Post: Show your Gran Turismo 6 hybrid Videos here| Racing with Ai on Moon and much more
03-01-2014, 05:57 PM #1
JK83
You talkin to me?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok since there is many hybrids, I decided make thread for it.

So just show your hybrid videos and give ideas and inspiration for others Happy

I start and leave this here =3

Youtube channels including GT6 Hybrid videos:

You must login or register to view this content.

Last edited by JK83 ; 09-22-2014 at 08:20 AM.

The following 15 users say thank you to JK83 for this useful post:

-Sparks-, Kappa, dave420, Eat_Ur_Food, FarSideX, LucaTurilli, max2008, Norway-_-1999, RaceWings, Sand.Mann, SiNiST3R, smuttysy, Tetsu_X, Zeb06
06-11-2014, 04:20 PM #47
O.O wtf xDDDDDDDDD
06-11-2014, 05:46 PM #48
SiNiST3R
Samurai Poster
Thats messing with heads as much as if it was the Moon Rover. Nice additional Twist, but I don't think its going to really fool anybody into thinking an actual 97T ran the event Winky Winky especially when the lap is crazy slow for a '80's Turbo Era F1. The 15th Anni car is impossible to tell if real or fake Winky Winky so I'm messing more with less Happy
Last edited by SiNiST3R ; 06-11-2014 at 05:52 PM.
06-11-2014, 06:42 PM #49
energie93
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by PinKPanther1020 View Post
Online lobby with hybrid cars = almost instant bans.

Guess that's one of the reasons why we don't want to give hybrids to OFW's.

thts not true, i play every day online in public lobbys with hacked cars. And still not banned. However i dont use +1000hp cars, just few more power, slammed n chassis-transmission-suspension swap. Be nice with other people in lobbys n u wont get reported-banned
06-11-2014, 07:20 PM #50
Originally posted by energie93 View Post
thts not true, i play every day online in public lobbys with hacked cars. And still not banned. However i dont use +1000hp cars, just few more power, slammed n chassis-transmission-suspension swap. Be nice with other people in lobbys n u wont get reported-banned

Tried 2 times with the Devil-Z, driving around on the Nurb and got banned 3 days after. Problem is most people on GT6 are old GT5 hybrid users and they almost immediately see when a car isn't normal. And they can see your real power in the "Player" tab aswell...

I'm just using hybrids in private lobs and no more ban issues, so guess they safest thing to do is using them in private.

And honestly, do you think giving a Garage Editor to OFW users won't create issues ? We all know a lot of them (look twice, i said "alot of them, not all) just want pieces of crap with 1 billion HP, most will get banned after that and will start complain here (i got baned cuz ur tool is shet) so yeah, not the best idea for the moment.
06-11-2014, 08:08 PM #51
smuttysy
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by SiNiST3R View Post
Thats messing with heads as much as if it was the Moon Rover. Nice additional Twist, but I don't think its going to really fool anybody into thinking an actual 97T ran the event Winky Winky

Not looking to "fool" anyone, it's more about the "how the f*** is that car in that event?!" effect. The other one I was going to do "it" to was the Mustang Mach 1, though the GT3 chassis may be a little bit too wide. (The road version is pretty much spot on though)

Originally posted by PinKPanther1020 View Post
And honestly, do you think giving a Garage Editor to OFW users won't create issues ? We all know a lot of them (look twice, i said "alot of them, not all) just want pieces of crap with 1 billion HP, most will get banned after that and will start complain here (i got baned cuz ur tool is shet) so yeah, not the best idea for the moment.

CFW guys are already in here getting banned, and moaning about it, for being twats with multi-thousand BHP cars in drag lobbies etc. And don't get me started on You must login or register to view this content., no OFW users making stuff in there.
CFW is not a guarantee of maturity.

Anyway, this thread has gone massively off topic, so here's another video,,,
Last edited by smuttysy ; 06-11-2014 at 09:11 PM.
06-11-2014, 08:41 PM #52
Ahahaha Dat Buick Donk drift car xD
06-11-2014, 10:50 PM #53
SiNiST3R
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by smuttysy View Post
Not looking to "fool" anyone, it's more about the "how the f*** is that car in that event?!" effect.

If the goal is to get them asking "how the f*** is that car in that event" you indeed are looking to fool them into thinking that car was in the event.....

My goal was to get the "how the f*** is that car in that event" effect last week... But nice imitation, only the effect is lost if obvious the car is not in the event Winky Winky on top of it's already been done last week to the same event, your a little late and only imitating. Sorry but I didn't like how you came off saying my vid was nothing and all you've done is copy me with a different body code, that is nothing...

I don't see people complaining about Bans as its been worked around anyways, CFW its no big deal with the type of ban PD is doing. The point is not who is more mature OFW or CFW the issue is how wide spread hybrids would be if on OFW as it was with GT5, a big mess of bullshit forcing PD to patch hybrids ruining a good thing. We want modders in a limited number as possible to keep this too small for PD to care about more than the current status quo we are all fine with.

I won't help any building of an OFW tool, its just a bad idea. I like the fact there is much exclusiveness to CFW giving us CFW users more reasons to be content we went CFW.

Its also interesting to see all the OFW users turned hybrid haters ever realizing it was going to be CFW exclusive.
Last edited by SiNiST3R ; 06-11-2014 at 11:15 PM.

The following 5 users say thank you to SiNiST3R for this useful post:

energie93, NGU GHOST, RaceWings, tacoxd, Tetsu_X
06-12-2014, 06:18 AM #54
energie93
Bounty hunter
If the goal is to get them asking "how the f*** is that car in that event" you indeed are looking to fool them into thinking that car was in the event.....

My goal was to get the "how the f*** is that car in that event" effect last week... But nice imitation, only the effect is lost if obvious the car is not in the event Winky Winky on top of it's already been done last week to the same event, your a little late and only imitating. Sorry but I didn't like how you came off saying my vid was nothing and all you've done is copy me with a different body code, that is nothing...

I don't see people complaining about Bans as its been worked around anyways, CFW its no big deal with the type of ban PD is doing. The point is not who is more mature OFW or CFW the issue is how wide spread hybrids would be if on OFW as it was with GT5, a big mess of bullshit forcing PD to patch hybrids ruining a good thing. We want modders in a limited number as possible to keep this too small for PD to care about more than the current status quo we are all fine with.

I won't help any building of an OFW tool, its just a bad idea. I like the fact there is much exclusiveness to CFW giving us CFW users more reasons to be content we went CFW.

Its also interesting to see all the OFW users turned hybrid haters ever realizing it was going to be CFW exclusive.

i agree with all
06-12-2014, 04:25 PM #55

My PS3 can't get a CFW (her first version is 3.65) but there is somepony who will hack my savedata. I don't think there will be hackaptches (if PD could patch hacks, they should patch it in v1.00) Soon there will be community part in the game, and you can borrow cars from your friends.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo