Post: TUTORIAL ReactPSN 4.21.2 CFW Download PSN Games/DLCs/PS3 GAMES etc
02-13-2013, 10:31 PM #1
JBPS3125
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Removed -Temp
Last edited by ⭐ Temp ⭐ ; 02-04-2015 at 08:42 PM. Reason: removed youtube channel

The following 7 users say thank you to JBPS3125 for this useful post:

diozz, Eminem., Gabberhard, joni_djESP, kashiboy, Masta-blasta117, John
03-15-2013, 09:34 PM #29
Im on rebug REBUG 4.21.2 REX EDITION cant login to my account keep getting 80710D36 anyone know how to fix this.
03-16-2013, 05:42 PM #30
uch1ha
Keeper
I'm on rogero 4.30 v2.05 everything is smooth and this works with no problem, its a nice and helpful thread except this tutorial is badly written so let me try clear some things up and make it more noob friendly, ive added some notes also at the end of this post be sure to read, you might find something you could be looking for

PSN stuff by LoOzers Rap Downloads Application ( Choose What DLC,Game,Demo u want loads of choice!)

Step1: Download Psn Stuff Application and Run it
ok if you're on norton antivirus like me norton will say its a virus and delete it so disable auto protect for the time being make sure a good long while or norton will turn back on and end the process maybe half way through something you are trying to download

Step2: Choose What Game u would Like in the program (List Of Games hundreds)
also can get downloadable content, psn games pretty much whatever is on the psn store as this tool generates direct download links from psn itself

Step3: Click Save Rap, Then Click Download Packages
you need rap files to validate your installed files to your ps3 using the reactpsn application. if there is a download package option and no option to click save rap then there is a different method on how to activate that download, read in the psnstuffs description,

Step4: After That go Back To Where u downloaded The Program and there will be 2 folders
where ever you extracted psnstuffs it will create folders there too.

Step5: 1 Folder Called exdata and 2nd Folder called pkg
Step6: Inside the exdata will be the game or mappack and inside the pkge will be the update u need to install
wrong. in exdata is your rap files and pkg is your download files

Step7: After That insert Usb into pc and make a folder called exdata

Step8: inside the exdata folder put the .rap file u downloaded from the program in there (the game)

Step9: Put the package inside the pkg file on the root of the usb not in a folder.
that doesnt make sense at all lol its like saying put the pkg in the pkg. just put your downloaded pkg (which should be in pkg folder from psnstuffs) onto the root of a usb

Step10: Download React Psn pkg
i think this can work on 3.55 versions you just need the reactpsn 3.55 version but then you'd have to go looking for psn patch 3.55 patch files so more simple on rogero 4.30 v2.05

Step11: Put on usb then plug in ur ps3
ok so heres the bit thats stuffing up and most people don't seem to get. usb must be in usb slot closest to the disc drive which is the one most to the right and no other usb/ external hdd should be plugged in or you're gonna get errors, see.

alright for this step you are going to have to make another user which is not mentioned in this tutorial, name that user aa .go back to your main user login, install reactpsn then run it and hold r1 this is what you should do first time running it. note that you're gonna get a black screen and boot back to the xmb this is alright, its just going to create some stuff on your usb and other stuff that it needs
Step12: Install The ReactPsn Package files and run it

Step13: Your Ps3 should Reboot Which it means its working and the .rap file will be activated for the game!
this step is wrong. now after step 12 when your xmb comes back to normal that reactpsn thing is gonna say something different thats good now log in to user aa and go onto next step

Step14: install the package files u downloaded with the game from the psn stuff application
install whatever pkg you downloaded lets say a psn game (it actually doesn't matter what user you install it on but it matters when you use reactpsn). ok after pkg install, on user aa you can now run reactpsn making sure your usb is in the slot most to the right and having the right rap file located in exdata on your usb. when reactpsn runs your ps3 should make some beeping sounds and restart and you're done, ps3 should say it didn't shut down properly and needs to be rebuilt which means it worked and you can just skip all of that

your aa user should have renamed itself now you're ready
Step15: Boom The Game should Load And You Can play it!!!!
dont delete the user or you'll have to repeat to reactivate. name back to aa next time you want to do it again!!!!

hope this helps guys and just my opinion on things and might come in handy for future use so read on; the good thing about free psn game method is you can have whatever you want from psn and get them with your full speed download limited at whatever speeds your isp limits you to and you get them installed straight on your xmb. now the bad is that they get stored straight to your xmb which means on you internal ps3 hdd and can really be a pain for using up a lot of space really quick (i have original fat 60gb, memory slot 4 usb ps1 ps2 compatible ps3 with rounded hdd screws so cant swap out for bigger one at the moment) now there is a work around about installing pkg psn stuff to an external and play installed content from external hdd via xmb. sounds amazing right!? well its a little bit of a longer process and is not guaranteed that all games will work, so far I've tried two games, first crash bandicoot one via xmb via external hdd working with success and second, sonic adventure 2 via xmb via external hdd with NO success. If you want to know how to do that i guess i could write up a tutorial thread about that if you want me to or just pm or google around. ive also had a bad brick experience so if youre having problems with that too then hit me up maybe i could help out with that too cause i started from the bottom now im here!

The following 2 users say thank you to uch1ha for this useful post:

xShaTTer-, PSNModz
03-16-2013, 07:51 PM #31
How often dose this get updated ?. Thank you in advance
03-16-2013, 10:45 PM #32
uch1ha
Keeper
Originally posted by JOSHY427
How often dose this get updated ?. Thank you in advance

how often does what get updated? this thread? it doesn't, the tools provided for this method are all you need it's just the tutorial out of date and steps are wrong. As for the psnstuffs tool, it updates itself on execution to load whats new on psn.
03-17-2013, 04:04 AM #33
[COD]Rebug DEX
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by uch1ha View Post
I'm on rogero 4.30 v2.05 everything is smooth and this works with no problem, its a nice and helpful thread except this tutorial is badly written so let me try clear some things up and make it more noob friendly, ive added some notes also at the end of this post be sure to read, you might find something you could be looking for

PSN stuff by LoOzers Rap Downloads Application ( Choose What DLC,Game,Demo u want loads of choice!)

Step1: Download Psn Stuff Application and Run it
ok if you're on norton antivirus like me norton will say its a virus and delete it so disable auto protect for the time being make sure a good long while or norton will turn back on and end the process maybe half way through something you are trying to download

Step2: Choose What Game u would Like in the program (List Of Games hundreds)
also can get downloadable content, psn games pretty much whatever is on the psn store as this tool generates direct download links from psn itself

Step3: Click Save Rap, Then Click Download Packages
you need rap files to validate your installed files to your ps3 using the reactpsn application. if there is a download package option and no option to click save rap then there is a different method on how to activate that download, read in the psnstuffs description,

Step4: After That go Back To Where u downloaded The Program and there will be 2 folders
where ever you extracted psnstuffs it will create folders there too.

Step5: 1 Folder Called exdata and 2nd Folder called pkg
Step6: Inside the exdata will be the game or mappack and inside the pkge will be the update u need to install
wrong. in exdata is your rap files and pkg is your download files

Step7: After That insert Usb into pc and make a folder called exdata

Step8: inside the exdata folder put the .rap file u downloaded from the program in there (the game)

Step9: Put the package inside the pkg file on the root of the usb not in a folder.
that doesnt make sense at all lol its like saying put the pkg in the pkg. just put your downloaded pkg (which should be in pkg folder from psnstuffs) onto the root of a usb

Step10: Download React Psn pkg
i think this can work on 3.55 versions you just need the reactpsn 3.55 version but then you'd have to go looking for psn patch 3.55 patch files so more simple on rogero 4.30 v2.05

Step11: Put on usb then plug in ur ps3
ok so heres the bit thats stuffing up and most people don't seem to get. usb must be in usb slot closest to the disc drive which is the one most to the right and no other usb/ external hdd should be plugged in or you're gonna get errors, see.

alright for this step you are going to have to make another user which is not mentioned in this tutorial, name that user aa .go back to your main user login, install reactpsn then run it and hold r1 this is what you should do first time running it. note that you're gonna get a black screen and boot back to the xmb this is alright, its just going to create some stuff on your usb and other stuff that it needs
Step12: Install The ReactPsn Package files and run it

Step13: Your Ps3 should Reboot Which it means its working and the .rap file will be activated for the game!
this step is wrong. now after step 12 when your xmb comes back to normal that reactpsn thing is gonna say something different thats good now log in to user aa and go onto next step

Step14: install the package files u downloaded with the game from the psn stuff application
install whatever pkg you downloaded lets say a psn game (it actually doesn't matter what user you install it on but it matters when you use reactpsn). ok after pkg install, on user aa you can now run reactpsn making sure your usb is in the slot most to the right and having the right rap file located in exdata on your usb. when reactpsn runs your ps3 should make some beeping sounds and restart and you're done, ps3 should say it didn't shut down properly and needs to be rebuilt which means it worked and you can just skip all of that

your aa user should have renamed itself now you're ready
Step15: Boom The Game should Load And You Can play it!!!!
dont delete the user or you'll have to repeat to reactivate. name back to aa next time you want to do it again!!!!

hope this helps guys and just my opinion on things and might come in handy for future use so read on; the good thing about free psn game method is you can have whatever you want from psn and get them with your full speed download limited at whatever speeds your isp limits you to and you get them installed straight on your xmb. now the bad is that they get stored straight to your xmb which means on you internal ps3 hdd and can really be a pain for using up a lot of space really quick (i have original fat 60gb, memory slot 4 usb ps1 ps2 compatible ps3 with rounded hdd screws so cant swap out for bigger one at the moment) now there is a work around about installing pkg psn stuff to an external and play installed content from external hdd via xmb. sounds amazing right!? well its a little bit of a longer process and is not guaranteed that all games will work, so far I've tried two games, first crash bandicoot one via xmb via external hdd working with success and second, sonic adventure 2 via xmb via external hdd with NO success. If you want to know how to do that i guess i could write up a tutorial thread about that if you want me to or just pm or google around. ive also had a bad brick experience so if youre having problems with that too then hit me up maybe i could help out with that too cause i started from the bottom now im here!

nice!

hey about that brick..

on my second ps3, on 3.55 REX and tryed to go on DEX.

in rebug toolbox i changed debug menu type to DEX. i did not change system mode or XMB operation mode. when i reboot, i get RSOD.

i have tryed to install OFW 3.55 and alot of other CFW with no luck.

im on 4.21 rex > DEX on 3 ps3, and its working good. but i have found no fix for the second one with the RSOD.

DT say its a easy fix, but i have not heard from him.

i also tryed to go in to FSM but it wont reboot. it just starts normal. maybe i have the wrongf files on USB.

do you know of any fix? or what files i need to enter FSM? then i can fix it.

The following user thanked [COD]Rebug DEX for this useful post:

PaperBoy
03-17-2013, 12:05 PM #34
Does It Work For Rogero 4.31 v2.05? :3
03-17-2013, 01:02 PM #35
uch1ha
Keeper
Originally posted by REBUG
nice!

hey about that brick..

on my second ps3, on 3.55 REX and tryed to go on DEX.

in rebug toolbox i changed debug menu type to DEX. i did not change system mode or XMB operation mode. when i reboot, i get RSOD.

i have tryed to install OFW 3.55 and alot of other CFW with no luck.

im on 4.21 rex > DEX on 3 ps3, and its working good. but i have found no fix for the second one with the RSOD.

DT say its a easy fix, but i have not heard from him.

i also tryed to go in to FSM but it wont reboot. it just starts normal. maybe i have the wrongf files on USB.

do you know of any fix? or what files i need to enter FSM? then i can fix it.

ok because i have just returned to the ps3 seen last weekend after 2 years I'm really not sure about the whole dex and cex thing which im still tryna wrap my head around. so from what i understand is you have 3 ps3s? one legit two is bricked and three is on 4.21 rex>dex? the brick on the second ps3 is a rsod? from my findings, have you tried using the rsod lv2diag.self files factory service mode method? what have you used to enter fsm like what device or dongle?

Originally posted by UserMatched View Post
Does It Work For Rogero 4.31 v2.05? :3

yes as i said im on Rogero 4.30 v2.05. it spoofs to say its 4.31 so yes it does work for this firmware follow my guide in the thread, i just got ni no kuni which was a a bit of a long process to get working though.

The following user thanked uch1ha for this useful post:

PaperBoy
03-17-2013, 01:13 PM #36
Where can i download Japanese games ?.

The following user thanked JOSHY427-_- for this useful post:

PaperBoy
03-17-2013, 01:41 PM #37
uch1ha
Keeper
Originally posted by JOSHY427
Where can i download Japanese games ?.

with psnstuffs tool have a good look, it should have us versions of games eu versions of games and jp versions of games, jp meaning japan

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo