Post: [LOOK HERE>] Noobs Walkthrough for new 3.56 bypass! All main regions! (UK EU US)
02-14-2011, 09:28 PM #1
jamzyb
☺ Fuk U Sony ☺
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

I'm getting alot of PM's asking for, help... At the moment, I'm sorry but I cant help. Maybe tomorrow... Winky Winky

I have spent my whole evening writing this tutorial for you guys. :bro: I thought there were alot of confusing tuts, and lots of people were still having problems! FOLLOW THIS STEP BY STEP AND YOU WILL GET BACK ONLINE!!

Ok, here we go... :hitman:

Firstly download one of the packages that correspondes with your region... Follow the 'README.txt' in the package you download.

***If you have any problems, disable any antivirus/firwalls, as they will block this!!!***

A NEW TIP! If its saying, 'You have been signed out of PSN', and on Charles it only has 1 result, close PS3DNS & Charles. Then restart your PS3. When PS3 has loaded up, open PS3DNS and confirm the I.P, then open charles. Now try to sign in.

If you happen to be from another region, PM me and I'll sort you out!

Ok, now assuming you have done the first steps, click the correct region on the table of contents to move on.

[multipage=UNITED KINGDOM (UK)]

Ok, on your PC, copy and paste this text into an open folder shown below...
C:\Users\FILL_IN_UR_USERNAME_HERE\AppData\Roaming\Charles

You must login or register to view this content.

In the folder above, copy & replace 'charles.config' with the file I provided.

Now open charles, Go to 'Tools', 'Map Local' and open each local map, shown below...

Then as shown below, edit the highlighted area if needed, but make sure you change 'Jamzyb' to your username!

Ok, now click Start, and search for cmd.exe. Open it, and type 'ipconfig'. See the picture below for what to do here...

Now open PS3DNS.exe, set your region and it will guess your I.P, make sure that is the same as the red highlighted i.p above that you made a note of. You can now minimize PS3DNS.

Have Charles open on your PC and go back to your PS3.

On the PS3, go to 'Internet connection settings', 'Custom', choose if your wired or wireless, now skip until you see 'Awesome faceNS setting', choose manual.

In primary DNS, put the I.P highlighted in RED

In secondary DNS, put the I.P highlighted in YELLOW.

Skip the rest, at 'Proxy' choose DO NOT USE.

Now test your connection! Watch Charles on your PC for an authorisation box come up and click ALLOW (button on right).

GOOD LUCK!!!!

Hopefully you are now back on the PSN! Claps

You can now close Charles if you wish, but keep PS3DNS open.

Note: You may need Charles open if you go on certain games online.[/B]

[multipage=USA (US)]

Now open charles, Go to 'Tools', 'Map Local' and open each local map, shown below...

Then as shown below, edit the highlighted area if needed, but make sure you change 'Jamzyb' to your username!

Ok, now click Start, and search for cmd.exe. Open it, and type 'ipconfig'. See the picture below for what to do here...

Now open PS3DNS.exe, set your region and it will guess your I.P, make sure that is the same as the red highlighted i.p above that you made a note of. You can now minimize PS3DNS.

On the PS3, go to 'Internet connection settings', 'Custom', choose if your wired or wireless, now skip until you see 'Awesome faceNS setting', choose manual.

Now test your connection! Watch Charles on your PC for an authorisation box come up and click ALLOW (button on right).

GOOD LUCK!!!!

Note: You may need Charles open if you go on certain games online.

[multipage=EUROPE (EU)]

GOOD LUCK!!!!

Last edited by jamzyb ; 02-15-2011 at 06:18 PM.

The following 31 users say thank you to jamzyb for this useful post:

-O-Z-Z-A-8-8-, air6199, Akii-786, Aron., Camacheiro, cbenj25, DEREKTROTTER, Grandad Trotter, Hack-Tivision, hofpint, itsjr516, Itz_Dylan, IzBoogz, jakeowns, killunam, L☺L, lacosanostra84, Mr.Oppossum, Nastyscaper, NeverMoreModz, NextGenTactics, operation108, Paulin39, Redfield, RETSGNAS, silsil, Steve Jobs, stronghead, Superchunk, thecooldude71, TioGabbyBK
02-14-2011, 10:03 PM #11
Alfa
Banned
Originally posted by jamzyb View Post
I have spent my whole evening writing this tutorial for you guys. :bro: I thought there were alot of confusing tuts, and lots of people were still having problems! FOLLOW THIS STEP BY STEP AND YOU WILL GET BACK ONLINE!!

Ok, here we go... :hitman:

Firstly download one of the packages that correspondes with your region... Follow the 'README.txt' in the package you download.

***If you have any problems, disable any antivirus/firwalls, as they will block this!!!***

• For UK download this - You must login or register to view this content.

• For US download this - You must login or register to view this content.

• For EU download this - You must login or register to view this content.

If you happen to be from another region, PM me and I'll sort you out!

Ok, now assuming you have done the first steps, click the correct region on the table of contents to move on.

[multipage=UNITED KINGDOM (UK)]

GOOD LUCK!!!!

Note: You may need Charles open if you go on certain games online.[/B]

[multipage=USA (US)]

GOOD LUCK!!!!

[multipage=EUROPE (EU)]

GOOD LUCK!!!!

the links on the first page are expired :mad:
02-14-2011, 10:10 PM #12
silsil
Gym leader
* The file or page you tried to access is no longer accessible.
* To enjoy maximum download speeds and unlimited parallel downloads,
upgrade to Premium account now.

.. Can you upload on megaupload or something? (EU file)
02-14-2011, 10:31 PM #13
ryan saa
At least I can fight
Does anyone else's page look like this??

The following user thanked ryan saa for this useful post:

Anthony.
02-14-2011, 10:32 PM #14
silsil
Gym leader
Jup, its kinda strange..
02-14-2011, 10:33 PM #15
ok i am running windows xp and i cannot find C:\Users\FILL_IN_UR_USERNAME_HERE\AppData\Roaming\Charles
after searching i only have one user on the computer and when i go to the C: it shows application data instead of AppData so i clicked on that but then inside that folder is Microsoft so where do i replace the file at? i cannot find where
02-14-2011, 10:38 PM #16
ryan saa
At least I can fight
Originally posted by avengeguns View Post
ok i am running windows xp and i cannot find C:\Users\FILL_IN_UR_USERNAME_HERE\AppData\Roaming\Charles
after searching i only have one user on the computer and when i go to the C: it shows application data instead of AppData so i clicked on that but then inside that folder is Microsoft so where do i replace the file at? i cannot find where

AppData is a hidden folder, enable hidden folder in control panel or copy C:\Users\FILL_IN_UR_USERNAME_HERE\AppData\Roaming\Charles and paste it in the bar(at the top).
02-14-2011, 10:38 PM #17
Originally posted by IDontbreak View Post
Basic tutorial.
FML though for not being able to run Ps3Dns.exe :FU:

Run it straight from the zip file and it shouldn't crash. Worked for me.
02-14-2011, 10:40 PM #18
what do we put in the dns server on the ps3 what ip address ?
02-14-2011, 10:41 PM #19
Originally posted by ryan
AppData is a hidden folder, enable hidden folder in control panel or copy C:\Users\FILL_IN_UR_USERNAME_HERE\AppData\Roaming\Charles and paste it in the bar(at the top).

where at in the control panel do u enable it? and by the way thanks

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo