Post: Show your Gran Turismo 6 hybrid Videos here| Racing with Ai on Moon and much more
03-01-2014, 05:57 PM #1
JK83
You talkin to me?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok since there is many hybrids, I decided make thread for it.

So just show your hybrid videos and give ideas and inspiration for others Happy

I start and leave this here =3

Youtube channels including GT6 Hybrid videos:

You must login or register to view this content.

Last edited by JK83 ; 09-22-2014 at 08:20 AM.

The following 15 users say thank you to JK83 for this useful post:

-Sparks-, Kappa, dave420, Eat_Ur_Food, FarSideX, LucaTurilli, max2008, Norway-_-1999, RaceWings, Sand.Mann, SiNiST3R, smuttysy, Tetsu_X, Zeb06
06-12-2014, 04:38 PM #56
smuttysy
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by SiNiST3R View Post
Sorry but I didn't like how you came off saying my vid was nothing and all you've done is copy me with a different body code, that is nothing...

I NEVER said it was nothing, never even insinuated such a thing, just presented another perspective on the concept you presented. As for the "copying" you, I've been hexing my replays for over a month, no tools required.
Either way, lighten the heck up, this is not GTPlanet.
06-12-2014, 04:41 PM #57
SiNiST3R
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by RaceWings View Post
My PS3 can't get a CFW (her first version is 3.65) but there is somepony who will hack my savedata. I don't think there will be hackaptches (if PD could patch hacks, they should patch it in v1.00) Soon there will be community part in the game, and you can borrow cars from your friends.

GT5 Hybrids got patched at update 2.11. Just because they have not patched them yet, doesn't mean they won't. Its kinda hard to patch a hack in 1.00 that's the release version, can't patch what's not been done yet. They need to see how we do it so they can block it with patches. GT6 modding is live where GT5 was save game modifying we aren't doing it the same way.
06-12-2014, 05:01 PM #58
SiNiST3R
Samurai Poster
Fuck It, no sense arguing
Last edited by SiNiST3R ; 06-12-2014 at 05:27 PM.
06-12-2014, 06:39 PM #59
Originally posted by SiNiST3R View Post
GT5 Hybrids got patched at update 2.11. Just because they have not patched them yet, doesn't mean they won't. Its kinda hard to patch a hack in 1.00 that's the release version, can't patch what's not been done yet. They need to see how we do it so they can block it with patches. GT6 modding is live where GT5 was save game modifying we aren't doing it the same way.

Yeah, my CFW friend told me that. I think it's less boring than going up and down in my house bringing my USB from my PS3 to the PC and form the PC to the PS3. If I had a CFW I'd have so much fun hacking GT6.
06-12-2014, 08:52 PM #60
Originally posted by JK83 View Post
Ok since there is many hybrids, I decided make thread for it.

So just show your hybrid videos and give ideas and inspiration for others Happy

I start and leave this here =3

Youtube channels including GT6 Hybrid videos:

Could you please post the body code and the other codes for this car Nissan GT-R NISMO GT3 Team RJN ’13 i like too drive this car but it is too hard for me to get gold with a controller so i just get the body code and mod a regular GTR black edition
06-12-2014, 10:02 PM #61
SiNiST3R
Samurai Poster
Body 082D & Chassis 4D9E its better to use any of the GT3 GTR's for a conversion
06-13-2014, 10:56 PM #62

The following 2 users say thank you to tyronekfc for this useful post:

JK83, SiNiST3R
06-14-2014, 01:24 AM #63
SiNiST3R
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by tyronekfc View Post

Now that was unexpected and an epic blastoff

Nice!!!!!!!!!
06-14-2014, 09:52 AM #64
Originally posted by tyronekfc View Post

Hey dude can you tell me what settings did you set up? I'll try to make a replica in GT5.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo