08-26-2014, 09:40 AM #1
TeneseeKidCoper
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); the car here are at 50% of power you can change it i have way more cars inthere than the picture show no one release one before idk about fking up the game its a game after all and if you dont like it suck it all you have to do is reasign it if you dont know that im not helpping you learn You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

The following 3 users groaned at TeneseeKidCoper for this awful post:

FarSideX, HaTeRM4NR33T, herpycherp
08-26-2014, 08:15 PM #11
TravAU
Little One
This thread won't get closed lol, there's nothing wrong with it, only thing wrong is cfw users getting pissy, who cares there will be a patch soon for it
08-26-2014, 08:34 PM #12
TeneseeKidCoper
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by h2 View Post
Ifind it funny that your not responding suprised? No... see not everybody wants to use this kind of stupid shit your scared because you dont have a response its obv that no one likes you here

no i didnt responde because i was sleeping people have to work and sleep unlike you no life as lol idc about what any of you say i did this cuz i wanted to if you dont like it suck it its not doing anything to me at all lol
08-26-2014, 08:37 PM #13
TeneseeKidCoper
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by TravAU View Post
This thread won't get closed lol, there's nothing wrong with it, only thing wrong is cfw users getting pissy, who cares there will be a patch soon for it

they cant patch it they can change the offsets but not patch it patching it would take the game down lol why do you think gta 5 still has all the rtm tools working they cant patch rtms only offsets and they will still be there like the hp multiplier that really is game braking i didnt put that here i can get 100k+ hp on cars hitting over 2500mph
08-26-2014, 09:57 PM #14
hum_h2
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by TeneseeKidCoper View Post
they cant patch it they can change the offsets but not patch it patching it would take the game down lol why do you think gta 5 still has all the rtm tools working they cant patch rtms only offsets and they will still be there like the hp multiplier that really is game braking i didnt put that here i can get 100k+ hp on cars hitting over 2500mph

Ido have a life lol good thing ididnt waste my time making a stupid save that no one likes so use your brain before you try to talk shit and yes they can patch it your just stupid
08-26-2014, 09:59 PM #15
hum_h2
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by TravAU View Post

Iwas talking about his previous thread if you noticed..
08-26-2014, 10:30 PM #16
Eat_Ur_Food
Vault dweller
Originally posted by TeneseeKidCoper View Post

First you say they can't patch it, what are you some kind of game developer to know that? You clearly don't recall what happened to GT5 near the end of its online life maybe that's because you were still in diapers then. Lmfao 2500 mph, put your money where your mouth is and post a video of you doing "2500 mph" that should shut me up for a bit, I highly doubt it but whatever. Your just some stupid punk ass kid not realizing what the implications of your actions are, but hey we have all been down that road at some time hope you get off it real soon.

The following user thanked Eat_Ur_Food for this useful post:

hum_h2
08-26-2014, 10:42 PM #17
tacoxd
Can’t trickshot me!
There actually is a reason to close this thread. I don't see a virus scan. I'm pretty sure if you provide a download you have to have a virus scan to go with it.

The following user thanked tacoxd for this useful post:

hum_h2
08-26-2014, 11:01 PM #18
hum_h2
Bounty hunter
your one of those kids who dosent have a brain who thinks this type of shit cant be patched lol so yeah you think the cars you made dosent break the game? Idiot woops made? Iment copy and pasted from a thread sorry...
Last edited by hum_h2 ; 08-26-2014 at 11:10 PM.
08-27-2014, 08:43 AM #19
TeneseeKidCoper
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by tacoxd View Post
There actually is a reason to close this thread. I don't see a virus scan. I'm pretty sure if you provide a download you have to have a virus scan to go with it.

um is this a exe no its a save data not exe you need a vs for exe no save data :P

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo