04-05-2013, 04:23 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Uploaded with You must login or register to view this content.

Here we will be discovering and showing our results of installing hidden code parts, In the picture above I have shown what I have accomplished so far and will be updating as I go and hopefully can get a few other people to share there results. As you can tell I have not been keeping up on my paint thread for I have been working on this and still have much further to go. Good luck everyone and big shoutouts to slim and the rest of those sharing results.
Last edited by jakkub ; 04-09-2013 at 11:58 PM.

The following 7 users say thank you to jakkub for this useful post:

Dank, DAZGANGSTA, diegorborges, El_Tito, H!ddenFr!end, perrypus, Shogouki
05-29-2013, 10:06 AM #92
never wanted to use fake turbos, i only use installed parts im still testing stage 5's after update for engine
05-29-2013, 02:59 PM #93
SiNiST3R
Samurai Poster
Dont jump the Gun Bro, they are NOT "Fake" Turbo's, but ALL turbo parts sourced from other cars, that quite literally put to shame the JUNK Stage 4 & 5 turbos as each of them is POS.

I actually figured out HOW turbos work in GT5 and why some cars get big gains and other get itty bitty gains Winky Winky the more you know huh... Anyways I can even mimic the POS ticket turbos, and improve upon them on top it, boost kick in a little earlier or later its all good, but I figured the Turbos out, So I guess they are fake lol...

Look at the Dyno sheets bro Happy Thats some sweeeeet power... But its all good Bro, you keep those Junk ticket Turbos and honestly Stage 3 most often performs better on the track then those Junk 4 &5 tickets ROFLMFAO
Last edited by SiNiST3R ; 05-29-2013 at 03:03 PM.
05-29-2013, 08:49 PM #94
Originally posted by SiNiST3R View Post
Dont jump the Gun Bro, they are NOT "Fake" Turbo's, but ALL turbo parts sourced from other cars, that quite literally put to shame the JUNK Stage 4 & 5 turbos as each of them is POS.

I actually figured out HOW turbos work in GT5 and why some cars get big gains and other get itty bitty gains Winky Winky the more you know huh... Anyways I can even mimic the POS ticket turbos, and improve upon them on top it, boost kick in a little earlier or later its all good, but I figured the Turbos out, So I guess they are fake lol...

Look at the Dyno sheets bro Happy Thats some sweeeeet power... But its all good Bro, you keep those Junk ticket Turbos and honestly Stage 3 most often performs better on the track then those Junk 4 &5 tickets ROFLMFAO

I am willing to be a guinea pig for these turbos on the 2.12 patch.. You can send me a FR on PSN ( driftinziggy2) and I will send you my email for game save transfer .. Put NGU turbo so I can be sure
05-29-2013, 11:05 PM #95
SiNiST3R
Samurai Poster
Nice Bro, Its FastAShecK from GTP PM me over there and I got something for you to try
05-30-2013, 03:33 AM #96
SiNiST3R
Samurai Poster

05-30-2013, 05:45 AM #97
Blah12543
Pokemon Trainer
Anybody want to test them to see if it will work on 2.12?

If you're still looking for some guinea pigs I'm certainly interested in trying em out. My PSN is blah12543 if you want to add me on there, or you can just private message me on here. Up to you.
05-30-2013, 06:21 AM #98
SiNiST3R
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by Blah12543 View Post
If you're still looking for some guinea pigs I'm certainly interested in trying em out. My PSN is blah12543 if you want to add me on there, or you can just private message me on here. Up to you.

Im about to crash tonight, past 2am, and been a hectic day for me, I am on 2.11 so I cant PSN stuff. If you are familiar with how to mod cars after 2.12 I will PM you a turbo code to test. there is a thread here on how to mod after 2.11 its okay if you use the tool, but would be better if you used HxD. BUT Im off for the night back tomorrow
05-30-2013, 06:31 AM #99
Blah12543
Pokemon Trainer
Im about to crash tonight, past 2am, and been a hectic day for me, I am on 2.11 so I cant PSN stuff. If you are familiar with how to mod cars after 2.12 I will PM you a turbo code to test. there is a thread here on how to mod after 2.11 its okay if you use the tool, but would be better if you used HxD. BUT Im off for the night back tomorrow

Alright, sounds good. I am familiar with modding cars both before and after the 2.12 update. I do all of my modifications with HxD, I only use Garage Editor to add car tickets or hidden parts to the game. Thanks man.
05-30-2013, 06:44 AM #100
SiNiST3R
Samurai Poster
NICE!!!!!! A better Qualified Tester will be hard to come by, I catch yah tomorrow

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo