10-25-2014, 04:34 PM #1
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys just wanted to show a few things i found for this game. I have not had much time to mod lately and just started looking for offsets on this game again. If you like and want me to release a tool i might do that but i want to add some more to it Smile

The following 31 users say thank you to Eddie Mac for this useful post:

1austin112, AmmarA1, animalovich, Beadsman20, bighomie21, Cyb3r, elroe13, FOXHOUND, Foxhoundz3, Hadrik, htown281, Indiana Mods, Welsh, JesseBropez, KranK, kristijan1001, Loxy, MaNamesTyler, ModaTron, Mr. Revenge, Next To Nothing, nineConflicts, professorbil, raidjr, rocky11111, SadisticModz, Smoky420, TheUnknown21, xempireBmX, XLordSesshomaru, yomen9

The following 3 users groaned at Eddie Mac for this awful post:

DJ_KILLA1337, Glitchx0R, razor546PL
11-06-2014, 06:22 PM #119
11-06-2014, 06:24 PM #120
Next To Nothing
Are you high?
Originally posted by KILLA1337 View Post
Ew acne face

How am I butthurt? I'm just tired of your immature ass whining at everyone 24/7. I'm not wasting my time making things for this ungrateful community.

The following user thanked Next To Nothing for this useful post:

DJ_KILLA1337
11-06-2014, 06:30 PM #121
Cyb3r
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by TodayWasgoodDay View Post
Yeah i was talking about Cyb3r but i'm 100% agree with you ! the fact is that i was not reffering about his thread ! i asked for his help twice via PM (not asking for addresses,just wanted to know if im in the right way cuz i like to do stuff myself) and he didn't even responded me No (you did when i asked you few questions,thanks for that!)
So yeah, you are better than him !!

Well you can't force me to answer you or any of the other 1000 messages and this didn't give you the right to call me kid or anything on PM, obviously you are the kid who piss off when he can't get what he want.
11-06-2014, 06:31 PM #122
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
Originally posted by iMoDzBeasT View Post
How am I butthurt? I'm just tired of your immature ass whining at everyone 24/7. I'm not wasting my time making things for this ungrateful community.

Just ignore him bro, he is nothing more then the dirt on the bottom of our shoes. There is no need to respond or give him the time of day. What was said was said and he knows how much of a bitch he just made himself look like. So let the little cry baby keep crying over nothing while we enjoy modding and learning Smile

The following 4 users say thank you to Eddie Mac for this useful post:

Loxy, Next To Nothing, Smoky420, XxWSxX
11-06-2014, 06:47 PM #123
Smoky420
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Cyb3r View Post
Well you can't force me to answer you or any of the other 1000 messages and this didn't give you the right to call me kid or anything on PM, obviously you are the kid who piss off when he can't get what he want.

Ok Drack

The following user thanked Smoky420 for this useful post:

DJ_KILLA1337
11-06-2014, 06:50 PM #124
JesseBropez
Little One
Originally posted by Eddie
Just ignore him bro, he is nothing more then the dirt on the bottom of our shoes. There is no need to respond or give him the time of day. What was said was said and he knows how much of a bitch he just made himself look like. So let the little cry baby keep crying over nothing while we enjoy modding and learning Smile

So you're setting up sides with Cyb3r, and Imodbeast?

See here's the issue from my point of view,

You and Cyb3r have some serious issues, and the both of you think you rule this community. You don't. You also don't owe anyone anything, however when you start crying about leechers and people who are ungrateful, that's when you open up a god damn forum war and then everyone wants to take pieces of you for bad mouthing them. You are forum soldiers. You do not need to defend your honor on a forum, nor listen to what any beggar has to say. This will save you a lot of time. Quit replying to each other unless it is a positive thought or a question on progress. Also, I need the 1.05 clean eboot for blus if anyone can send it to me.

The following user thanked JesseBropez for this useful post:

DJ_KILLA1337
11-06-2014, 07:02 PM #125
Originally posted by Eddie

If u not busy wud u help me learn wen u not busy
11-06-2014, 07:04 PM #126
Teh beggars here are "them" for attention seeking with DER videos Winky Winky
11-06-2014, 07:12 PM #127
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
Originally posted by InfamousModders View Post
So you're setting up sides with Cyb3r, and Imodbeast?

See here's the issue from my point of view,

You and Cyb3r have some serious issues, and the both of you think you rule this community. You don't. You also don't owe anyone anything, however when you start crying about leechers and people who are ungrateful, that's when you open up a god damn forum war and then everyone wants to take pieces of you for bad mouthing them. You are forum soldiers. You do not need to defend your honor on a forum, nor listen to what any beggar has to say. This will save you a lot of time. Quit replying to each other unless it is a positive thought or a question on progress. Also, I need the 1.05 clean eboot for blus if anyone can send it to me.

You obviously have an issue if you don't see how ignorant DJ is and also the things he said to me and cyber on skype show how immature he really is. His actions on here are clear (he is a leech and does not care to learn). Now unless you have something intellegent to say or meaningfull then don't qoute me with some non-sense you have no clue about. Im not here to argue or defend anything. I like people to have the same fun i am (which i stated in my thread). But to constantly be rushed and bad mouthed by this ignorant fuck is annoying and i will let the truth be known, not just some random shit out my mouth like him.

The following 2 users say thank you to Eddie Mac for this useful post:

Mr. Revenge, Smoky420

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo