07-30-2015, 05:58 AM #1
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So every update Minecraft always needs a fix, since gay ass Microsoft bought it. Well I've seen alot of people asking for a fix and haven't found any, except one that didn't work for DEX. Today, I wanted to play the game but there was no fix. So, I decided to fix it myself and release it with you all. Now, I have tested the CEX eboot and confirm it working, at least on 4.50 ITA.

Original: You must login or register to view this content.

CEX: You must login or register to view this content.

DEX: You must login or register to view this content.

Couldn't have fixed this without VooDooShamane's tool, so thanks to him. I give him full credit!

Go show some love to his post please :p You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Dog88Christian ; 07-05-2017 at 09:32 PM. Reason: Updated for 1.54!

The following 17 users say thank you to Dog88Christian for this useful post:

birde, Callumeleyy, CanadianOnCFW, Creepzoid 0___0, DoozyXGod, DPO23, iAmDylanJAlvis, jmend12, kiwi_modz, krazygunz, MrHackerDude1, nathanjp1997, probehead, Seir, V--JR7, xAllTheseModzx, zatb15
12-26-2015, 07:17 PM #92
which features i get ingame?
12-31-2015, 02:33 AM #93
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by SyraxYT View Post
which features i get ingame?

You people have trouble reading.. It allows you to play the game otherwise you get a launch error
12-31-2015, 09:12 PM #94
toz200
Save Point
i have a problem when i copy the eboot it still till me that i need to update i have software 4.55, i have NPUB31419 and update 1.22 both from your thread and i use the CEX eboot
ps i rename it from cex-eboot to eboot before i copy it maybe this is the problem i do not know
01-03-2016, 02:52 PM #95
damianyc
Save Point
GOOGLE TRANSLATION
Thanks for answering!!!!
Yes, I TRANSFER THE Ebbot -FIX CEX via USB.
I have never failed your eboot from the first you've created to v1.21 , v1.22 but not work for me at 4.46.
The game starts properly and before starting the game the PS3 freezes and I have to turn it off.

ESPAÑOL
Gracias por responder!!!!
ASI ES, TRANSFIERO EL EBOOT-FIX CEX MEDIANTE USB.
Nunca me han fallado tus eboot, desde el primero que haz creado hasta la v1.21, pero la v1.22 NO me FUNCIONA en 4.46.
El juego inicia correctamente y antes de iniciar la partida se congela la PS3 y tengo que apagarla.
01-06-2016, 07:07 PM #96
it says that I need the ful version of the game to play online with my friends ... can someone help me ? :(
01-07-2016, 03:30 AM #97
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
So every update Minecraft always needs a fix, since gay ass Microsoft bought it. Well I've seen alot of people asking for a fix and haven't found any, except one that didn't work for DEX. Today, I wanted to play the game but there was no fix. So, I decided to fix it myself and release it with you all. Now, I have tested the CEX eboot and confirm it working, at least on 4.50 ITA. I have not yet tested the DEX eboot, if someone could get back to me on that, I'd appreciate it.

Original: You must login or register to view this content.

CEX: You must login or register to view this content.

DEX: You must login or register to view this content.

Couldn't have fixed this without VooDooShamane's tool, so thanks to him. I give him full credit!

Go show some love to his post please :p You must login or register to view this content.

Since neither me or Von are getting much appreciation from this post, yet I see the downloads increase this'll be the last time I release this publicly for NGU.

Decided to update, I was in a good mood :p

Could you create an EBOOT fixer for Updates 1.17 & 1.18? I'd appreciate it very much.
Every time I use that fixer for some reason it doesn't work for me :/
I'm looking for the same region you use. Ty.
01-07-2016, 04:54 AM #98
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by ssteelpulse View Post
it says that I need the ful version of the game to play online with my friends ... can someone help me ? :(

I can help you on skype. Add me: Dog88Christian

Originally posted by damianyc View Post
GOOGLE TRANSLATION
Thanks for answering!!!!
Yes, I TRANSFER THE Ebbot -FIX CEX via USB.
I have never failed your eboot from the first you've created to v1.21 , v1.22 but not work for me at 4.46.
The game starts properly and before starting the game the PS3 freezes and I have to turn it off.

ESPAÑOL
Gracias por responder!!!!
ASI ES, TRANSFIERO EL EBOOT-FIX CEX MEDIANTE USB.
Nunca me han fallado tus eboot, desde el primero que haz creado hasta la v1.21, pero la v1.22 NO me FUNCIONA en 4.46.
El juego inicia correctamente y antes de iniciar la partida se congela la PS3 y tengo que apagarla.

Add me on skype and I'll help. Skype: Dog88Christian
01-07-2016, 04:54 AM #99
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by Creepzoid
Could you create an EBOOT fixer for Updates 1.17 & 1.18? I'd appreciate it very much.
Every time I use that fixer for some reason it doesn't work for me :/
I'm looking for the same region you use. Ty.

If you can send me the eboots for both updates sure thing. If not I can get them. Also, why those old updates?

The following user thanked Dog88Christian for this useful post:

Creepzoid 0___0
01-07-2016, 05:29 AM #100
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
If you can send me the eboots for both updates sure thing. If not I can get them. Also, why those old updates?

I found a way around it, hopefully I remember to do this the next time I try to play it lol. I kept getting an error stating that I couldn't play the game basically and it was a black screen
but i think it's because I had to download the previous updates prior to 1.17 and 1.18 and the reason why is because I'm not sure about you but
Eddie's tool doesn't work for shit on my system. It doesn't want to find the IP for CCAPI 2.60 v7 anyhow thanks for considering to help me out bud Smile
I wanted to do some modding for Survival Mode so I can transfer it over to the PS4 version but unfortunately these updates don't have
all of the stuff that you're able to use on 1.22 so my 1.22 saves do not even work (they're corrupted)

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo