07-30-2015, 05:58 AM #1
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So every update Minecraft always needs a fix, since gay ass Microsoft bought it. Well I've seen alot of people asking for a fix and haven't found any, except one that didn't work for DEX. Today, I wanted to play the game but there was no fix. So, I decided to fix it myself and release it with you all. Now, I have tested the CEX eboot and confirm it working, at least on 4.50 ITA.

Original: You must login or register to view this content.

CEX: You must login or register to view this content.

DEX: You must login or register to view this content.

Couldn't have fixed this without VooDooShamane's tool, so thanks to him. I give him full credit!

Go show some love to his post please :p You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Dog88Christian ; 07-05-2017 at 09:32 PM. Reason: Updated for 1.54!

The following 17 users say thank you to Dog88Christian for this useful post:

birde, Callumeleyy, CanadianOnCFW, Creepzoid 0___0, DoozyXGod, DPO23, iAmDylanJAlvis, jmend12, kiwi_modz, krazygunz, MrHackerDude1, nathanjp1997, probehead, Seir, V--JR7, xAllTheseModzx, zatb15
01-07-2016, 05:35 AM #101
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by Creepzoid
I found a way around it, hopefully I remember to do this the next time I try to play it lol. I kept getting an error stating that I couldn't play the game basically and it was a black screen
but i think it's because I had to download the previous updates prior to 1.17 and 1.18 and the reason why is because I'm not sure about you but
Eddie's tool doesn't work for shit on my system. It doesn't want to find the IP for CCAPI 2.60 v7 anyhow thanks for considering to help me out bud Smile
I wanted to do some modding for Survival Mode so I can transfer it over to the PS4 version but unfortunately these updates don't have
all of the stuff that you're able to use on 1.22 so my 1.22 saves do not even work (they're corrupted)

Ah I'm sorry man, as far as the tool not working I might be able to help. If you want me to try just hmu on skype. & yeah you need all updates from 1.0X to 1.22. I forgot which one exactly.
01-07-2016, 05:37 AM #102
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
Ah I'm sorry man, as far as the tool not working I might be able to help. If you want me to try just hmu on skype. & yeah you need all updates from 1.0X to 1.22. I forgot which one exactly.

Yeah he's banned from the website it says...lol although he kinda did speak about possibly re-making it.. which would had been awesome..
What's your skype? I'm rarely on it tho do u have a kik?
01-07-2016, 01:55 PM #103
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by Creepzoid
Yeah he's banned from the website it says...lol although he kinda did speak about possibly re-making it.. which would had been awesome..
What's your skype? I'm rarely on it tho do u have a kik?

I do but don't give that out. Skype is mainly what I use for forum use. It's the same as my name.
01-16-2016, 01:39 AM #104
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
bump :p
02-17-2016, 10:18 AM #105
So every update Minecraft always needs a fix, since gay ass Microsoft bought it. Well I've seen alot of people asking for a fix and haven't found any, except one that didn't work for DEX. Today, I wanted to play the game but there was no fix. So, I decided to fix it myself and release it with you all. Now, I have tested the CEX eboot and confirm it working, at least on 4.50 ITA. I have not yet tested the DEX eboot, if someone could get back to me on that, I'd appreciate it.

Couldn't have fixed this without VooDooShamane's tool, so thanks to him. I give him full credit!

Go show some love to his post please :p You must login or register to view this content.

Thanks for dos
02-17-2016, 11:20 PM #106
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Updated!
02-25-2016, 11:26 PM #107
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Updated for 1.24!
02-29-2016, 09:36 PM #108
DPO23
Climbing up the ladder
So every update Minecraft always needs a fix, since gay ass Microsoft bought it. Well I've seen alot of people asking for a fix and haven't found any, except one that didn't work for DEX. Today, I wanted to play the game but there was no fix. So, I decided to fix it myself and release it with you all. Now, I have tested the CEX eboot and confirm it working, at least on 4.50 ITA. I have not yet tested the DEX eboot, if someone could get back to me on that, I'd appreciate it.

Could you update it to 1.24? Thank you

Edit: ops I didn't read the comments, thank you though
02-29-2016, 10:42 PM #109
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by DPO23 View Post
Could you update it to 1.24? Thank you

Edit: ops I didn't read the comments, thank you though

Yeah I updated it day one that the update was out. But the site won't update the title, even though it's saved.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo