Post: [Release] Destiny Mini tool - by Eddie Mac and Cyb3r
11-06-2014, 07:07 PM #1
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys so Cyb3r and I have decided for now to release a mini-tool for the one's that have been patiently waiting and supporting us on making a tool for this game. Also for the one's that had respect for our personal time. We intended to make a big release for everyone but seeing as some people (DJ_KILLA1337) and a couple more ignorant people just had to keep attacking us and talking about things that they have no clue about, we are now just releasing this. Sorry there is not more but when you are getting attacked over something that should be fun for everyone and not fighting over you just loose interest in continuing on the project or helping out the "community". Cyb3r and I and have done our fair share for this community so i would hope the mature one's will understand.

*Anyways enough of the rant here is the tool so i hope you guys enjoy this for now, Also if anyone is interested we will be doing services for getting accounts to level 20 and completing strike or VoG missions. Services are not open yet but will be soon. And again we do appreciate the people that were patient and respected our time :p

Pic of the tool: You must login or register to view this content.

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

Virus Scan: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Eddie Mac ; 11-07-2014 at 05:37 PM.

The following 58 users say thank you to Eddie Mac for this useful post:

Hammy, ๔๏ภєคภ๔๏ภ๏ש, One, alexcubano, Arrow_Modz, BaSs_HaXoR, BedWetting, bighomie21, Camo Overalls, Creepzoid 0___0, Cyb3r, Riften, DEradicator, DesperateDevil, DJ_KILLA1337, EG6, EzBoi, GIVEME-ALL, htown281, Indiana Mods, Jarvis123 xOGx, jpzoou, khalid5257, Kronoaxis, Kyzhh, Loxy, malik112, MaNamesTyler, Marco_Legend, Mauzey, MEGANO5, Modz-killer1, Motivez, Mr. Revenge, network10, professorbil, puffindaherb, rodrigovidal, SadisticModz, Script Kiddie, Shadow-Slayer, Shuffles, smashedya, Smoky420, Jon Snow, SyGnUs, TheUnknown21, Tseerock, wajdi9, worrorfight, x5150xiZombie, xempireBmX, XLordSesshomaru, xxIOxx, XxWSxX, xxxrebel, yomen9
11-06-2014, 07:16 PM #11
MEGANO5
Dawn Of The Legion
Originally posted by Cyb3r View Post
Consider this as a gift to all our respectful and patient friends, Enjoy.

Thank you and Edd for this generous gesture, yet I was patiently waiting for the big release, still I guess
those ignorant living under a rock kind of guys ruined my November. I got it now, no more waiting I 'll have to
delete this game then.

Will I guess not everything meant to be gained.
Last edited by MEGANO5 ; 11-06-2014 at 07:18 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to MEGANO5 for this useful post:

Cyb3r, Eddie Mac, Zomic
11-06-2014, 07:17 PM #12
Thanks bro's really appreciate it! Needa DJ_KILLA1337 can honestly go fuck himself

The following user thanked xempireBmX for this useful post:

Eddie Mac
11-06-2014, 07:19 PM #13
Camo Overalls
Do a barrel roll!
nicely done guys!

The following user thanked Camo Overalls for this useful post:

Eddie Mac
11-06-2014, 07:19 PM #14
I knew there was something fishy about this tool, you can all go test fish mode while i run around w/ godmode and 1 shot kill Winky Winky

The following 2 users say thank you to DJ_KILLA1337 for this useful post:

suspect0
11-06-2014, 07:21 PM #15
do the antiban work?
11-06-2014, 07:22 PM #16
Originally posted by KILLA1337 View Post
I knew there was something fishy about this tool, you can all go test fish mode while i run around w/ godmode and 1 shot kill Winky Winky

You see. They shared there tool and some fgt just ruined it for everyone Snail
11-06-2014, 07:22 PM #17
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
Originally posted by KILLA1337 View Post
No godmode or 1 shot kill but you get fish mode Happy

The fish eye vision will mess with the enemies movements as well (so maybe use it against a boss for an easier kill)
11-06-2014, 07:24 PM #18
Originally posted by Cyb3r View Post
Consider this as a gift to all our respectful and patient friends, Enjoy.

Originally posted by K24Z7 View Post
Kudos to you and Eddie mac for releasing, but you guys shouldve kept this to yourselves or ellites. Now noobs have it and are going to abuse this shit. +rep though.

Agreed. They did not deserve anything not even this. I'll be waiting for a bigger release though if you are still doing it. If not hmu i'll still buy i from you if I have to lol

The following user thanked KingSavagee for this useful post:

Criptus
11-06-2014, 07:24 PM #19
Originally posted by Eddie
The fish eye vision will mess with the enemies movements as well (so maybe use it against a boss for an easier kill)

Does the antiban work?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo