06-09-2013, 12:03 PM #1
Gehirnstaub
I’m too L33T
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone. Smile
The Title says everything but I want to know what are the differences between DEX and CEX?
Which one is better for online etc.
Comment please. Smile
I want to buy a Jailbroken PS3 and I don't now which I can use.

The following 2 users say thank you to Gehirnstaub for this useful post:

RuszXMC, whosmodding21
06-12-2013, 09:47 PM #11
TreyarchTragedy
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Gehirnstaub View Post
Hello everyone. Smile
The Title says everything but I want to know what are the differences between DEX and CEX?
Comment please. Smile

Did you read my post? xD
06-12-2013, 09:54 PM #12
Fleek Designs
< ^ > < ^ >
Hello everyone. Smile
Comment please. Smile

Dex is better but it messes up a lot more the CEX , and you should just stay on CEX cause you only really need DEX to do RTE

The following user thanked Fleek Designs for this useful post:

Gehirnstaub
06-12-2013, 09:56 PM #13
Gehirnstaub
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by 10084
Did you read my post? xD

Yes! Winky Winky
Your Post was very helpful. Smile
06-12-2013, 10:11 PM #14
TreyarchTragedy
Can’t trickshot me!
Yes! Winky Winky
Your Post was very helpful. Smile

Glad I helped Happy

The following user thanked TreyarchTragedy for this useful post:

Gehirnstaub
06-12-2013, 10:24 PM #15
I think DEX is, you can do more!
06-13-2013, 02:02 PM #16
Xplaya
Maggbot timeout!
Dex with Rebug is better, can switch over to both easy, but for the average gamer that just wants to play backups, Definately cex.

When I mod mates ps3's i give them cex so they cant screw things up ...... Sometimes lol
03-05-2014, 10:52 PM #17
Dominator666
I defeated!
treyarchtragedy is there any way you can hook me up with something on black ops 1 n mw2 im new as well mostly zombies on bo1 im not joking when I say ive searched these threads and cant find crap working some issue w a program or another I gave up on working garage editor on gta5 tried badger no luck gta dumper by bad choices nothing im smacking my head off the wall ive even looked into trying to buy a dmn tool but no idea there either I can use gr3zzv3 but that menu sucks as it only plays offline and moon n other maps like Shangri la no luck playing been searching 4 days straight
05-05-2014, 12:10 AM #18
Originally posted by dominator666 View Post
treyarchtragedy is there any way you can hook me up with something on black ops 1 n mw2 im new as well mostly zombies on bo1 im not joking when I say ive searched these threads and cant find crap working some issue w a program or another I gave up on working garage editor on gta5 tried badger no luck gta dumper by bad choices nothing im smacking my head off the wall ive even looked into trying to buy a dmn tool but no idea there either I can use gr3zzv3 but that menu sucks as it only plays offline and moon n other maps like Shangri la no luck playing been searching 4 days straight

Are you sure that you have a cfw ps3? If you do perhaps youre trying the wrong regions? You can pm me if you need help I'm an experienced dex and cex user and I'll do my best to help
05-05-2014, 12:23 AM #19
Dominator666
I defeated!
oh that was quite some time ago I did eventually find something to use
now im just stuck on getting my dlc edat written been having massive issues w making the bat shoot fire out of it
got my forces right but then the damn bottle stopped working and I need to use this one particular dlc cus it has working jb700 in it
im set w usin these ones from French modding team and the others they got way too many modded weapons n people leech off my weapon mods so I figure get them all accept theones that don't transfer to others

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo