10-27-2011, 09:46 PM #1
Wondoh
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Modern Warfare 3 - Pirated Copies Released
Source: You must login or register to view this content.// By: Wondoh // 27th October 2011

As expected Modern Warfare 3 has been pirated and released online weeks before official launch. If you remember the same thing happened to Black ops and to Modern Warfare 2.
The disk was supposedly stolen from a shipping warehouse in California, where one employee managed to steal disc number 2 of 2. All it takes is one stolen disc to be ripped and uploaded online and instantly give "pirates" access to the most anticipated game this year. No doubt the pirates have hit the jackpot with pirating Modern Warfare 3.

How should Activision feel? Yes there biggest game has been pirated but this has happened years before, but they can still expect and enjoy their sales in the millions.

If you do plan on trying to get your hands on one of the pirated copies, think again. The same tactics are being used by investigators to knock on the pirates doors and ask them to delete their copies of the game. Obviously multiple back ups can be made but this just means that the punishment increases. A fine of $5000 could be given and a complete ban from online play. This was told by a pirate who did get caught and posted this message on craigslist so others do not go through the same.

There is less then 2 weeks to wait for modern warfare 3 so hopefully you will be able to wait that long.
Last edited by Pedobear ; 10-28-2011 at 01:15 AM.

The following 25 users say thank you to Wondoh for this useful post:

-{OVOXO}-, AMNE, Bush., Carbon0x, ChillChiefly96, Crave., crazywildjoka, Cryptic, dishcloth, Dubsy, Glittery Penis Skittle, Holleeder, iMCSx, K-Snody, LEzStarz, Mr.Kane, Mr.RizLa+, Pimp, riches, Superchunk, superhighme, Wretch 32, XHaveNOFearX, Xx_Lil-marsh_xX
10-27-2011, 10:22 PM #11
Rowdy
Banned
atleast post a download link Winky Winky

The following 2 users say thank you to Rowdy for this useful post:

DiJiTaLGoDz, K-Snody

The following user groaned Rowdy for this awful post:

xKtF
10-27-2011, 10:28 PM #12
GangstaCupcake1
HELLO FRIEND Happy
Wait, there are two discs for MW3?
And people these days /facepalm
10-27-2011, 11:00 PM #13
ARVINLOCOx
Who’s Jim Erased?
For what console.?

The following 2 users groaned at ARVINLOCOx for this awful post:

Mudkipzzzz, xKtF
10-27-2011, 11:08 PM #14
CRACKbomber
What's a CRACKbomber?
I guess the PC copy will have 2 discs

---------- Post added at 07:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 PM ----------

Originally posted by T View Post
For what console.?

pc
10-28-2011, 12:07 AM #15
Dark Spirits
Climbing up the ladder
It is also expected for all download links to be available tomorrow.

The following user groaned Dark Spirits for this awful post:

xKtF
10-28-2011, 12:23 AM #16
Saucy-_-
Red Wing's For Life!!!
I hope the dude that stole it sells that copy for $40000 and sends me another copy!

Jk, but i really do hope he gets caught because if i cant have it he shouldn't have it!!!
10-28-2011, 12:24 AM #17
LOl you will need cfw for the ps3 version and also the jailbreak v2 dongle that allows 3.60+ Call of duty games are bought by 95% of people for the online features a pirated copy of the game does no good to ps3 users, Most xbox users wont bother after going all super stealth with lt firmware. So over all this really isnt that big of a problem.

Now if you have a brain in your head you would realise that some copies arent ment for you to get the game they are released by activision to try to catch pirates. Its is now the 27th if you cant wait a damn week and a half you are a sad case anyways.
TS out.
10-28-2011, 12:24 AM #18
MrFox
Insert Usertitle Here
The cops won't do anything if they knock on my door all just put on my coolface :carling:
10-28-2011, 12:29 AM #19
The Clipse
Dame Los Nuggets Plz
I don't really think its worth it.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo