04-05-2013, 04:23 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Uploaded with You must login or register to view this content.

Here we will be discovering and showing our results of installing hidden code parts, In the picture above I have shown what I have accomplished so far and will be updating as I go and hopefully can get a few other people to share there results. As you can tell I have not been keeping up on my paint thread for I have been working on this and still have much further to go. Good luck everyone and big shoutouts to slim and the rest of those sharing results.
Last edited by jakkub ; 04-09-2013 at 11:58 PM.

The following 7 users say thank you to jakkub for this useful post:

Dank, DAZGANGSTA, diegorborges, El_Tito, H!ddenFr!end, perrypus, Shogouki
05-30-2013, 11:35 AM #101
Gazaro
Keeper
Originally posted by SiNiST3R View Post
Im about to crash tonight, past 2am, and been a hectic day for me, I am on 2.11 so I cant PSN stuff. If you are familiar with how to mod cars after 2.12 I will PM you a turbo code to test. there is a thread here on how to mod after 2.11 its okay if you use the tool, but would be better if you used HxD. BUT Im off for the night back tomorrow

Why not post turbo code here to can everybody try put better turbo on cars after 2.12 update
example: I can't instal stage 4 or stage 5 turbos on my 908 HDI FAP when give myself hidden parts with garage editor !
Can install stage 4 turbo on R8 '01 , Minolta, Toyota GT One but not on 908 and i want this turbo on my 908 !
05-30-2013, 02:07 PM #102
SiNiST3R
Samurai Poster
You have to manually edit the turbo code & boost controller code for my turbos, you can try just adding the turbo code in the garage editor, but it doesn't have an option to edit the boost controller code. How much power you make from any turbo code will depend on the boost controller code.
05-30-2013, 02:38 PM #103
Gazaro
Keeper
You have to manually edit the turbo code & boost controller code for my turbos, you can try just adding the turbo code in the garage editor, but it doesn't have an option to edit the boost controller code. How much power you make from any turbo code will depend on the boost controller code.

thanks for answer Smile
So i have to experiment with codes ? How to do (where i have to search / looking for) "boost controller code"
I want to make my 908 HDI 100 hp more from 922 to 1022 hp
05-30-2013, 02:57 PM #104
GT718
Keeper
i have been on nextgen in awhile nor have played GT5, have something changed isn't all the hidden parts in the garage editor? did you guys find something else let me know whats going on now. any stance cars yet? i did the hidden parts thing already with slims program what did i miss?...lol
05-30-2013, 09:27 PM #105
Blah12543
Pokemon Trainer
Don't forget about me SiNiST3R! Lol Smile I'm about to jump on GT5 now, so I'm ready to test some stuffs out.
05-30-2013, 10:55 PM #106
SiNiST3R
Samurai Poster
I havent, im going to be back home in a couple hours Ill PM you something when I fire up GT5 Happy

The following user thanked SiNiST3R for this useful post:

Blah12543
05-31-2013, 05:32 AM #107
SiNiST3R
Samurai Poster
sorry been trying to get over a gamine, I'll be back around tomorrow
05-31-2013, 06:24 AM #108
Blah12543
Pokemon Trainer
sorry been trying to get over a gamine, I'll be back around tomorrow

No problem at all man. I've got patience lol.
05-31-2013, 09:37 PM #109
SiNiST3R
Samurai Poster
The Turbo in GT5 is 2 parts. 1 part turbo and 1 part boost controller.

The Turbo on its own gives massive horse power but way too much, glitch craziness. The Boost controller contains and reduces the power of the turbo to usable power and it impacts how the power from the turbo is applied. For example 1 boost controller code will have boost kick in fully at 1800rpm while another will kick in at 4500rpm and another 5500rpm. I initially thought the controller must fully control the power of the turbo, but Ive come to find the turbo code will also impact where in the power band the power kicks in fully. For example a Stage 2 turbo will kick in power at lower rpm then a stage 3 turbo even when using the same boost controller code.

The turbo code is not progressively more power meaning raising the hex incrementally does not yield progressively higher hp, it kinda goes all over the place at first seemingly with no pattern, but I've begun to notice some patterns surfacing, enough to manipulate the Turbo code varying within the stage I want to use, For example I can manipulate the Turbo code and stay using a stage 2, or 3, or 4 set of turbos etc. This would be a little bit too complicated to explain & comes from much trial and error.

Here is a snap of my car data showing the turbo and boost controller codes, these 2 work together to manipulate turbos in GT5

In the pic is a STD Turo set

Turbo

Boost controller
OD54 5F000000

Correction, that's a custom turbo off an R8 during testing I'll give details on it later.

In 2.12 I do not know if both the Turbo and boost controller codes can be hacked, I am positive the Turbo code can tho. You can give more power fro just manipulating the turbo code, but either the gains are too small to matter, they glitch the HP & you have reduced control over how the power from the turbo is delivered.

The codes I will pass for testing will be 1 for using both the turbo & boost controller, the other will be only for the turbo if manipulating the boost controller doesn't stick on 2.12.

I want people to be familiar with the area of the car data we will be editing, and if you have any questions nows a good time.

---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 PM ----------

Turbo For Testing

Nissan GT-R R35 Black Edition (AMS Alpha-12 Conversion)
GT25-43 Turbo System

Turbo
Boost Controller
0D54 5F000000

This system is designed specifically for the R35 GT-R Black Edition, it will work on all versions of the car, but the GTR B/E Will net 1505hp on point with the IRL AMS Alpha-12 GT-R.

If the code is applied correctly to a fully broken in GT-R R35 Black Edition the Dyno should look like this

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 PM ----------

Here is the impression from the first tester of the Turbo Kits, but they are running 2.11 . It will at least give somebody else s impression of the custom turbo kits.

Originally posted by kingstang5oh
My impressions: THESE CARS ARE AMAZING!

They are 100% driveable grip racing monsters. Forget about useless 9000hp smoke mobiles THIS is where the cars come to life!
Last edited by SiNiST3R ; 05-31-2013 at 08:06 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo