08-24-2014, 03:53 AM #1
TeneseeKidCoper
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); if you want this service ill include 9800hp rb and every car will be 3000hp and up 50m c and 10rb for you can sell

*TO LET ALL THE PEOPLE TALKING SHHH THIS IS A MODDING FORUM FOR THE MOST PART SO IF YOU DONT LIKE IT IDC EVERY GAME IS HACKED AND EVERYTHING ELS IT COMES WITH THE GAMES SO SUCK AND DONT COMMENT STUPID STUFF YOU DONT LIKE DEAL WITH IT :P YOUR JUST A MADE OFW NOOB
Last edited by TeneseeKidCoper ; 08-25-2014 at 01:48 AM.

The following 3 users groaned at TeneseeKidCoper for this awful post:

PinKPanther1020, xNIGHTMAREM0DZx, Zeb06
01-23-2015, 05:07 PM #38
robbigman11
Save Point
ya they don't work, so make me another one with more cars then this so I don't use it online and have an amazing time
01-23-2015, 06:32 PM #39
Originally posted by robbigman11 View Post
to bad im using his save online right now witH OFW , and what are you even trying to say?you bring up random stuff like a beard and somthing about world records LMAO SMFH

ya they don't work, so make me another one with more cars then this so I don't use it online and have an amazing time

They work but they don't work, yeah seems legit.

And no you won't get another save.
01-23-2015, 06:41 PM #40
robbigman11
Save Point
"no you wont get another save" ahaha yes I will don't worry, and I was joking with you bud. If you tried the save you'd realize they DO WORK ONLINE but you only get 13 cars and it gets old quick
01-23-2015, 07:38 PM #41
They get reset when you quit, you won't tell us how this work buddy, we're modding this game since it has been released, and some of us were literally modding GT2 back in the days...

"no you wont get another save" ahaha yes I will don't worry, and I was joking with you bud. If you tried the save you'd realize they DO WORK ONLINE but you only get 13 cars and it gets old quick

Nah you won't, and even if you will, you'd get banned within 2 days. And then you'll scream because you were banned and claim this game is shit.
01-24-2015, 12:47 AM #42
q-k
Can’t trickshot me!
Ok, I might think of two options about the truth.

1) The posting claiming "this save works" got into this thread by a flaw in the space/time continuum in a parallel universe - in conjunction with a flaw in our space/time continuum. A very special situation!

2) What the fuck are YOU trying to say, with your claimed "savegame works"..? WHICH savegame? There's no link in this thread that would lead to a SINGLE savegame.. PLUS, all the stuff that was already told, cars get reset and WHATNOT..

I feel, you already got way TOO much attention with your trolling attempts. Still shaking your head? Great:
You must login or register to view this content.

GET LOST YOU DAMN TROLL..

@PinkPanther1020, don't fall for crap like that.. Ain't worth it..
01-24-2015, 10:13 AM #43
Originally posted by k View Post
Ok, I might think of two options about the truth.

1) The posting claiming "this save works" got into this thread by a flaw in the space/time continuum in a parallel universe - in conjunction with a flaw in our space/time continuum. A very special situation!

2) What the fuck are YOU trying to say, with your claimed "savegame works"..? WHICH savegame? There's no link in this thread that would lead to a SINGLE savegame.. PLUS, all the stuff that was already told, cars get reset and WHATNOT..

I feel, you already got way TOO much attention with your trolling attempts. Still shaking your head? Great:
You must login or register to view this content.

GET LOST YOU DAMN TROLL..

@PinkPanther1020, don't fall for crap like that.. Ain't worth it..

Yeah, re-read the whole thread and noticed it was BS. Clearly not worth it.
01-25-2015, 01:06 AM #44
robbigman11
Save Point
ive already gotten banned twice your so stupid
01-25-2015, 05:43 PM #45
energie93
Bounty hunter
Let them use the Save. They will get banned in 1-2 days.. After 2-3 times of getting banned they will get bored n they wont play it anymore...
02-02-2015, 06:42 PM #46
robbigman11
Save Point
listen buddy, I could send you a video of me using the cars online, its in his other threads where he posts the links. Its like im the only ofw person in the world using hacked cars online, im not TROLLING hwat wold it get me? im letting you guys know that this save works and your a dumbass if you think I doesn't, like you too.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo