10-27-2011, 09:46 PM #1
Wondoh
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Modern Warfare 3 - Pirated Copies Released
Source: You must login or register to view this content.// By: Wondoh // 27th October 2011

As expected Modern Warfare 3 has been pirated and released online weeks before official launch. If you remember the same thing happened to Black ops and to Modern Warfare 2.
The disk was supposedly stolen from a shipping warehouse in California, where one employee managed to steal disc number 2 of 2. All it takes is one stolen disc to be ripped and uploaded online and instantly give "pirates" access to the most anticipated game this year. No doubt the pirates have hit the jackpot with pirating Modern Warfare 3.

How should Activision feel? Yes there biggest game has been pirated but this has happened years before, but they can still expect and enjoy their sales in the millions.

If you do plan on trying to get your hands on one of the pirated copies, think again. The same tactics are being used by investigators to knock on the pirates doors and ask them to delete their copies of the game. Obviously multiple back ups can be made but this just means that the punishment increases. A fine of $5000 could be given and a complete ban from online play. This was told by a pirate who did get caught and posted this message on craigslist so others do not go through the same.

There is less then 2 weeks to wait for modern warfare 3 so hopefully you will be able to wait that long.
Last edited by Pedobear ; 10-28-2011 at 01:15 AM.

The following 25 users say thank you to Wondoh for this useful post:

-{OVOXO}-, AMNE, Bush., Carbon0x, ChillChiefly96, Crave., crazywildjoka, Cryptic, dishcloth, Dubsy, Glittery Penis Skittle, Holleeder, iMCSx, K-Snody, LEzStarz, Mr.Kane, Mr.RizLa+, Pimp, riches, Superchunk, superhighme, Wretch 32, XHaveNOFearX, Xx_Lil-marsh_xX
10-28-2011, 05:53 AM #47
gebapt
Vault dweller
Pirates ruining the game, activision isn 't dump so watch out if your download it.
10-28-2011, 06:03 AM #48
T-Icey
Samurai Poster
I dont think that, that will stop the 15 million of kids and 3 million of mature from buying COD every year... Yes i think that my math is right Smile

Anyways, no matter what and how this game is realeased, it will do as good as the last One.. in sales
10-28-2011, 07:11 AM #49
ARVINLOCOx
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by Icey View Post
I dont think that, that will stop the 15 million of kids and 3 million of mature from buying COD every year... Yes i think that my math is right Smile

Anyways, no matter what and how this game is realeased, it will do as good as the last One.. in sales

Come on bro. Think before you post

15 million kids seriously.??
New like 30 million.

Haha but in all seriousness yeah it's 90% kids .
10-28-2011, 10:10 AM #50
7UP-
Banned
Originally posted by T View Post
Come on bro. Think before you post

15 million kids seriously.??
New like 30 million.

Haha but in all seriousness yeah it's 90% kids .

Some people on ngu are brian dead Not Happy or Sad, the population of cod players consist of teens mostly then pre teens and adults.
Teens are at 60% pre teens are at 30% and adults are 10%.
10-28-2011, 12:00 PM #51
juddylovespizza
I'VE GOT JUNGLE FEVER
To The Pirate Bay! Ahoy
10-28-2011, 12:27 PM #52
Crave.
Banned
I would love to have a pirated disc myself to use for offline use <3 (JTAG or Flashed Xbox)
10-28-2011, 12:28 PM #53
Why cant people just wait for it to be released.
10-28-2011, 12:58 PM #54
Mr.Kane
Greatness
Originally posted by Wondoh View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

Modern Warfare 3 - Pirated Copies Released
Source: You must login or register to view this content.// By: Wondoh // 27th October 2011

As expected Modern Warfare 3 has been pirated and released online weeks before official launch. If you remember the same thing happened to Black ops and to Modern Warfare 2.
The disk was supposedly stolen from a shipping warehouse in California, where one employee managed to steal disc number 2 of 2. All it takes is one stolen disc to be ripped and uploaded online and instantly give "pirates" access to the most anticipated game this year. No doubt the pirates have hit the jackpot with pirating Modern Warfare 3.

How should Activision feel? Yes there biggest game has been pirated but this has happened years before, but they can still expect and enjoy their sales in the millions.

If you do plan on trying to get your hands on one of the pirated copies, think again. The same tactics are being used by investigators to knock on the pirates doors and ask them to delete their copies of the game. Obviously multiple back ups can be made but this just means that the punishment increases. A fine of $5000 could be given and a complete ban from online play. This was told by a pirate who did get caught and posted this message on craigslist so others do not go through the same.

There is less then 2 weeks to wait for modern warfare 3 so hopefully you will be able to wait that long.

Im assuming this is a pc version that was leaked? if not it must of been xbox. Ps3 is just not leaked much as you can't play online with them so people tend to take less notice leaking/uploading ps3 games (i think anyway)

I was going to try find it if it was a pc version but after reading someone was caught i changed my mind right away...
10-28-2011, 01:06 PM #55
xRaW
xI2aW-
people cant wait because they are useless without the game. people would kill themselves if the game didnt come when they wanted, so to avoid that happening they get it illegally before release day

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo