Post: Tutorial how to do engine\chasis swap..etc onGT5 2.14 WING REMOVING POSSIBLE!
07-26-2013, 05:35 PM #1
JK83
You talkin to me?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So here is long waited bypass, but be aware that everything doesn't work like it was on 2.11.
1. Decrypt your save
2. Open GT5.0 file with HxD
3. Search your psn with text-string
4. Find long FF line like shown in picture (Code is different in different cars)
5. Change first FF to 74 (Others than 74 may work too but that just sound cool)
6. Save and Encrypt your save.
7. Open garage editor and do your 2.14 hybrid and enjoy Smile

You must login or register to view this content.
After changing that from your current car, you can edit your car what ever you like.
Body,chasis, engine swaps and wing removing is easily doable with garage editor Smile

"Thanks to You must login or register to view this content. How to" Smile

Shortly you need just change First FF to 74 to get editors work again Yes
So remember change that one hex to get these editors work on 2.14 Smile
Remember these editors are made work on 2.11 so everything may not work like it was.

Available editors:Garage editor 1.5 (Edits your current car)

GT5 Garage Editor v1.3.1 (Good to add hidden parts)

Feel free post what works and what not.

Works like 2.11
1.All part swaps Engine, chasis etc.
2.Drivetrain swaps.
3.Hidden parts.
4.Downforce
5.Transmission swap atleast when done like You must login or register to view this content.or You must login or register to view this content.

Do not work or glitched.
1.Slamming from rideheight
2.Changing wrong gearbox causes car jumping
3. HP multiplier
4.Grip multiplier

And yes eliteFleet my Hxd stays fucked\retarded...

Here is You must login or register to view this content.and here is download link to You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by JK83 ; 08-08-2013 at 05:59 AM.

The following 40 users say thank you to JK83 for this useful post:

JordanCarr, 192.168.1.1, BarneyBus, Big Marv, Blah12543, Brian Wong, ch1potle, cocacolin, DoN-WaKiTa, driftinziggy, Eat_Ur_Food, Eric1512, GalleSjef, Gunther592, H!ddenFr!end, herpycherp, hydroaspect, ImOnDatPurple, JeepXJFreak98, jvr, klown, lazzaaro, lopybrooner, LucaTurilli, MadEyeMoody, MFX150, Hayden, PounDJo0DoGz0r, rayskyline895, razerman, rendrezz, RJS, ryd3r, Shogouki, slim355, smuttysy, swagmeister5, tacoxd, TravAU, Zeb06
07-28-2013, 01:07 AM #74
DoN-WaKiTa
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by xLastKings View Post
suspension swap for me does not work :( i dont want glitchy slammed cars so please if anybody can help me out ty

sup K. this is a copy of a earlier post of mine. you need to swap suspension from racecars.

when a car don't need to mutch camber when slammed, swap suspension from a Ferrari F10 (rideheigt 33) but you can't adjust the rideheight in game.
when you want adjust the rideheight in game, swap suspension from the Amemya RX7 premium or like someone mentioned you can also swap the suspension from the Bentley racecar, they have the same height (rideheight 45).
you can also swap suspension from a kart (rideheight 30) but you can't adjust anything on these but i quess they are fine when you keep original chassis and just want to slam the car.

The following user thanked DoN-WaKiTa for this useful post:

razerman
07-28-2013, 01:08 AM #75
Slave of the sky.
Originally posted by razerman View Post
BTW that code doesn't have to be 74, it can e 01 too, perhaps any other than 00 or FF.

+50 Rep from me also. Superb job, you've brought all the joy back to GT 5 for me! Smile

The following user thanked 192.168.1.1 for this useful post:

razerman
07-28-2013, 01:18 AM #76
herpycherp
Gym leader
Originally posted by Wakita View Post
open the tunesheet in garageeditor and your rideheight should be 45 when you fitted the suspension from the Bentley. i usely fit the suspension from a F10. your car should be slammed when you fit one of these.

i did 74 cars so far using this method and they are all slammed Awesome face

Erm... I just said it ISN'T -45 Awesome face
07-28-2013, 01:26 AM #77
DoN-WaKiTa
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by herpycherp View Post
Erm... I just said it ISN'T -45 Awesome face

in game it will say -25, in garageeditor it will say 45. that means that the distance from the ground to the bottum of your car is 45 mm.
when you have fitted the suspension, open tunesheet and type 0 in the rideheight tab.
07-28-2013, 03:13 AM #78
ROYALEFATALE
Do a barrel roll!
seems to be working....somewhat (the changes aren't sticking in GT5 outside of GT Auto) also when changing any parts all of the mods are removed...? and yes i changed the FF to 74 in HXD before modding.
07-28-2013, 03:32 AM #79
DoN-WaKiTa
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by ROYALEFATALE View Post
seems to be working....somewhat (the changes aren't sticking in GT5 outside of GT Auto) also when changing any parts all of the mods are removed...? and yes i changed the FF to 74 in HXD before modding.

after modding, go to carsettings in game and the cardata will be updated.
the parts are not removed but replaced by the parts you have swapped.
for example, when you have bought a LSD on a FF car, swap drivetrain from a FR car, when you go to carsettings in game it will say 'standard LSD' but when you drive it, you have a FR car.
07-28-2013, 03:45 AM #80
herpycherp
Gym leader

The GT Auto method can be sloppy, just go straight to your GARAGE and get in another car, exit garage and let it auto-save then go back in to check out your modded car.

Oh and as Don said, if you've done a drivetrain swap, you can't use the custom LSD because it resets your drivetrain.

Other than that nothing else should get reset that I can think of.
Last edited by herpycherp ; 07-28-2013 at 03:47 AM.
07-28-2013, 03:58 AM #81
Slave of the sky.

What herpy said. Best way to do it is after modding go straight to the garage and get into another car. I usually swap right back to the car I just modded and the mods stick.
07-28-2013, 04:02 AM #82
Thanks bro i got it to work.. i used hxd becuz GE dont work. Is there any other good suspension that is low to the ground? I find that bently is kinda high lol

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo