08-24-2014, 03:53 AM #1
TeneseeKidCoper
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); if you want this service ill include 9800hp rb and every car will be 3000hp and up 50m c and 10rb for you can sell

*TO LET ALL THE PEOPLE TALKING SHHH THIS IS A MODDING FORUM FOR THE MOST PART SO IF YOU DONT LIKE IT IDC EVERY GAME IS HACKED AND EVERYTHING ELS IT COMES WITH THE GAMES SO SUCK AND DONT COMMENT STUPID STUFF YOU DONT LIKE DEAL WITH IT :P YOUR JUST A MADE OFW NOOB
Last edited by TeneseeKidCoper ; 08-25-2014 at 01:48 AM.

The following 3 users groaned at TeneseeKidCoper for this awful post:

PinKPanther1020, xNIGHTMAREM0DZx, Zeb06
08-24-2014, 11:37 PM #11
TravAU
Little One
Lol I go for the jdm, stanced look, I do make stupid hp cars only to troll mates in private lobby's haha
08-25-2014, 01:28 AM #12
SiNiST3R
Samurai Poster
Private lobbies haven't prevented banning from PD. If its not tagged you yet it will. Seriously though that's nothing to be proud of. F-Zero cars are lame.

Its also pretty stupid to mod OFW saves for people on OFW who will just come back here asking us to fix their banned account. Be stupid to trust some newb is going to be around to help them fix the account they are responsible for getting banned.
Last edited by SiNiST3R ; 08-25-2014 at 02:36 AM.
08-25-2014, 03:00 AM #13
herpycherp
Gym leader
It's little fgts like you that ruin it for everybody.
08-25-2014, 03:06 AM #14
TeneseeKidCoper
Pokemon Trainer
its fat fucks like you that can hack so you wanna act like you own some shit :P get cfw u ofw noob

The following user thanked TeneseeKidCoper for this useful post:

SiNiST3R
08-25-2014, 05:34 AM #15
SiNiST3R
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by TeneseeKidCoper View Post
its fat fucks like you that can hack so you wanna act like you own some shit :P get cfw u ofw noob

Its you that's is the stupid fucker, too moronic to realize just how stupid you are. Seems like your also too stupid to realize your pissing off CFW users dipshit, "OFW noob"? Are you brain dead?!?!? Your a regurgitated cum bobble, nobody likes you. You should of stayed in the abortion bucket where you belong. lol just kidding but if you want to talk like a bad ass you should realize I will put you in your place.
Last edited by SiNiST3R ; 08-25-2014 at 06:03 AM.
08-25-2014, 05:40 AM #16
hum_h2
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by TravAU View Post
Yeah of course cause yous always get shit first and wanna have fun with it till ofw user get there greasy mits on it

lol actually anyone can get a cfw its not a rare thing anyone can get it if they could afford it also do you think its fun to have 13 years old running around with super modded cars and bragging with them? ive seen a couple of games like that heres one dead island riptide almost every kid has modded weapons and some of them brags with them saying that they made them also inever used those hybrids online infact ihavent even got a chance to go online
08-25-2014, 05:44 AM #17
hum_h2
Bounty hunter

How is he a noob? Idont see him selling cars to stupid kids you fucking idiot
Last edited by hum_h2 ; 08-25-2014 at 05:47 AM.
08-25-2014, 05:57 AM #18
TeneseeKidCoper
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by h2 View Post
How is he a noob? Idont see him selling cars to stupid kids you fucking idiot

hes a noob because he cant do it and you need to stfu lol i can do what i want im tryying to do this for some one els i dont need the money i wanna help me friend out so stfu and as for dead island its easy to mod just edit the save data lol they have a editor so yeah thee are 13 year olds that do make the modded guns they like any rtm u modded them so yeah so leave my post alone and get a life :P
08-25-2014, 06:04 AM #19
SiNiST3R
Samurai Poster
hes a noob because he cant do it and you need to stfu lol i can do what i want im tryying to do this for some one els i dont need the money i wanna help me friend out so stfu and as for dead island its easy to mod just edit the save data lol they have a editor so yeah thee are 13 year olds that do make the modded guns they like any rtm u modded them so yeah so leave my post alone and get a life :P

If your too young to understand how dumb what your doing is, its not totally your fault. Its just hard to not trash you when what your doing will not just fuck up the OFW user you may think your helping, it will ruin the integrity of online play AND only serve to get hybrids patched so we won't be able to hybrid and still get updates as that's what happened in GT5. So what your doing is only going to ruin the hybrid scene for all of us...

Im giving you the benefit of the doubt that you simply didn't foresee the implication of your actions. If you push this any further, I'll drop the gloves and trust me its not what you want.

Even the OFW users around here are smart enough and not lame enough to want 3k whatever moron cars. Seriously the overpowered cars are beyond sad they are pathetic, and only a champion loser would even want to go online with them, is it not clear that nobody likes your thread, your acting all pissey because the crowd is rejecting your "service" as its stuff like this that literally Kills the entire scene, its kids like YOU that make us not want this shit to go OFW in the first place, if there was nobody like you, we wouldn't mind giving OFW users hybrids, we worry if it got to OFW there would be too many like you fucking up the scene. You also must understand the more kids like you do stupid shit like this, the less willing tool makers will be to just give the tools out. So your shooting g yourself in the foot, stop acting all bad ass because you have a keyboard to hide behind. Trust me Im not the one you want to fuck with.
Last edited by SiNiST3R ; 08-25-2014 at 06:17 AM.

The following user thanked SiNiST3R for this useful post:

hum_h2

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo