08-01-2015, 12:30 AM #1
Dadrian_809
NextGenUpdate Elite
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Will pay 100$ FOR THIS AVATAR PAYPAL You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by The Devil ; 08-01-2015 at 11:48 AM.

The following user groaned Dadrian_809 for this awful post:

Tristan
08-01-2015, 01:57 AM #2
Originally posted by 809 View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

I cant open the link

Do you have a pic
08-01-2015, 02:43 AM #3
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!

I doubt you'd pay $100, when you can pay $1 for it.
08-01-2015, 02:46 AM #4
Dadrian_809
NextGenUpdate Elite
i just put another link
08-01-2015, 02:48 AM #5
Dadrian_809
NextGenUpdate Elite
for this avatar are u sure send me the link and i give u 100$
08-01-2015, 07:31 AM #6

Fucking dumb. Nobody's gonna pay $100. Even if they did, they'd just dispute. You'd be stupid to give out the only rare avatar in the world. Oh, and reported thread for selling w/o elite. Smile
08-01-2015, 07:34 AM #7
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
I doubt you'd pay $100, when you can pay $1 for it.

Evidently, you haven't been following the scene. This avatar is the only known rare in the world. You can't even find it on eBay. Would it be worth $100? Sure. Would somebody selling it be incredibly stupid to do so? Yes. We all know how Drizzy's deal with the Legendaries went, and then the mk avas fiasco. Some people are too ignorant to keep rare shit to themselves. I'm all for helping the community, but if the community won't work for you, then why give up something so valuable? -.-
08-01-2015, 08:01 AM #8
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by Fwosty View Post
Evidently, you haven't been following the scene. This avatar is the only known rare in the world. You can't even find it on eBay. Would it be worth $100? Sure. Would somebody selling it be incredibly stupid to do so? Yes. We all know how Drizzy's deal with the Legendaries went, and then the mk avas fiasco. Some people are too ignorant to keep rare shit to themselves. I'm all for helping the community, but if the community won't work for you, then why give up something so valuable? -.-

Good point, but I still think it's stupid. I guess I'll take your advice next time I release something. I feel I don't get any kind of appreciate or feedback from people, but yet I see the downloads increase ridiculously.
08-02-2015, 08:06 PM #9
justinster
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by Fwosty View Post
Fucking dumb. Nobody's gonna pay $100. Even if they did, they'd just dispute. You'd be stupid to give out the only rare avatar in the world. Oh, and reported thread for selling w/o elite. Smile

And you're the stupid one for not being able to clearly read that HE WANTS SOMEONE TO GIVE HIM THE AVATAR FOR $100.
HE IS OFFERING.
NOT SELLING.
08-02-2015, 08:57 PM #10
Originally posted by justinster View Post
And you're the stupid one for not being able to clearly read that HE WANTS SOMEONE TO GIVE HIM THE AVATAR FOR $100.
HE IS OFFERING.
NOT SELLING.

Oh yeah, flaming, good job going against the rules. The title says "100$ for this Avatar", already showing he isn't familiar with how to put align the USD currency symbol. And guess fucking what, you dumb ass? Kas edited the post. Before, it only had the avatar url. So don't go starting trouble if you don't have your shit straight.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo