10-25-2014, 04:34 PM #1
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys just wanted to show a few things i found for this game. I have not had much time to mod lately and just started looking for offsets on this game again. If you like and want me to release a tool i might do that but i want to add some more to it Smile

The following 31 users say thank you to Eddie Mac for this useful post:

1austin112, AmmarA1, animalovich, Beadsman20, bighomie21, Cyb3r, elroe13, FOXHOUND, Foxhoundz3, Hadrik, htown281, Indiana Mods, Welsh, JesseBropez, KranK, kristijan1001, Loxy, MaNamesTyler, ModaTron, Mr. Revenge, Next To Nothing, nineConflicts, professorbil, raidjr, rocky11111, SadisticModz, Smoky420, TheUnknown21, xempireBmX, XLordSesshomaru, yomen9

The following 3 users groaned at Eddie Mac for this awful post:

DJ_KILLA1337, Glitchx0R, razor546PL
10-25-2014, 06:34 PM #11
Cyb3r
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Eddie
Hey guys just wanted to show a few things i found for this game. I have not had much time to mod lately and just started looking for offsets on this game again. If you like and want me to release a tool i might do that but i want to add some more to it Smile

Nice, i was just started uploading my video :p
Good finding though buddy, keep it up. Winky Winky

The following 2 users say thank you to Cyb3r for this useful post:

Eddie Mac, TheUnknown21
10-25-2014, 07:16 PM #12
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Cyb3r View Post
Nice, i was just started uploading my video :p
Good finding though buddy, keep it up. Winky Winky

Thanks bro, can't wait to see your video as well :p
10-25-2014, 07:21 PM #13
hibye3
Hurah!
Shit, this is sick man, good f'ing work! Can't wait for godmode so I can help my friends get raid gear faster!
10-25-2014, 07:23 PM #14
FOXHOUND
Do a barrel roll!
Keep it up
10-25-2014, 07:33 PM #15
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
Originally posted by dynamiccs View Post
Funny preview Eddie..I like this light hearted humorous vid after watching Kids fight in the other thread here lol. Hoping you have something ( or anything ) with the anti ban later on Smile

Thanks and yeah I have only been working on this game a few days, but i hope to bring some more fun mods to it. I know i have been talking to cyber and he should have some fun stuff as well. My tool has an Anti-ban that i made myself and have tested in the crucible with unlimited ammo and super speed on, but I would like to do a bit more testing before i release.

Originally posted by iHominid View Post
Cant wait for final project.

Glad you like Smile

Originally posted by 9818
Nice Not Bad

Thanks man :p

Originally posted by kristijan1001 View Post
Report If u Get Banned Tho... Try To Get Ant-Daemonware :\

I have Anti-Ban in this tool, just want to do a bit more testing with that to make sure you guys are safe using the tool.

The following 5 users say thank you to Eddie Mac for this useful post:

GIVEME-ALL, Loxy, Mr. Revenge, TheUnknown21, XxWSxX
10-25-2014, 07:37 PM #16
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
Originally posted by hibye3 View Post
Shit, this is sick man, good f'ing work! Can't wait for godmode so I can help my friends get raid gear faster!

Originally posted by FOXHOUND View Post
Keep it up

Thanks guys Smile
Hopefully be home soon to find more :p
10-25-2014, 07:37 PM #17
dynamiccs
Bounty hunter
Thanks and yeah I have only been working on this game a few days, but i hope to bring some more fun mods to it. I know i have been talking to cyber and he should have some fun stuff as well. My tool has an Anti-ban that i made myself and have tested in the crucible with unlimited ammo and super speed on, but I would like to do a bit more testing before i release.

I have Anti-Ban in this tool, just want to do a bit more testing with that to make sure you guys are safe using the tool.

Well in that case bro, You are the man of the hour Smile

Coz Anti ban is the priority ( key of the vault ) , rest any ( or many ) things are welcome accordingly.
10-25-2014, 07:42 PM #18
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
Originally posted by dynamiccs View Post
Well in that case bro, You are the man of the hour Smile

Coz Anti ban is the priority ( key of the vault ) , rest any ( or many ) things are welcome accordingly.

Haha yeah no doubt it is key, that is why i need to make sure it is flawless Happy

The following 2 users say thank you to Eddie Mac for this useful post:

dynamiccs, kristijan1001
10-25-2014, 08:02 PM #19
kristijan1001
I’m too L33T

Glad you like Smile

Thanks man :p

Oh Really DAAM Many :O Wont Even Mind If The Tool Only Has That Feature only :P Do PreAlpaha Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo