Post: Discussion on New Cars added to GT6 (DLC/VGT/Update Additions/Senna Content etc)
05-28-2014, 12:21 AM #1
SiNiST3R
Samurai Poster
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Let's use this thread for talking about the new cars added to GT6 post pictures etc.

Vision Gran Turismo Project

You must login or register to view this content.

Cars Added

BMW
M4 Coupe
M4 Coupe Frozen Black Metallic
M4 M-Performance Safety Car

Chevrolet
Corvette Stingray Gran Turismo Concept '13

DeltaWing
2012 LeMans

Polyphony Digital
Red Bull X1 2014 Fan car
Red Bull Kart
Red Bull Junior
Shifter Kart

Hudson
Mario Andretti's 48 Hudson Racer

Jay Leno
66 Oldsmobile Toronado

Lexus
IS-F CCS-R

Nissan
370Z GT Academy
GT-R Black Edition GT Academy
GT-R GT3 RTN GT Academy
GT-R NiSMO

Toyota
TS030 HYBRID
FT-1
FT-1 Graphite

Formula 1
Ayrton Senna Lotus 97T F1

Formula 3
Ayrton Senna Ralt RT3 WSR F3

KART
Ayrton Senna DAP KART

Racing Gear Added

Volkswagen Vision GT
Ayrton Senna 80
Ayrton Senna 83
Ayrton Senna 85

Added Track Layouts & Locations

Red Bull Ring
Red Bull Ring "Short Track"

Brands Hatch GP 80s
Brands Hatch Indi 80s

Monza 80's

Suzuka Circuit 2014

Circuito de la Sierra

Updated Goodwood Statue

Added Events

Red Bul X Challenge

Ayrton Senna Tribute Lap Time Challenges

Sierra Time Rally

Added Features

Data Logger
GPS Visualizer
MoTeC i2 Replay Compatibility

Racing Numbers
Painting Calipers
Custom Gauges

Quick Match
Community Features

Improved Feel and Advanced FFB settings
Improved Sound Options & Sound
Improved Camber & Default Settings

Removed fixed assist from cars like the RX X1
Last edited by SiNiST3R ; 01-12-2015 at 04:12 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to SiNiST3R for this useful post:

Ameer67, Zambie
06-03-2014, 09:35 PM #20
pedrobandicoot
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by SiNiST3R View Post
I was thinking Its more rewarding to finish it, no rush and be stoked when you do.

The trick is turn off all assist and use the HAT controls to adjust brake bias.

i beat monza easily with 2 second of the gold time, but the last one is killing me, i tried without all assist and it's even worst, i lose to much time on corner 4 and 5. this is driving me nuts
06-03-2014, 10:30 PM #21
SiNiST3R
Samurai Poster
Adj your brake bias with HAT controls in the lap, then exit the lap and restart the lap, this will hold in your brake settings on restarts.

The car is all about smooth inputs, ease in and ease out, avert from pedal mashing, keep steering smooth as well.
06-03-2014, 11:04 PM #22
pedrobandicoot
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by SiNiST3R View Post
Adj your brake bias with HAT controls in the lap, then exit the lap and restart the lap, this will hold in your brake settings on restarts.

i don't understand what you mean, i use a ds3
06-03-2014, 11:19 PM #23
SiNiST3R
Samurai Poster
Remap controls to get the "RA functions" use D pad and X/Square. This let you open a pop up menu while driving.

The menu lets you adjust brakes while driving. Along with TCS/ABS/Center differential/ ASM/ & Brake Balance.

Adjust your brakes then exit the lap (weird glitch to get the settings to stay after a restart) restart the lap and your tuned brake balance is locked in while you play the event.

Raising the rear bias a little on Brands Hatch Senna Lap lets you brake late and rotate keeping up momentum.
Last edited by SiNiST3R ; 06-03-2014 at 11:22 PM.
06-04-2014, 05:14 AM #24
SiNiST3R
Samurai Poster
I can confirm that the car used in the GTA final round is identical to the RJN car in your garage. It is certainly not hp dropped to 542hp furthermore Im near positive the car in the event is post oil change spec. Maybe not appearing so at first in the data as the car data shows up 3 or 4 times, I found settings used on the 2nd or 3rd appearance, but Im near certain. This leads me to believe the 97T in the Senna events may also have post oil change power at 1049hp.

Plus testing just running laps matched setting and spec, seems closer to post oil change and not pre oil change performance.

There is no way the RJN GT3 used in the GTA Final Round has 542hp & 470ft-lb as shown in the event or dealership buying a GT3, not a chance.

The fastest lap replay for the Senna event and GTA Final round are different to a fastest lap replay out of Free Run or Time Trials.
Last edited by SiNiST3R ; 06-04-2014 at 05:22 AM.
06-04-2014, 02:59 PM #25
SiNiST3R
Samurai Poster
I got a video of the GT3 15th Anniversary Edition racing in the GTAcademy Final Round Online Time Trial

I think its cool, but not gonna say how its done, last we want is PD thinking GTA Online TT is compromised.

The following user thanked SiNiST3R for this useful post:

dr1ft3r
06-05-2014, 04:29 AM #26
SiNiST3R
Samurai Poster
For the Online GTA Time Trials do they force the use of SRF? I just did some GoodWood events to top some records (29.XXX at GoodWood in the X1 No Assist No ABS) I noticed that there is forced SRF, cannot be turned off, and I got curious then if the Online GTA events also force on SRF or other assist too.

Thx's I don't go online lol and my video of a online TT is a semi fake.
06-07-2014, 06:18 AM #27
NtodaD
Do a barrel roll!
Duuudeee!

Your really fucked up from GTP hu?

But i understand you. For me is GT the best racing game ever and it never stops to progress. GT6 is a so amazing big forward to GT5, that the little Idiots doesn´t realized it. And than comes what everytime comes, when people don´t understand anything.

Monkey See, Monky Do!

Edit: Yeah sometimes the SRF is forced. Everytime when the Tires are forced and you don´t steup the Car from this event. For events like the Toyota GT86 480PP Brandshatch Hotlap, the SRF be forced OFF!

EDIT2: 4th GT Academy Round with the GTR GT3, the SRF are forced OFF. But the Car has a other setup like the stock one. How looks like, know only PD!
Last edited by NtodaD ; 06-07-2014 at 06:23 AM.

The following user thanked NtodaD for this useful post:

SiNiST3R
06-07-2014, 07:08 AM #28
SiNiST3R
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by NtodaD View Post
Duuudeee!

Your really fucked up from GTP hu?

But i understand you. For me is GT the best racing game ever and it never stops to progress. GT6 is a so amazing big forward to GT5, that the little Idiots doesn´t realized it. And than comes what everytime comes, when people don´t understand anything.

Monkey See, Monky Do!

Edit: Yeah sometimes the SRF is forced. Everytime when the Tires are forced and you don´t steup the Car from this event. For events like the Toyota GT86 480PP Brandshatch Hotlap, the SRF be forced OFF!

EDIT2: 4th GT Academy Round with the GTR GT3, the SRF are forced OFF. But the Car has a other setup like the stock one. How looks like, know only PD!

Yeah I got a grudge with GTP, they Banned me because I wouldn't change my opinion to broken camber based on the retard test they used to come up with the moronic idea cambers broken.

Cambers fine, but if you don't know shit about tuning cars, I can see it confuse the Hell out of them.

I know how the GT3 RJN was set up for the event Happy I've been digging into figuring out just that for the last few days, and with the help of a few awesome Heavyweights, I have the full cars settings from the event taken from the replay . The car runs fully default settings as when purchased. While not 100 percent confirmed I believe its also at full fresh oil power.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo