Post: Discussion on New Cars added to GT6 (DLC/VGT/Update Additions/Senna Content etc)
05-28-2014, 12:21 AM #1
SiNiST3R
Samurai Poster
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Let's use this thread for talking about the new cars added to GT6 post pictures etc.

Vision Gran Turismo Project

You must login or register to view this content.

Cars Added

BMW
M4 Coupe
M4 Coupe Frozen Black Metallic
M4 M-Performance Safety Car

Chevrolet
Corvette Stingray Gran Turismo Concept '13

DeltaWing
2012 LeMans

Polyphony Digital
Red Bull X1 2014 Fan car
Red Bull Kart
Red Bull Junior
Shifter Kart

Hudson
Mario Andretti's 48 Hudson Racer

Jay Leno
66 Oldsmobile Toronado

Lexus
IS-F CCS-R

Nissan
370Z GT Academy
GT-R Black Edition GT Academy
GT-R GT3 RTN GT Academy
GT-R NiSMO

Toyota
TS030 HYBRID
FT-1
FT-1 Graphite

Formula 1
Ayrton Senna Lotus 97T F1

Formula 3
Ayrton Senna Ralt RT3 WSR F3

KART
Ayrton Senna DAP KART

Racing Gear Added

Volkswagen Vision GT
Ayrton Senna 80
Ayrton Senna 83
Ayrton Senna 85

Added Track Layouts & Locations

Red Bull Ring
Red Bull Ring "Short Track"

Brands Hatch GP 80s
Brands Hatch Indi 80s

Monza 80's

Suzuka Circuit 2014

Circuito de la Sierra

Updated Goodwood Statue

Added Events

Red Bul X Challenge

Ayrton Senna Tribute Lap Time Challenges

Sierra Time Rally

Added Features

Data Logger
GPS Visualizer
MoTeC i2 Replay Compatibility

Racing Numbers
Painting Calipers
Custom Gauges

Quick Match
Community Features

Improved Feel and Advanced FFB settings
Improved Sound Options & Sound
Improved Camber & Default Settings

Removed fixed assist from cars like the RX X1
Last edited by SiNiST3R ; 01-12-2015 at 04:12 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to SiNiST3R for this useful post:

Ameer67, Zambie
06-07-2014, 12:49 PM #29
JK83
You talkin to me?
One day you figure it's not about GTP, since most GT modders here are GTP members.
You talk alltime about GTP when you say something, sorry about your multiple banns but same happens every forums if you can't behave.
Iv got my couple posts deleted about GT6 hacking what doesn't go in details or even tell how to do it.

And no, all in GTP doesn't think like you are saying( you are all wrong) since couple things I agree with you Smile
Last edited by JK83 ; 06-07-2014 at 01:32 PM.
06-07-2014, 02:04 PM #30
SiNiST3R
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by JK83 View Post
One day you figure it's not about GTP, since most GT modders here are GTP members.
You talk alltime about GTP when you say something, sorry about your multiple banns but same happens every forums if you can't behave.
Iv got my couple posts deleted about GT6 hacking what doesn't go in details or even tell how to do it.

And no, all in GTP doesn't think like you are saying( you are all wrong) since couple things I agree with you Smile

Yeah I wouldn't be so gripped if it was like that. I feel I'm a reasonable guy. But No GTP is Fucked. I am not wrong IMO you are just not fully informed on the details of my situation.

Want to see?

Check this thread, seems to have slipped through the cracks probably because in the end there was no argument. Unlike camber gearing is practically pure mathematics, not much room for debating mathematically proven facts. Even still I got banned and look through all the post made by SiNS3V3N see for yourself.... Even still I was banned, I even have a guy who is knowledgeable come in to back me up but its at that post I get banned? So if I start swaying the crowd I get banned?

My user name SiNS3V3N

You could also enter the Camber thread and post a different opinion, see what happens Winky Winky It is not only me this happens to many many people who disagree or post contrary to a "consensus" they get the same mistreatment.

I would prefer to carry this over at GTP, but at GTP "consensus" is "fact" and there is no room for debate. Probably because as actual facts come out the error in consensus gets revealed and these guys selling themselves as "Tuners" can't be exposed for the frauds that they are.

So I will grind them to fucking paste.

I had not broken any rules, never got a warning. All I did was hold my opinion, when they couldn't think of more incorrect BS they started insulting me like tag team. They had the nerve to go after my gender for fucks sake (even still I held back insulting them to the same degree) I figured when the insults started was when they ran out of sellable BS, and that would be clear to readers. Poof I'm banned and my post deleted. So the "respected" member insults my gender and I get the ban and banned the moment a Mod sees a new account using the same IP. They remove my post so readers won't see the truth, the morons get to sell BS unchecked and backed with moderators protecting that consensus.

Now I say over and over this is NOT about everybody at GTP and while the "consensus" (their words) is camber is broken NOT all are morons buying into that bullshit. The problem is the guys pushing the idea are post whores and do not allow any opinion different from consensus to get spread too far.

Now when you get into tuning principles you can clearly see they have misinterpreted many details. However they argue as if they are knowledgeable when all they have done is read tuning theories online in google. Its also clear they can't debate the topic without a google page open to source things to misinterpret and try discredit me . The members who are not moronic stay quiet to not appose the "consensus" for fear of being the next guy axed.

I said gearing multiplies tq (as it does), they said no that's wrong because gearing only magnifies the tq.... WTF they just read an article saying the same shit I was saying only they used the word magnified when I used multiplied when they mean the same thing in our situation. I don't even think its semantics games, I believe they just don't know any better and they prove this time and time again.

I see your point and for the most part I agree with you, but GTP has a core group of frauds posing, they don't allow different opinions at GTP and when they hold so many incorrect details as facts by consensus, WTF is that?
Last edited by SiNiST3R ; 06-07-2014 at 03:08 PM.

The following user thanked SiNiST3R for this useful post:

JK83
06-07-2014, 03:53 PM #31
NtodaD
Do a barrel roll!
WTF is wrong with this Guys?

3 pages with useless facts. Nobody have a look on the Tiresize, but the Tires are the connection from the car to the Track. The part they switch Power/Torque to moving. But nobody think about it. Without knowing about the Tiresize, you donĀ“t know the rolling circumference. Without this doesnĀ“t work any setting to Gears/Speed. GT500 Cars has up to 2006 330/40-18, after 2006 330/45-17. The best final gear setting was in GT5 2780. I used my own transmission Tool, to setup the Transmission for the Track. My fully tuned Yellowhard Supra plays around with a fully tuned Woodone on the Track.

The following user thanked NtodaD for this useful post:

SiNiST3R
06-07-2014, 04:11 PM #32
SiNiST3R
Samurai Poster
No, its just not relevant to the discussion, you cannot change tire size in GT6 (without hacking) it is irrelevant, THAT is a useless fact Winky Winky When we use cars in game we work with the one size of the tires on the car, rim size changes do not effect tire OD, just rim size.

So yeah tires translate the tq to the road, but so what, that is meaningless when talking about tuning gears on the track with fixed tire selection and tuning shift points to the tq curve of the engine. You would think its obvious at the point of this tuning our wheels would not be changing size or even compound. Since our tuning is done ON THE TRACK, well It accounts for the tires compound and size already.

Its meaningless point like yours that waist time and only serve to confuse people. You start off poorly and YOUR post is as useful as a Cock flavored Lolly Pop..

Why didn't you mention compound? Your line of thought appears in the same area and compounds are something we can change BUT also meaningless to the discussion when talking about tuning gears and shift point the whole time keeping the tires size and compound the same as our tuning is done on the track Winky Winky ....

The only aspect wheel size will really effect here if changed is final gearing as all the gearing still spins wheels, IF we do our tuning on the track (as I explain how to do in the thread) then we are accounting for wheel size already, and naturally IF we could change wheel size this would be accounted as its difference impacts performance our on track dialing in the gears would account for any difference in size rendering your point completely meaningless.

So what's your GTP name Bud??????? Are you sure you wanna go this route without mod protecting stupidity?
Last edited by SiNiST3R ; 06-07-2014 at 04:44 PM.
06-07-2014, 04:34 PM #33
NtodaD
Do a barrel roll!
Yeah your right.

But setting the Transmission to the Track, so you got no short upshift befor arrive the Breakpoint to the next Corner, or the Gear is long enough and in the right RPM when cornering, so you can push early the Pedal to the Metal and the full Torque comes after the Corne on the straight, works only with the right rolling circumference. Not all Cars has the same Size. Nobody look at this in the thread. A SuperGT Car with 330/40-18 need other settings as a Car with 285/50-17.

And i donĀ“t have a account at GTP.
06-07-2014, 04:39 PM #34
SiNiST3R
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by NtodaD View Post
Yeah your right.

But setting the Transmission to the Track, so you got no short upshift befor arrive the Breakpoint to the next Corner, or the Gear is long enough and in the right RPM when cornering, so you can push early the Pedal to the Metal and the full Torque comes after the Corne on the straight, works only with the right rolling circumference. Not all Cars has the same Size. Nobody look at this in the thread. A SuperGT Car with 330/40-18 need other settings as a Car with 285/50-17.

And i donĀ“t have a account at GTP.

Nobody's looking at that in that thread because its not important to the topic of discussion.

It gets worked out as you feel out the gears tuning them on the track. I don't need to know the numerical measurements of the tires, I feel how they react to my right foot Winky Winky
Last edited by SiNiST3R ; 06-07-2014 at 04:42 PM.
06-10-2014, 02:16 PM #35
SiNiST3R
Samurai Poster
New Nissan VGT Revealed today

More on June 16th

It is clearly a VGT and it was never set to be in the game today. In my theory the next VGT in the game will be the VW VGT GTi....

Personally this is the lamest way to release a VGT.... The Facebook post is stupid. 100 plus Nissan cars in GT each a chapter in Nissan? Half the Nissans are GTRs, heck they even count the 15th Anni GT3 and the other 4 GT3 with only different liveries. Those are each chapters of their own???? Yeah right, Bogus use of an inflated car count.

They are needlessly vague and drop info in tiny pieces across different days to build hype treating us like idiots.
Last edited by SiNiST3R ; 06-10-2014 at 03:33 PM.
06-10-2014, 03:51 PM #36
SiNiST3R
Samurai Poster
The BMW VGT may not be as wild but it will be hard to top as far as VGT perfection
06-14-2014, 06:40 PM #37
SiNiST3R
Samurai Poster
@RageSoul51

I beat the Senna events on your save game all Gold, but your PM Box full I cant send you a PM with your new savegame.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo