05-14-2016, 07:03 PM #1
driller2k
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have recently updated to ferrox 4.80 after downgrading to regero 3.55 downgrader. I am trying to install ccapi 2.70 and other apps and nothing will install. Ps3 will seems to freeze on a black screen and when I turn it off and back on, it will turn on. However, nothing will open for me. What's up with that. Can I do a system restore and start over again or is there a better/quicker method?
05-15-2016, 09:45 PM #29
driller2k
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
Eh it depends. Guarantee that could be your issue. You have Skype so I can see your debug settings?

OK, I have Skype set up on my phone. Never used it on my phone and has been forever since I've used it on my computer. May need to walk me through using it.
05-15-2016, 09:52 PM #30
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by driller2k View Post
OK, I have Skype set up on my phone. Never used it on my phone and has been forever since I've used it on my computer. May need to walk me through using it.

Just message me through it. What's your username?
05-15-2016, 09:53 PM #31
driller2k
Do a barrel roll!
Just message me through it. What's your username?

driller2k is my user name.. Not sure how to message you on it
05-15-2016, 10:00 PM #32
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
driller2k is my user name.. Not sure how to message you on it

Added you, it's pretty simple to see where things are.
05-16-2016, 12:39 AM #33
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Issue resolved! We restored HDD and reconnected bluray ribbon, which I believe was the issue.
05-16-2016, 01:09 AM #34
driller2k
Do a barrel roll!
Issue resolved! We restored HDD and reconnected bluray ribbon, which I believe was the issue.

Issue fixed. THank you so much Dog88. You are great for staying with me since yesterday.
05-16-2016, 01:24 AM #35
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Issue fixed. THank you so much Dog88. You are great for staying with me since yesterday.

Glad to hear I was able to resolve the issue. If you have any other concerns be sure to make another thread or contact myself. Until then, I've requested this thread be closed.
05-16-2016, 01:56 AM #36
Hydrogen
Super Mod
I have recently updated to ferrox 4.80 after downgrading to regero 3.55 downgrader. I am trying to install ccapi 2.70 and other apps and nothing will install. Ps3 will seems to freeze on a black screen and when I turn it off and back on, it will turn on. However, nothing will open for me. What's up with that. Can I do a system restore and start over again or is there a better/quicker method?

Question answered, thread closed. Moved to PS3 Mods Answered Questions.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo