Post: Tutorial how to "slam" cars and adjust steering angle on 2.14
06-16-2013, 11:47 AM #1
JK83
You talkin to me?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So here we go again and let's slam cars.

Decryption and everything else is pretty clear so I pass telling about it.
I recomend newbies start here:You must login or register to view this content.

1.Search your psn with text-string.

2. You see your current car above. Now to make search easier copy all like pic shows on new sheet.

You must login or register to view this content.

3.Now you need just change those bolded (They can be different in different cars, but location is same) from offset 168 (5A 4E) Hex values to 00 00 and copy all back to GT5.0 file where you took it.
4.Next you need to go GTauto to get this change to stick.

Credits again for Best GT5 modder You must login or register to view this content.

Steering angle adjusting.

Steering angle you find just before HP multiplier.
It works only realy low speeds and I have no idea does it help driving at all.
Best way test it is change that value (FF is best for notice differences Lol) take FF car and drive backwards and turn left right left right...etc then you see backside of your rims Happy

Last edited by JK83 ; 07-23-2013 at 08:13 AM.

The following 15 users say thank you to JK83 for this useful post:

JordanCarr, 192.168.1.1, B o n e, ch1potle, DoN-WaKiTa, driftinziggy, DubstepHD, H!ddenFr!end, jvr, LucaTurilli, MadEyeMoody, Hayden, PounDJo0DoGz0r, razerman, Zeb06
06-17-2013, 03:39 PM #38
jonjo97s
Do a barrel roll!
any chance of de winging?
06-17-2013, 03:56 PM #39
First of all, thanks for the info. I love it lol. I ´ve a question, on steering angle adjusting, have you got to put FF or the 28 stands for the degrees of angle? Sorry, I think that I am missing something lol.
06-17-2013, 04:32 PM #40
JK83
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by Alexd1345 View Post
First of all, thanks for the info. I love it lol. I ´ve a question, on steering angle adjusting, have you got to put FF or the 28 stands for the degrees of angle? Sorry, I think that I am missing something lol.

28 is only hex value and we haven't investigated it how much degrees what hex is.
If you put it lower like 01 you can see your car don't turn anymore but FF put your wheels turn around :y:
We just know it's steering angle adjusting Lol
Last edited by JK83 ; 06-17-2013 at 04:35 PM.
06-17-2013, 04:49 PM #41
Originally posted by JK83 View Post
28 is only hex value and we haven't investigated it how much degrees what hex is.
If you put it lower like 01 you can see your car don't turn anymore but FF put your wheels turn around :y:
We just know it's steering angle adjusting Lol

So... you have to insert 28 in that place t increase steering angle, right?
06-17-2013, 04:55 PM #42
JK83
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by Alexd1345 View Post
So... you have to insert 28 in that place t increase steering angle, right?

Not in that case since that 28 is original value you can try double it and try 50.
06-17-2013, 05:00 PM #43
MadEyeMoody
Gym leader
ill try steering adjust this week aswell. thanks for all your input. very helpful.
06-17-2013, 05:01 PM #44
Originally posted by JK83 View Post
Not in that case since that 28 is original value you can try double it and try 50.

Ok, thank you, I´ll investigate about the degrees of the steering angle later. They may have relation : for example 50 (HEX code) stands for 90 degrees or something about it. Thanks for the info again, very apreciated!
06-17-2013, 05:17 PM #45
Having some newbie trouble..
I am just starting my journey using Bruteforce and I am having some trouble even getting started.. I open Bruteforce..there's my game save.. listed as UNREADABLE.. and if I doubleclick it it says Bruteforce cannot be performed...the all files button down in the bottom left gives access my GT.0 file but it doesn't allow me to decrypt it..right clicking the GT.0 file brings up an array of options.. but decrypting isn't one of them.. if I choose to double click the GT.0 file it brings me to the screen like the ones in all of the tutorials..and I can go find offsets and change codes..save and exit.. but the end result has consistently been a corrupted data message..so I delete and start again but I am clearly missing something
06-17-2013, 05:28 PM #46
MadEyeMoody
Gym leader
Originally posted by driftinziggy View Post
Having some newbie trouble..
I am just starting my journey using Bruteforce and I am having some trouble even getting started.. I open Bruteforce..there's my game save.. listed as UNREADABLE.. and if I doubleclick it it says Bruteforce cannot be performed...the all files button down in the bottom left gives access my GT.0 file but it doesn't allow me to decrypt it..right clicking the GT.0 file brings up an array of options.. but decrypting isn't one of them.. if I choose to double click the GT.0 file it brings me to the screen like the ones in all of the tutorials..and I can go find offsets and change codes..save and exit.. but the end result has consistently been a corrupted data message..so I delete and start again but I am clearly missing something

you need to setup the keys before it works.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo