Post: Tutorial how to "slam" cars and adjust steering angle on 2.14
06-16-2013, 11:47 AM #1
JK83
You talkin to me?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So here we go again and let's slam cars.

Decryption and everything else is pretty clear so I pass telling about it.
I recomend newbies start here:You must login or register to view this content.

1.Search your psn with text-string.

2. You see your current car above. Now to make search easier copy all like pic shows on new sheet.

You must login or register to view this content.

3.Now you need just change those bolded (They can be different in different cars, but location is same) from offset 168 (5A 4E) Hex values to 00 00 and copy all back to GT5.0 file where you took it.
4.Next you need to go GTauto to get this change to stick.

Credits again for Best GT5 modder You must login or register to view this content.

Steering angle adjusting.

Steering angle you find just before HP multiplier.
It works only realy low speeds and I have no idea does it help driving at all.
Best way test it is change that value (FF is best for notice differences Lol) take FF car and drive backwards and turn left right left right...etc then you see backside of your rims Happy

Last edited by JK83 ; 07-23-2013 at 08:13 AM.

The following 15 users say thank you to JK83 for this useful post:

JordanCarr, 192.168.1.1, B o n e, ch1potle, DoN-WaKiTa, driftinziggy, DubstepHD, H!ddenFr!end, jvr, LucaTurilli, MadEyeMoody, Hayden, PounDJo0DoGz0r, razerman, Zeb06
06-16-2013, 06:59 PM #29
SiNiST3R
Samurai Poster
Here is a quick video of a drift with a car slammed 2.12 style

It smokes the wheels into 6th lol, but on comfort tires lmao

---------- Post added at 06:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 PM ----------

Originally posted by jonjo97s View Post
worked! thnx bro

No Prob
06-16-2013, 07:06 PM #30
DoN-WaKiTa
< ^ > < ^ >
finally, it's out! Winky Winky

i have been slamming cars for allmost 2 weeks now and you have no idea how many peolpe asked me how i did it. even sending me friendsrequest and all that. i'm glad you guys diceded to relaese that info.

i also noticed that when you fit adjustable suspension, slam the car, then go to your settings in game, some cars are willing to go even lower. a example is the Civic '97.

when we slammed cars on 2.11, the tyres of a few cars went trough the ground, if you slam those same cars on 2.12, the chassis becomes narower. a axample is the Samba bus, audi RS6 (premium)

bad cars to slam; R8 chromeline (the front will lift up @ a certain speed), M3 chromeline, Nisimo ZZ-tune, Nismo 400R,...

like JK mentioned; some cars will accept the "slamming" and are fine to drive, others will become a nightmare!

thx to Razerman for the info and JK for the TUT.
Last edited by DoN-WaKiTa ; 06-16-2013 at 07:18 PM.
06-16-2013, 07:22 PM #31
Hey, mate. Smile

and first,
a big thanks to razerman and JK.

a moment .... plz
I'm taking a deep breath and back to my normal .....Gasp
(my heart burst of euforia) lol

to the process is also very simple, I got low on the first attempt. :y:
I have no words to describe your generosity sir, for sharing this tut of inestimable value. :nerd:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]25129[/ATTACH]

cheers ...Winky Winky
06-16-2013, 07:30 PM #32
Originally posted by Wakita View Post

i also noticed that when you fit adjustable suspension, slam the car, then go to your settings in game, some cars are willing to go even lower. a example is the Civic '97.

What happens if you raise it in menu does that solve the clipping problem?
06-16-2013, 08:03 PM #33
Originally posted by Xx3sgtexX View Post

Not on my subaru BRZ. I have tried everything...But there might be some other place on the save which could solve it though.

However didn't know that what Don-Wakita said. But I haven't even tried other cars than Subaru BRZ and Volkswagen SambaBus.

SambaBus is also very good to drive Awesome face
Last edited by razerman ; 06-16-2013 at 08:07 PM.
06-16-2013, 08:04 PM #34
JK83
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by Wakita View Post
finally, it's out! Winky Winky

i have been slamming cars for allmost 2 weeks now and you have no idea how many peolpe asked me how i did it. even sending me friendsrequest and all that. i'm glad you guys diceded to relaese that info.

when we slammed cars on 2.11, the tyres of a few cars went trough the ground, if you slam those same cars on 2.12, the chassis becomes narower. a axample is the Samba bus, audi RS6 (premium)

bad cars to slam; R8 chromeline (the front will lift up @ a certain speed), M3 chromeline, Nisimo ZZ-tune, Nismo 400R,...

like JK mentioned; some cars will accept the "slamming" and are fine to drive, others will become a nightmare!

thx to Razerman for the info and JK for the TUT.

Slamming never did car better drive is my opinion, but this is something totaly different Lol.
And thanks for feedback Smile

Originally posted by end View Post
Hey, mate. Smile

and first,
a big thanks to razerman and JK.

a moment .... plz
I'm taking a deep breath and back to my normal .....Gasp
(my heart burst of euforia) lol

to the process is also very simple, I got low on the first attempt. :y:
I have no words to describe your generosity sir, for sharing this tut of inestimable value. :nerd:

cheers ...Winky Winky

Take it easy there lol
Just happy to help and want everybody can do something like this before pd's next patch..
06-16-2013, 08:17 PM #35
DoN-WaKiTa
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Xx3sgtexX View Post

nothing happens if you raise the car after slamming. i also tryd to raise a car in game (audi pikes quattro), than slam it and lower it in game but the results are the same.

---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------

Originally posted by JK83 View Post
Slamming never did car better drive is my opinion, but this is something totaly different Lol.
And thanks for feedback

true but it's looks so mutch better. Winky Winky thank you guys.
06-16-2013, 08:43 PM #36
JK83
You talkin to me?
Added one more thing to OP Cool Man (aka Tustin)

06-16-2013, 08:58 PM #37
Slave of the sky.
Worked like a dream thanks!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo