08-26-2014, 09:40 AM #1
TeneseeKidCoper
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); the car here are at 50% of power you can change it i have way more cars inthere than the picture show no one release one before idk about fking up the game its a game after all and if you dont like it suck it all you have to do is reasign it if you dont know that im not helpping you learn You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

The following 3 users groaned at TeneseeKidCoper for this awful post:

FarSideX, HaTeRM4NR33T, herpycherp
08-27-2014, 08:47 AM #20
TeneseeKidCoper
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by h2 View Post
your one of those kids who dosent have a brain who thinks this type of shit cant be patched lol so yeah you think the cars you made dosent break the game? Idiot woops made? Iment copy and pasted from a thread sorry...

lol they wont patch i can easily find the offsets again if they can patch offsets why can i still mod gta5 the offsets change they r not gone kid have u ever made a rtm if so ur stupid af they cant patch offsets :P only change
08-27-2014, 09:14 AM #21
hum_h2
Bounty hunter
lmao you obv cant do shit go ahead and find the offset again or should i say copy them from someone here ( if they ever posted them ) your an complete idiot who thinks he can find the offsets again plus how come no one found a bypass for gta v modmenu yet? or a bypass for mw2 to play with public people ? and you cant make an rtm tool for shit
08-27-2014, 02:40 PM #22
herpycherp
Gym leader
Wonder if any retards have actually downloaded this?
08-27-2014, 02:50 PM #23
TeneseeKidCoper
Pokemon Trainer
lmao you obv cant do shit go ahead and find the offset again or should i say copy them from someone here ( if they ever posted them ) your an complete idiot who thinks he can find the offsets again plus how come no one found a bypass for gta v modmenu yet? or a bypass for mw2 to play with public people ? and you cant make an rtm tool for shit

now i know ur stupid does the mod menu use offsets? umm no lol if it was offsets it would have been byepassed long time ago the csc system changed not offsets lol come on bro i said rtm tools why do all the rtms work like knk ? lol how stupid do you sound by saying why have the modmenu not been byepassed like really csc is not a offset :P stupid
08-27-2014, 02:59 PM #24
hum_h2
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by TeneseeKidCoper View Post
now i know ur stupid does the mod menu use offsets? umm no lol if it was offsets it would have been byepassed long time ago the csc system changed not offsets lol come on bro i said rtm tools why do all the rtms work like knk ? lol how stupid do you sound by saying why have the modmenu not been byepassed like really csc is not a offset :P stupid

Hmmm your calling me stupid.. lol you gotta feel real tough behind your computer lol so do you use your own made rtm tool on gt6? Or was it someone who made it? See you havent answered any of my other questions and those modded cars did you get those offsets or you copied them of a thread? See im pretty sure they can patch it however if they did and someone got it fixed dont think he would realise to the public cause of people like you so again dont act like your smart atleast spell correctly before you start an arguement
08-27-2014, 03:00 PM #25
hum_h2
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by herpycherp View Post
Wonder if any retards have actually downloaded this?

Ithink ive ran into a couple of them
08-27-2014, 03:02 PM #26
FarSideX
I’m too L33T
Ithink ive ran into a couple of them

Why do you keep bumping this topic to the top of the forum?

The following user thanked FarSideX for this useful post:

t3h
08-27-2014, 03:06 PM #27
TeneseeKidCoper
Pokemon Trainer
Hmmm your calling me stupid.. lol you gotta feel real tough behind your computer lol so do you use your own made rtm tool on gt6? Or was it someone who made it? See you havent answered any of my other questions and those modded cars did you get those offsets or you copied them of a thread? See im pretty sure they can patch it however if they did and someone got it fixed dont think he would realise to the public cause of people like you so again dont act like your smart atleast spell correctly before you start an arguement

lol did i say i used my own tool lol please tell me were i did all i said was i found the hp multiplier offset nothing els never said i made my own gt6 rtm tool notice gt6 rtm never came out of me gta 5 yes and if it does get patched i still can fins the hp offset that not to many people have and its easy to find so yeah tell me were i copied some ones work lol i used a tool i didnt get the tool change the tool and released it it was a save data nothing els i made the save data cuz it came from my ps3 so stfu
08-27-2014, 05:15 PM #28
hum_h2
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by TeneseeKidCoper View Post
lol did i say i used my own tool lol please tell me were i did all i said was i found the hp multiplier offset nothing els never said i made my own gt6 rtm tool notice gt6 rtm never came out of me gta 5 yes and if it does get patched i still can fins the hp offset that not to many people have and its easy to find so yeah tell me were i copied some ones work lol i used a tool i didnt get the tool change the tool and released it it was a save data nothing els i made the save data cuz it came from my ps3 so stfu

Im saying that if you can do stuff like rtm tools do it then! Your an idiot and how can you get offsets that not many people have if its easy? Lol face it no one likes your peace of shit cars

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo