06-09-2013, 12:03 PM #1
Gehirnstaub
I’m too L33T
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone. Smile
The Title says everything but I want to know what are the differences between DEX and CEX?
Which one is better for online etc.
Comment please. Smile
I want to buy a Jailbroken PS3 and I don't now which I can use.

The following 2 users say thank you to Gehirnstaub for this useful post:

RuszXMC, whosmodding21
06-09-2013, 12:48 PM #2
Originally posted by Gehirnstaub View Post
Hello everyone. Smile
The Title says everything but I want to know what are the differences between DEX and CEX?
Comment please. Smile

Depends on what you plan to use the ps3 for. If you want to just do the genaral stuff, play backup games, transfer MW2 patches ect, then just stay on CEX. If you want to do RTE, then you need DEX. And if you are unsure then it's ok because almost all PS3s you get are already on cex unless stated. You go to dex from cex, but you don't have to if you don't want to.

The following user thanked matt0897 for this useful post:

Gehirnstaub
06-09-2013, 12:50 PM #3
smashedya
I’m too L33T
OFW is what u want mate cant beat it Happy

The following 2 users say thank you to smashedya for this useful post:

Hoen, James90
06-09-2013, 12:58 PM #4
Mary J Wannnnna
Hello everyone. Smile
Comment please. Smile

Personally I would Say DEX Just Because You Can Do Everything that You Can Do On CEX AND You Can RTE and Host MW3/ BO2 Mod Menus. The Only Downside Is You Can't Data Transfer To Your OFW.

The following user thanked Sticky for this useful post:

Gehirnstaub
06-09-2013, 01:17 PM #5
Gehirnstaub
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by P2TL View Post
Depends on what you plan to use the ps3 for. If you want to just do the genaral stuff, play backup games, transfer MW2 patches ect, then just stay on CEX. If you want to do RTE, then you need DEX. And if you are unsure then it's ok because almost all PS3s you get are already on cex unless stated. You go to dex from cex, but you don't have to if you don't want to.

Okay, CEX sounds better. I don't think that I can do RTE (for example XP Lobbys on MW3; connection is too bad)
And Yes I only want to play Backup Games and Mod some old games. (MW2, GTA IV etc.)
Originally posted by Schtiikay View Post
Personally I would Say DEX Just Because You Can Do Everything that You Can Do On CEX AND You Can RTE and Host MW3/ BO2 Mod Menus. The Only Downside Is You Can't Data Transfer To Your OFW.

Hmm, Data Transfer is a little bit importat but thanks for the opinion. Smile
06-09-2013, 08:25 PM #6
Mary J Wannnnna
Okay, CEX sounds better. I don't think that I can do RTE (for example XP Lobbys on MW3; connection is too bad)
And Yes I only want to play Backup Games and Mod some old games. (MW2, GTA IV etc.)

If you're on Rebug you can just switch back to CEX whenever you want to DT then switch back to CEX it only takes like 5 min
Just keep your Flash dumps
06-09-2013, 08:35 PM #7
RuszXMC
Do a barrel roll!
Get DEX.
06-09-2013, 10:05 PM #8
TreyarchTragedy
Can’t trickshot me!

Hey man Smile If you get a cfw ps3 you can just message me on skype and I'll help you through everything! As you're not a expierienced modder you do not need to worry about DEX for now just stay on CEX and get the hang of things and then when you get a bit more confident you can switch to DEX if you wan't, when RTM'ing you get banned easier though so I stay away from it. The only tips I can give you for now are: I reccomenned going to Rebug 4.30.2 REX (REX means can switch between CEX-DEX) and when you get it try and stay away from newer games like Black Ops 2 and MW3. GTA IV is fine I mod it all the time and it's really awsome. I'll help you get menus on gta, mw2 ect.

Peace.

The following 2 users say thank you to TreyarchTragedy for this useful post:

:HIGH:, Gehirnstaub
06-10-2013, 03:20 PM #9
Fat 3.55 on rebug 4.30 DEX is it worth it for $200
06-10-2013, 06:14 PM #10
:HIGH:
You talkin to me?
you can use dex and it takes about 1 min to switch to cex to do your DT and switch back to dex it will take another min make sure you keep your usb drive around you need it to switch back and forth DEX to CEX and CEX to DEX

The following 2 users say thank you to :HIGH: for this useful post:

Alan., Gehirnstaub

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo