07-30-2015, 05:58 AM #1
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So every update Minecraft always needs a fix, since gay ass Microsoft bought it. Well I've seen alot of people asking for a fix and haven't found any, except one that didn't work for DEX. Today, I wanted to play the game but there was no fix. So, I decided to fix it myself and release it with you all. Now, I have tested the CEX eboot and confirm it working, at least on 4.50 ITA.

Original: You must login or register to view this content.

CEX: You must login or register to view this content.

DEX: You must login or register to view this content.

Couldn't have fixed this without VooDooShamane's tool, so thanks to him. I give him full credit!

Go show some love to his post please :p You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Dog88Christian ; 07-05-2017 at 09:32 PM. Reason: Updated for 1.54!

The following 17 users say thank you to Dog88Christian for this useful post:

birde, Callumeleyy, CanadianOnCFW, Creepzoid 0___0, DoozyXGod, DPO23, iAmDylanJAlvis, jmend12, kiwi_modz, krazygunz, MrHackerDude1, nathanjp1997, probehead, Seir, V--JR7, xAllTheseModzx, zatb15
07-22-2016, 04:00 AM #137
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by xKasper View Post
Hi, Im on 4.75.3 D-Rex and i Have NPUB31419 and non of these work. I get the failed to load and cannot continue error. I FTP'ed the two .pkg's to my ps3 then i updated minecraft and it doesnt work?!?! Help Please...

Don't do it via FTP as that can cause issues or corrupt the files. Use a USB to transfer files and install pkgs. You can use CEX eboot.
07-29-2016, 01:27 AM #138
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Updated for 1.32!
08-07-2016, 02:21 PM #139
zakkh2012
Save Point
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
Updated for 1.32!

First of all thank you so much for taking the time to respond to so many people and help them promptly. I am unfortunately in dire need of assistance, i never thougt i would like minecraft but... i do and i want to be able to play online ergo.. 1.32 working.. is the problem. i have literally started from no update (i have a working copy of the game i converted to npup31419 as i have converted many times i know i did it right. i got versions all the way up to 1.30 working (ish on 30) it freezes quite frequently. but long story short i'm stubburn and really hate asking for help but 2 days into this and reading all 17 pages of your thread didn't help me. i used the dex the cex downloaded earlier eboots and tried to fix them via the tool, i have gotten all the screens you can get depending on what i do to try and fix: black screen, minecraft failed to load and cannot continue, or an 80000 error code. I am on Dex rebug 4.75 booting from external hdd could it be a debug setting? thats always the case its usually something easy but at this point 2 days in.. i think i'm sol till someone here saves me and i just really really need help. you are guaranteed some rep from me if you got time to hold one more 'newb's hand lol.. thank you so much in advance bro. i'm thinking in my gut its a param.sfo issue but i have tried every logical option to change from what knowledge i know and i'm just stuck. please hurry ! haha
08-07-2016, 07:41 PM #140
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by zakkh2012 View Post
First of all thank you so much for taking the time to respond to so many people and help them promptly. I am unfortunately in dire need of assistance, i never thougt i would like minecraft but... i do and i want to be able to play online ergo.. 1.32 working.. is the problem. i have literally started from no update (i have a working copy of the game i converted to npup31419 as i have converted many times i know i did it right. i got versions all the way up to 1.30 working (ish on 30) it freezes quite frequently. but long story short i'm stubburn and really hate asking for help but 2 days into this and reading all 17 pages of your thread didn't help me. i used the dex the cex downloaded earlier eboots and tried to fix them via the tool, i have gotten all the screens you can get depending on what i do to try and fix: black screen, minecraft failed to load and cannot continue, or an 80000 error code. I am on Dex rebug 4.75 booting from external hdd could it be a debug setting? thats always the case its usually something easy but at this point 2 days in.. i think i'm sol till someone here saves me and i just really really need help. you are guaranteed some rep from me if you got time to hold one more 'newb's hand lol.. thank you so much in advance bro. i'm thinking in my gut its a param.sfo issue but i have tried every logical option to change from what knowledge i know and i'm just stuck. please hurry ! haha

Rep doesn't really mean anything lol, but money does xD. Anyways, try to install my restoration pkg. then install 1.31 and 1.32 pkgs individually. Also, what's your boot mode and release check mode in debug settings?
08-08-2016, 05:26 AM #141
zakkh2012
Save Point
i did install your restoration pkg, i extracted it with pkg viewer overwriting my original (working version 1.00) then did the same with version 1.31 and 1.32 so its all game folders at this point. when i tried to install 1.31 and 1.32 the pkg would act as a launcher and install under my disc icons in the folder with multiman webman etc etc.. which to me looked odd and launching from there didn't work so yea its all in game folders overwritten. release checkmode is release and bootmode is release. i honestly think at this point the only way i can get it working is if you make another restorationpkg with the last two firmwares in it as well. get me all dlc and ill gift 5$paypal lol all i have in there untll friday. also if we wanna talk money i have a 1tb Cech-L00 satin silver ps3 for sale with 50 pre installed games. (working lol)
08-08-2016, 09:27 PM #142
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
i did install your restoration pkg, i extracted it with pkg viewer overwriting my original (working version 1.00) then did the same with version 1.31 and 1.32 so its all game folders at this point. when i tried to install 1.31 and 1.32 the pkg would act as a launcher and install under my disc icons in the folder with multiman webman etc etc.. which to me looked odd and launching from there didn't work so yea its all in game folders overwritten. release checkmode is release and bootmode is release. i honestly think at this point the only way i can get it working is if you make another restorationpkg with the last two firmwares in it as well. get me all dlc and ill gift 5$paypal lol all i have in there untll friday. also if we wanna talk money i have a 1tb Cech-L00 satin silver ps3 for sale with 50 pre installed games. (working lol)

You need to quote me next time.

Unless you packed the pkg or messed with it it should install it as a game. It will combine the Minecraft game with the updates. There's no issue on my end and doesn't need to be edited. There are fix eboots if you are on a lower CFW. The issue is you. Also, your release check mode should be set to development and boot mode to system software mode.

Now if you want an easy fix, I have the full game with all skins packed together that I made and I'm selling it. If this is something you're wanting then pm me instead.

That system sounds like a phat, am I right? Not looking to spend money really but how much? If it's a slim or super slim I'll be more interested.
08-08-2016, 11:02 PM #143
zakkh2012
Save Point
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
You need to quote me next time.

Unless you packed the pkg or messed with it it should install it as a game. It will combine the Minecraft game with the updates. There's no issue on my end and doesn't need to be edited. There are fix eboots if you are on a lower CFW. The issue is you. Also, your release check mode should be set to development and boot mode to system software mode.

Now if you want an easy fix, I have the full game with all skins packed together that I made and I'm selling it. If this is something you're wanting then pm me instead.

That system sounds like a phat, am I right? Not looking to spend money really but how much? If it's a slim or super slim I'll be more interested.

it is a japanese fat yes, and i need 300 at least. and as far as install goes i will try just as you say. i'll pm you now
08-08-2016, 11:14 PM #144
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
it is a japanese fat yes, and i need 300 at least. and as far as install goes i will try just as you say. i'll pm you now

Nah. Too much especially for a phat. Those die fast. I could install stuff myself. You probably won't sell that high unless you sell to a dumbass lol
08-09-2016, 08:23 AM #145
zakkh2012
Save Point
totally lol i sold 2 banned and listed as banned consoles on ebay for 360 bucks after the ebay charge lol... lotsa dumbasses

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo