07-19-2014, 08:20 PM #1
SiNiST3R
Samurai Poster
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is my Garage, Ill post various set ups here as Demo cars for My Real World Style Tuning. These cars are all tuned for zero assist and using the tuning techniques I go over in my various threads on tuning. I will put up examples of my tuning tools at work, and I plan to post videos showing how I use my tuning tools to demonstrate what they can do for tuners.

Unlike many if not most tuning garages for Gran Turismo, these cars are NOT tuned to be the absolute fastest cars possible, my cars are tuned to feel as real as possible within the limitations of GT6 and a Console Game. They are tuned with no assist and using real world tuning principles and practices. Cars built with ABS-1 to go as fast as possible throw real world tuning out the window in favor of glitch/exploit tuning, anything to go faster. While ABS can be used to simply make driving a bit easier, it can also be used to run unrealistic settings in unrealistic ways. Those are Alien Space Ships with Alien Drivers, my cars emphasize on the Simulation aspect while Alien Cars go for Arcade all the way while "saying" SiM.

Please do not post set ups in here, although you can post request for cars you would like me to tune.

Online Racing Set Ups Section

You must login or register to view this content.

Super Street Set Ups Section

Coming soon, organizing

Racing Set Ups Section

Coming soon, organizing

Stock Cars with a Great Drive Section

In this section I will highlight cars in GT6 that need no tuning at all. Cars that drive so great out the box its almost a shame to touch anything, and the real world character is captured in the game remarkably. These are not cars that just handle good stock. These are cars that behave as the real cars do and so driving them can give a great experience to the user.

Classics

Toyota 2000GT (NO ABS)
Plymouth XNR (NO ABS)

Car List Coming soon, organizing

NOTICE
Please do not post set ups in here, although you can post request for cars you would like me to tune. I would appreciate if people do not post set ups in here as this is my Garage for showcasing my set ups.
Last edited by SiNiST3R ; 02-28-2015 at 01:50 PM.

The following 7 users say thank you to SiNiST3R for this useful post:

Glittery Penis Skittle, hum_h2, iMoDzF4N4TiK-, Jounijkk, PinKPanther1020, Zambie
03-19-2015, 08:37 PM #110
Originally posted by SiNiST3R View Post
Finally Laptop is ready, just got to pic it up. I would right away but I have a Vet appointment to have a biopsy done on my Dog, he's got a growth on his chin. Fingers crossed its just something I get removed and life goes on. I'm sure people have pets that are closer to family, my Dog Travis is my boy, my Hommie, literally my best friend. I'm a lil stressed to say the least.

I hope everything is okay

The following user thanked hristo1026 for this useful post:

SiNiST3R
03-19-2015, 10:11 PM #111
SiNiST3R
Samurai Poster
Thanks SuperGT/Hristo1026 I really do appreciate it. Everything today went well. He had emergency surgery to have the tumor removed and its being sent off to see if it is cancerous. It was an emergency but everything went well. He is a very aggressive 90 pound American Bully Pitbull, I had to muzzle him into the vet and the cage caused his tumor to sorta burst a bit and he bled a lot. I kept him distracted while they gave hi a first shot to calm him down. After 30min we brought him to the surgery room where I kept him distracted again while they sedated him, after a few min he looked like a tranquilized bear like on Nat Geo. They picked him up put him on the table and I had to leave while they did the surgery. As soon as they were done they brought me into the recovery room sill had the tube in his mouth and tongue sticking out to the side. I kept him company as he slowly came to, he was a bit scarred and took a good half hour before he tried to get up. We got home not too long ago and hes sleeping next to me. I have a cone for him but Ill let him have a rest and put it on after he wakes up. Now its a waiting game. they are sending the tumor to get tested to see what it is and if its cancerous. We are not completely out of the woods just yet but taking it day by day today went well in the end. His tumor is at least removed.

On a side note I picked up the Laptp, everything works, Ill get back into action later tonight, just spending some time chilling with my Dog, he had a big day today.

Thanks everybody who had positive vibes for my Dog today we appreciate it.

The following 2 users say thank you to SiNiST3R for this useful post:

hristo1026, Zambie
03-22-2015, 09:42 AM #112
Zambie
< ^ > < ^ >
Thanks SuperGT/Hristo1026 I really do appreciate it. Everything today went well. He had emergency surgery to have the tumor removed and its being sent off to see if it is cancerous. It was an emergency but everything went well. He is a very aggressive 90 pound American Bully Pitbull, I had to muzzle him into the vet and the cage caused his tumor to sorta burst a bit and he bled a lot. I kept him distracted while they gave hi a first shot to calm him down. After 30min we brought him to the surgery room where I kept him distracted again while they sedated him, after a few min he looked like a tranquilized bear like on Nat Geo. They picked him up put him on the table and I had to leave while they did the surgery. As soon as they were done they brought me into the recovery room sill had the tube in his mouth and tongue sticking out to the side. I kept him company as he slowly came to, he was a bit scarred and took a good half hour before he tried to get up. We got home not too long ago and hes sleeping next to me. I have a cone for him but Ill let him have a rest and put it on after he wakes up. Now its a waiting game. they are sending the tumor to get tested to see what it is and if its cancerous. We are not completely out of the woods just yet but taking it day by day today went well in the end. His tumor is at least removed.

On a side note I picked up the Laptp, everything works, Ill get back into action later tonight, just spending some time chilling with my Dog, he had a big day today.

Thanks everybody who had positive vibes for my Dog today we appreciate it.

Good to hear everything went well bro, hopefully it's not cancerous, i know how hard it is when something bad happens to a dog that's like your best friend, hope everything turns out well bro Smile

The following user thanked Zambie for this useful post:

SiNiST3R
03-22-2015, 02:27 PM #113
SiNiST3R
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by Zambie View Post
Good to hear everything went well bro, hopefully it's not cancerous, i know how hard it is when something bad happens to a dog that's like your best friend, hope everything turns out well bro Smile

Thanks for the good vibes!

I hate the waiting, the mind goes a bit cazy

Im keeping positive that no matter how it comes out we are going to beat it. A few days after his surgery and hes as if nothing happened.

Hes healing like a champ

Last edited by SiNiST3R ; 03-22-2015 at 02:30 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to SiNiST3R for this useful post:

Tetsu_X, Zambie
03-22-2015, 07:47 PM #114
Jounijkk
Do a barrel roll!
I really hope he will be healing fast.
Jounijkk

The following user thanked Jounijkk for this useful post:

SiNiST3R
03-23-2015, 12:07 AM #115
SiNiST3R
Samurai Poster
Thanks Bro

He is a champ, he doesn't mes with it at all so the stitches seem to be healing fine and they IDK dissolve or fall out on their own so no going back. I put a touch of polystyrene on in the morning and clean it with some of peroxide at night. Hes not even sensitive to it, he lets me keep it clean no problem at all. He even eats his pill with no fuss.
03-24-2015, 06:01 AM #116
SiNiST3R
Samurai Poster
Any Drifters want to give me a hand with the drift events. These damn things are a plague on me Id love it if a Drifter could gold them as I can even bronze these bitches I SUCK at drifting and while its easier for me to drift a bit with a DS3 I drive with my wheel and dont have the patience to learn to drift with a DS3 or wheel. Ive tried a few times but just cant get the sideways feeling in GT6.
03-30-2015, 07:08 PM #117
Jounijkk
Do a barrel roll!
I reached my goal ( nurb24, race situation, stop start, 550pp, time under 7.45 ) with Your setup. This proves Your setup works in practise and ordinary drivers like me, can have massive improvements of Your help. I have also changed my previous setup of some of my favourite cars to the direction You have showed. I have found some improvements of the balance of cars - easier to handle and much more fun.

I think You should put here more setups of the cars. Those cars You personally like and You know they are competitive in race. Different pp levels for example 400, 450, 500, 550, 600, 650. Maybe subra gt500 base model 650pp would be nice to see here in the future - very fast or fastest gt500 car at 650 pp level but tricky to find setup.

I hope Your dog is ok.

All the best
Jounijkk
Last edited by Jounijkk ; 03-30-2015 at 07:17 PM.
03-30-2015, 07:11 PM #118
Tetsu_X
Do a barrel roll!
Any Drifters want to give me a hand with the drift events. These damn things are a plague on me Id love it if a Drifter could gold them as I can even bronze these bitches I SUCK at drifting and while its easier for me to drift a bit with a DS3 I drive with my wheel and dont have the patience to learn to drift with a DS3 or wheel. Ive tried a few times but just cant get the sideways feeling in GT6.

Hey man! I would be up to do that for you. I'm not a fan of the point system but I do them only on Seasonal Events for the paint chips.

Hit me up Via a PM here, if you wanna do it.

See ya.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo