07-30-2015, 05:58 AM #1
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So every update Minecraft always needs a fix, since gay ass Microsoft bought it. Well I've seen alot of people asking for a fix and haven't found any, except one that didn't work for DEX. Today, I wanted to play the game but there was no fix. So, I decided to fix it myself and release it with you all. Now, I have tested the CEX eboot and confirm it working, at least on 4.50 ITA.

Original: You must login or register to view this content.

CEX: You must login or register to view this content.

DEX: You must login or register to view this content.

Couldn't have fixed this without VooDooShamane's tool, so thanks to him. I give him full credit!

Go show some love to his post please :p You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Dog88Christian ; 07-05-2017 at 09:32 PM. Reason: Updated for 1.54!

The following 17 users say thank you to Dog88Christian for this useful post:

birde, Callumeleyy, CanadianOnCFW, Creepzoid 0___0, DoozyXGod, DPO23, iAmDylanJAlvis, jmend12, kiwi_modz, krazygunz, MrHackerDude1, nathanjp1997, probehead, Seir, V--JR7, xAllTheseModzx, zatb15
04-30-2016, 10:00 AM #119
Everytime I load it, it says "Minecraft:Playstaion3 Editon has failed to load and cannot continue" Im using the CEX Eboot like you said
04-30-2016, 03:52 PM #120
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by natiive View Post
Everytime I load it, it says "Minecraft:Playstaion3 Editon has failed to load and cannot continue" Im using the CEX Eboot like you said

1. What region are you on?
2. What CFW?

Make sure you quote me back
05-01-2016, 05:12 AM #121
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
1. What region are you on?
2. What CFW?

Make sure you quote me back

Im on DEX 4.75 and im using the BLUS31419 version, but if you want my official region it is EU
05-01-2016, 05:56 AM #122
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Im on DEX 4.75 and im using the BLUS31419 version, but if you want my official region it is EU

This only works with NPUB, which is the psn dl version.
05-01-2016, 08:25 AM #123
This only works with NPUB, which is the psn dl version.

Yeah thats my version haha sorry I have 3 versions on minecraft but the NPUB is the one im using
05-01-2016, 03:10 PM #124
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Yeah thats my version haha sorry I have 3 versions on minecraft but the NPUB is the one im using

You shouldn't need a fix eboot on that CFW.

Then in that case, delete all your updates and reinstall them on launch. See if that works
05-12-2016, 03:05 PM #125
Una pregunta que trae el Eboot que beneficios me da
05-12-2016, 10:39 PM #126
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by cristhian12 View Post
Una pregunta que trae el Eboot que beneficios me da

English please, this is an english forum. But I'll answer your question, all it does is fix launch error.
06-02-2016, 12:59 PM #127
So every update Minecraft always needs a fix, since gay ass Microsoft bought it. Well I've seen alot of people asking for a fix and haven't found any, except one that didn't work for DEX. Today, I wanted to play the game but there was no fix. So, I decided to fix it myself and release it with you all. Now, I have tested the CEX eboot and confirm it working, at least on 4.50 ITA. I have not yet tested the DEX eboot, if someone could get back to me on that, I'd appreciate it.

Original: You must login or register to view this content.

CEX: You must login or register to view this content.

DEX: You must login or register to view this content.

Couldn't have fixed this without VooDooShamane's tool, so thanks to him. I give him full credit!

Go show some love to his post please :p You must login or register to view this content.

I play minecraft every here and there but every time I place down a sign and try to write something on it.. It'll just crash.
Would the DEX Eboot fix this?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo