01-19-2014, 09:09 PM #1
harrykilsby
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Okay so I'm on 4.46 rebug cex and I want to convert to dex asap I've looked everywhere online but its all rebug 4.21.1 how do i do this on 4.46 please help quick!!!!!

Thanks in advanced Harry
01-19-2014, 09:54 PM #11
harrykilsby
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by KAOSxGaming View Post
step by step hmm i don't have the time and you need to go to 3.55 CFW to get your eid root key.

Well how do i enable qa toggle or whatever do i have to download the pkg file or can i to it by debug toolbox please help me do i go onto debug 3.55 or 3.55 ofw or 3.55 kmeaw please help me
01-19-2014, 09:55 PM #12
KAOSxGaming
At least I can fight
Originally posted by harrykilsby View Post
Well how do i enable qa toggle or whatever do i have to download the pkg file or can i to it by debug toolbox please help me do i go onto debug 3.55 or 3.55 ofw or 3.55 kmeaw please help me

you know for having a jailbroken ps3 you are clueless lol
01-19-2014, 09:59 PM #13
harrykilsby
Pokemon Trainer
you know for having a jailbroken ps3 you are clueless lol

I no haha lol because when i did this there was only gehot but I've started again and now everything has changed please answer my question lol how do i enable qa flag toggle or what ever to downgrade my ps3 do i need the pkg file or can i do it by debug tool box please help
01-19-2014, 10:01 PM #14
HAckeroHD
Big Daddy
Okay so I'm on 4.46 rebug cex and I want to convert to dex asap I've looked everywhere online but its all rebug 4.21.1 how do i do this on 4.46 please help quick!!!!!

Thanks in advanced Harry

what he mean instead of updating to 4.21.1 u can update to 4.46.1 rebug and do it there and he did use post the link with the info youll need
01-19-2014, 10:04 PM #15
harrykilsby
Pokemon Trainer
How do I downgrade to 3.55 anyone do I need qa toggle do I need to enable if I do do I do it in rebug toolbox or the pkg help meeee
01-19-2014, 10:06 PM #16
KAOSxGaming
At least I can fight
I no haha lol because when i did this there was only gehot but I've started again and now everything has changed please answer my question lol how do i enable qa flag toggle or what ever to downgrade my ps3 do i need the pkg file or can i do it by debug tool box please help

Well first of it is not Debug toolbox its Rebug toolbox but first look around on the forums for a rebug downgrader download that and put it on your flash drive like you would putting on a CFW with system update but make sure you don't have a disc in the ps3 go to sytem update via storage media and install the rebug downgrade firmware you got on the usb after it installs and your back on the Xmb get the Toggle qa package and go to install package files and install it after that run it your ps3 should restart now put on a 3.55 custom firmware Such as 3.55 KMEAW
01-19-2014, 10:07 PM #17
HAckeroHD
Big Daddy
How do I downgrade to 3.55 anyone do I need qa toggle do I need to enable if I do do I do it in rebug toolbox or the pkg help meeee

if your on cex use the 999 downgrader i think not sure because im on dex 4.46.1 and from there install 3.55 cfw then toggle qa enable then update to 4.46.1 and go from there with the cex to dex
01-19-2014, 10:07 PM #18
harrykilsby
Pokemon Trainer
Yeah I no spell check sorry links for those to files please?
01-19-2014, 10:10 PM #19
harrykilsby
Pokemon Trainer
Well first of it is not Debug toolbox its Rebug toolbox but first look around on the forums for a rebug downgrader download that and put it on your flash drive like you would putting on a CFW with system update but make sure you don't have a disc in the ps3 go to sytem update via storage media and install the rebug downgrade firmware you got on the usb after it installs and your back on the Xmb get the Toggle qa package and go to install package files and install it after that run it your ps3 should restart now put on a 3.55 custom firmware Such as 3.55 KMEAW

links for both files? and do you install the downgraded by safe mode or xmb

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo