinity_hacker, iWONDERif, JOT, jsonnerrr, kiddblaze18, lbalancel, Mezzid, Mudkip, Night Wolf, Reaper, SuperGamecube64, TONEY777, VHS, xShadow

The following 3 users groaned at Curt for this awful post:

riotmost, x420XP
10-05-2011, 04:47 AM #38
xHeAVeN
I♥NGU
Originally posted by Sublimity View Post
New internet browser would be nice and update the YouTube viewing. Facebook should be added, I can only get the very top menu to show and that is it.

You can use the mobile facebook site, not as good but you can at least use facebook. [url]www.m.facebook.com[/url]
10-05-2011, 04:49 AM #39
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
Originally posted by xHeAVeN View Post
You can use the mobile facebook site, not as good but you can at least use facebook. You must login or register to view this content.

I'll give that a try. Thank you. Happy
10-05-2011, 05:10 AM #40
Im Still Waiting Cross-Chat :Upside Down Happy(
10-05-2011, 11:41 AM #41
Originally posted by Curt View Post
He's just a little mad, like all hater's are. Enzo

Lol keep up the good work though
10-05-2011, 11:48 AM #42
himpmund
E-Dubble <3
Originally posted by Meeky
Hope its the cross gaming chat is one is waiting for. :y:

Cross game chat is never possible on ps3, curt or someone posted it on this section while ago.
Last edited by himpmund ; 10-05-2011 at 11:51 AM.
10-05-2011, 02:51 PM #43
lbalancel
Because YOLO
Originally posted by Ace View Post
Cross game chat isn't possible on PS3.
impossible is nothing...
10-05-2011, 05:07 PM #44
Sean - LFC
Gym leader
wow finally a good update but i wonder if there ever gonna add cross-game chat
10-05-2011, 05:13 PM #45
Originally posted by S34N
wow finally a good update but i wonder if there ever gonna add cross-game chat

Its impossible on PS3.
10-05-2011, 05:42 PM #46
Meatwad
Meatman
Originally posted by lewism2010 View Post
Have u not seen the teaser trailer for the release of something big tomorrow? Sony are hinting at something and it looks like a metaphor for leaving the old generation and going into the new! Google Sony teaser 5th October or check out Kevin butler's twitter page.... I'm surprised no one has put a link of the video to this site, I would do it but I really can't be bothered lol

It's Long Live Play, it's some sort of commercial/movie. It's nothing really.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo