08-02-2014, 07:26 PM #1
Toastyghosty
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I just switched from cex to dex and I need to go online with the method where the computer is used as a router but absolutely none of them are working. It constantly says the ethernet is connected then not, then upon testing connections it disconnects and for some reason nothing is working at all. I tried both of sharks tutorials and I'm about to switch back to cex because I've been at this for hours. Anyways if anyone has any help on this it would be much appreciated, thanks. ( I'm on rebug 4.46.1 REX)

(oh and another question if i switch back to cex using the nor files fast could i use cex with debug eboots on games or must I switch back to dex for that? )
Last edited by Toastyghosty ; 08-02-2014 at 07:28 PM.
08-02-2014, 07:45 PM #2
tunde1992
League Champion
Originally posted by Toastyghosty View Post
I just switched from cex to dex and I need to go online with the method where the computer is used as a router but absolutely none of them are working. It constantly says the ethernet is connected then not, then upon testing connections it disconnects and for some reason nothing is working at all. I tried both of sharks tutorials and I'm about to switch back to cex because I've been at this for hours. Anyways if anyone has any help on this it would be much appreciated, thanks. ( I'm on rebug 4.46.1 REX)

(oh and another question if i switch back to cex using the nor files fast could i use cex with debug eboots on games or must I switch back to dex for that? )

Are you trying to go online or set up for RTM, if you're just trying to get online make sure your debug settings are correct and use Wifi?
08-02-2014, 07:53 PM #3
Toastyghosty
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by tunde1992 View Post
Are you trying to go online or set up for RTM, if you're just trying to get online make sure your debug settings are correct and use Wifi?

both.. I'm pretty sure i set all the settings correctly
08-02-2014, 07:56 PM #4
tunde1992
League Champion
both.. I'm pretty sure i set all the settings correctly

if you're just trying to get online use wifi, for RTM try You must login or register to view this content.
08-02-2014, 08:09 PM #5
Taylor
Former Black Knight.
Moved to PS3 Mods Questions and Inquiries.
08-02-2014, 08:36 PM #6
Toastyghosty
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by tunde1992 View Post
if you're just trying to get online use wifi, for RTM try You must login or register to view this content.
for some reason I can't connect my target manager to my ps3 unless I'm on normal, not REBUG. But when i'm on normal it asks to update , on rebug i'm using the spoofer by HiJam for 4.60 but i can't connect to target manager or sign in..? ( i watched that but same thing, I want to mod online.. Like i usually do with cex :/ )
08-02-2014, 08:43 PM #7
Uncertain
Climbing up the ladder
What setup are you using to get internet to your PS3?
08-02-2014, 08:47 PM #8
Toastyghosty
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Uncertain View Post
What setup are you using to get internet to your PS3?

I've tried both wireless and wired to my pc. All i really wanted to do was fix the gta v freezing problem i got with cex.. Now i cant even get onlineSal is there any other spoofers for 4.60 other than Hijam? So i don't have to switch to "REBUG" for it to work?
08-02-2014, 09:27 PM #9
Young Jedi
Bounty hunter
I just switched from cex to dex and I need to go online with the method where the computer is used as a router but absolutely none of them are working. It constantly says the ethernet is connected then not, then upon testing connections it disconnects and for some reason nothing is working at all. I tried both of sharks tutorials and I'm about to switch back to cex because I've been at this for hours. Anyways if anyone has any help on this it would be much appreciated, thanks. ( I'm on rebug 4.46.1 REX)

Plug your ethernet cord from your PC to your PS3. Configure your PS3 network settings. Go on your PC, and right click on the internet bar on the bottom right, click "open network and sharing center". Go to adapter settings> Right click on WiFi then go to Properties. Press on the "Sharing" tab, and check "Allow other network users to connect through this computers Internet connection." This will let your computer have internet with your PS3. You must login or register to view this content. Now, go into target manager and press "search for targets" then refresh. once it shows up, right click on it and press "move to debugging section". Then you can connect and RTM. (You might have to restart your console.)

If you can't get on at all, then you need to get a working console ID. Go into PS3iTA Manager, and press "network settings" then press "Restore Original console ID" unless it's banned. Then leave that and be sure to use PSNinja before signing in.

If you're looking to RTM with CCAPI/Wirelessly then just install control console v2.00 or v2.50 .pkg on your ps3 and connect and attach. By the way, i'm on 4.46.1 D-REX with HiJaM's spoofer. It works fine. Don't hesitate to contact me! I love helping!
Last edited by Young Jedi ; 08-02-2014 at 09:43 PM.

The following user thanked Young Jedi for this useful post:

08-02-2014, 09:57 PM #10
Toastyghosty
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by USP View Post
Plug your ethernet cord from your PC to your PS3. Configure your PS3 network settings. Go on your PC, and right click on the internet bar on the bottom right, click "open network and sharing center". Go to adapter settings> Right click on WiFi then go to Properties. Press on the "Sharing" tab, and check "Allow other network users to connect through this computers Internet connection." This will let your computer have internet with your PS3. You must login or register to view this content. Now, go into target manager and press "search for targets" then refresh. once it shows up, right click on it and press "move to debugging section". Then you can connect and RTM. (You might have to restart your console.)

If you can't get on at all, then you need to get a working console ID. Go into PS3iTA Manager, and press "network settings" then press "Restore Original console ID" unless it's banned. Then leave that and be sure to use PSNinja before signing in.

If you're looking to RTM with CCAPI/Wirelessly then just install control console v2.00 or v2.50 .pkg on your ps3 and connect and attach. By the way, i'm on 4.46.1 D-REX with HiJaM's spoofer. It works fine. Don't hesitate to contact me! I love helping!

I'm on original Console ID. its not banned. Trying to configure with ethernet = the attempt to obtain an ip address timed out. M My settings were already on shared. Ps3 on WIFI = cant find any. ? Thank you so much but anything else..:(

EDIT: I SIGNED IN!!!! YAY But now i cant connect tmapi?????!?!?!?! I don't even know how i signed in :O . Under "Connection status list for debug" it says my ip is 0.0.0.0 and sub 255.0.0.0? thats not right...?
Last edited by Toastyghosty ; 08-02-2014 at 10:03 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo