Post: Tutorial how to "slam" cars and adjust steering angle on 2.14
06-16-2013, 11:47 AM #1
JK83
You talkin to me?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So here we go again and let's slam cars.

Decryption and everything else is pretty clear so I pass telling about it.
I recomend newbies start here:You must login or register to view this content.

1.Search your psn with text-string.

2. You see your current car above. Now to make search easier copy all like pic shows on new sheet.

You must login or register to view this content.

3.Now you need just change those bolded (They can be different in different cars, but location is same) from offset 168 (5A 4E) Hex values to 00 00 and copy all back to GT5.0 file where you took it.
4.Next you need to go GTauto to get this change to stick.

Credits again for Best GT5 modder You must login or register to view this content.

Steering angle adjusting.

Steering angle you find just before HP multiplier.
It works only realy low speeds and I have no idea does it help driving at all.
Best way test it is change that value (FF is best for notice differences Lol) take FF car and drive backwards and turn left right left right...etc then you see backside of your rims Happy

Last edited by JK83 ; 07-23-2013 at 08:13 AM.

The following 15 users say thank you to JK83 for this useful post:

JordanCarr, 192.168.1.1, B o n e, ch1potle, DoN-WaKiTa, driftinziggy, DubstepHD, H!ddenFr!end, jvr, LucaTurilli, MadEyeMoody, Hayden, PounDJo0DoGz0r, razerman, Zeb06
06-17-2013, 05:29 PM #47
SiNiST3R
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by driftinziggy View Post
Having some newbie trouble..
I am just starting my journey using Bruteforce and I am having some trouble even getting started.. I open Bruteforce..there's my game save.. listed as UNREADABLE.. and if I doubleclick it it says Bruteforce cannot be performed...the all files button down in the bottom left gives access my GT.0 file but it doesn't allow me to decrypt it..right clicking the GT.0 file brings up an array of options.. but decrypting isn't one of them.. if I choose to double click the GT.0 file it brings me to the screen like the ones in all of the tutorials..and I can go find offsets and change codes..save and exit.. but the end result has consistently been a corrupted data message..so I delete and start again but I am clearly missing something

Try starting with a new save game (delete save game on USB and copy over new file from PS3)

Plug in the USB and do not move the save game file, leave it as is on the USB

Use Broteforce to navigate to your usb / ps3 / savedata / BCUS98114-GAME

with the save game on the usb located by brute force you should see a gt5.0 file in the bottom left side of brute force, right click on it then hit the ""Decrypt PDF" option.

Originally posted by madeyemoody View Post
you need to setup the keys before it works.

Could you elaborate on this please. I have been hex editing my save game quite a bit and never set up any "keys"

If this needs to be done in this case, Why? As it hasn't needed to be done for myself and many others. & How do you set up the keys if you need to do so?
Last edited by SiNiST3R ; 06-17-2013 at 05:35 PM.
06-17-2013, 05:34 PM #48
jonjo97s
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by JK83 View Post
So here we go again and let's slam cars.

Decryption and everything else is pretty clear so I pass telling about it.

1.Search your psn with text-string.

2. You see your current car above. Now to make search easier copy all like pic shows on new sheet.

3.Now you need just change those bolded (They can be different in different cars, but location is same) from offset 168 (5A 4E) Hex values to 00 00 and copy all back to GT5.0 file where you took it.
4.Next you need to go GTauto to get this change to stick.

Credits again for Best GT5 modder You must login or register to view this content.

Steering angle adjusting.

Steering angle you find just before HP multiplier.
It works only realy low speeds and I have no idea does it help driving at all.
Best way test it is change that value (FF is best for notice differences Lol) take FF car and drive backwards and turn left right left right...etc then you see backside of your rims Happy

any chance of de winging (seen people with no bumpers) and possible to hp mod instead of mod parts as wanna make real sounding cars? and any chance of engine swaps again? thanks for the info bro
06-17-2013, 05:37 PM #49
Originally posted by madeyemoody View Post
you need to setup the keys before it works.

Explain

Originally posted by SiNiST3R View Post
Try starting with a new save game (delete save game on USB and copy over new file from PS3)

Plug in the USB and do not move the save game file, leave it as is on the USB

Use Broteforce to navigate to your usb / ps3 / savedata / BCUS98114-GAME

with the save game on the usb located by brute force you should see a gt5.0 file in the bottom left side of brute force, right click on it then hit the ""Decrypt PDF"

That's just it.. each time is a new save since each time it ends up corrupted and therefore deleted..and each time there is no decrypt option..
last night through some fluke i had it all green but not since then
06-17-2013, 05:40 PM #50
JK83
You talkin to me?
Having some newbie trouble..
I am just starting my journey using Bruteforce and I am having some trouble even getting started.. I open Bruteforce..there's my game save.. listed as UNREADABLE.. and if I doubleclick it it says Bruteforce cannot be performed...the all files button down in the bottom left gives access my GT.0 file but it doesn't allow me to decrypt it..right clicking the GT.0 file brings up an array of options.. but decrypting isn't one of them.. if I choose to double click the GT.0 file it brings me to the screen like the ones in all of the tutorials..and I can go find offsets and change codes..save and exit.. but the end result has consistently been a corrupted data message..so I delete and start again but I am clearly missing something

I recomend you then start from You must login or register to view this content. :y:

Originally posted by jonjo97s View Post
any chance of de winging (seen people with no bumpers) and possible to hp mod instead of mod parts as wanna make real sounding cars? and any chance of engine swaps again? thanks for the info bro

I tryed dewinging today but didn't get it work.
And all other questions I have no idea now, but you will know for sure when someone got succes.
06-17-2013, 05:44 PM #51
jonjo97s
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by JK83 View Post
I recomend you then start from You must login or register to view this content. :y:

I tryed dewinging today but didn't get it work.
And all other questions I have no idea now, but you will know for sure when someone got succes.

ahh ok m8 must be a way as i saw people in my lobby with no bumpers
06-17-2013, 05:52 PM #52
this is right clicking GT.0... no decrypt option

You must login or register to view this content. by You must login or register to view this content., on Flickr
06-17-2013, 05:53 PM #53
SiNiST3R
Samurai Poster
Explain

That's just it.. each time is a new save since each time it ends up corrupted and therefore deleted..and each time there is no decrypt option..
last night through some fluke i had it all green but not since then

hmm maybe you got an old brute force version, check if its the latest 3.8.1 is what I got

Seems like the issue is with bruteforce, a different DL or something may resolve the issue, I can send you the one I use that has already worked on your save game.
Last edited by SiNiST3R ; 06-17-2013 at 05:58 PM.
06-17-2013, 05:56 PM #54
Originally posted by SiNiST3R View Post
hmm maybe you got an old brute force version, check if its the latest 3.8.1 is what I got

3.8.13.. I know this is some stupid minor thing i am missing
06-17-2013, 06:01 PM #55
JK83
You talkin to me?
3.8.13.. I know this is some stupid minor thing i am missing

Nevermind...
Last edited by JK83 ; 06-17-2013 at 06:07 PM. Reason: ...Lol...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo