10-13-2014, 06:34 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); (ATTN MODS! If there is anything wrong with my post.. PLEASE feel free to message me before taking any drastic measures. if you know how Netcheat works you'd understand that this DLL is not independently run.. nor does a NetCheatList file ".ncl" which both of these can ONLY be ran through the program Netcheat)

This is my very first time creating a plugin for Netcheat.. Typically I just use the offsets I find and just load and save those.. The plugin is still in beta and I could really use someone with C# knowledge to be my guide on how to fix it.. I will include the offsets for the game and all I request in return is credit if used in any tools or posted elsewhere..
From what I have seen looking into this I am the first to release this stuff publicly for those who don't know how to do so.. If I need to provide anything else feel free to ask.. I plan on adding more things.. only reason I am releasing it without it being completely done is because its 2 AM and I want sleep.

RAR including NetCheatPS3, aswell as NCL file and Plugin. Aswell as HOW TO USE.txt:

You must login or register to view this content.

UPDATESad Awesome

V4.5
Contains a fix for NetCheat errors. The NetCheat host site has expired and so the updater is unable to connect to it. I have added a "NETCHEAT FIX.bat" file to my folder.. all it does is edit the host file to change the websites IP address to localhost (127.0.0.1). The NetCheat.exe will not work otherwise.. Here is the source for the Bat file if you'd like to take a look: You must login or register to view this content.

V4.0
Fixed LVL 99.. Now works.. text on the plugin says how to use it!. Added drive lock. Whenever your drive runs out it will instantly be back up at 5! Fixed only bug Ive known there to be.

V3.0
Changed some code to fix some bugs..
Added Level 99
Tried modifying AP to no avail.. If someone could tell me what the max AP possible is.. I'd apprecate it. Aswell as max for other stats!

V 2.0:
Made checkboxes look like buttons. Seems Sleek compared to checkboxes..
Munny is still toggled with the button but should now work without issue
Infinite HP and MP now work free from each other with no issues!
Thank you ๖ۣۜLelouch for help in fixing these items! Smile

Bugs:
1: sometimes netcheat decides not to toggle the constant write when checked or unchecked.

IF POSTED ELSEWHERE PLEASE GIVE CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE
Last edited by x66dme66x ; 10-20-2014 at 01:01 AM. Reason: Required Update!

The following user thanked x66dme66x for this useful post:

Kronoaxis
10-17-2014, 09:47 PM #11
Originally posted by MagicMickey View Post
Pff great seems my ps3 system is stuck now. Or did I miss some progress?

Is it risky?
No, in the worst case, you could need to reinstall your firmware

Ye.. It won't let me.

I have never had any issues with CCAPI :P.. you just install the pkg on your PS3.. itll ask you to restart.. After that you should be all set :O
10-17-2014, 10:16 PM #12
MagicMickey
I defeated!
Originally posted by x66dme66x View Post
I have never had any issues with CCAPI :P.. you just install the pkg on your PS3.. itll ask you to restart.. After that you should be all set :O

I did all that. The only thing I didn't do it is created folders in the usb did you did that?
Well my only solution is to get out the hard drive and back it up on the pc.

Edit: I'm also using the same cfw Rebug 4.46 cex and qa flag enabled. Might try tommorow replace hdd.
Oh but I got with the cobra function on it I guess.
The final conclusion: I did swap my hdd and got my data back. I better now just play safe.
Last edited by MagicMickey ; 10-18-2014 at 11:15 PM.
10-20-2014, 01:01 AM #13
UPDATE 4.5! Required for Netcheat to work! Please check updates on OP for explanation!
11-05-2014, 01:01 AM #14
Kronoaxis
You talkin to me?
(ATTN MODS! If there is anything wrong with my post.. PLEASE feel free to message me before taking any drastic measures. if you know how Netcheat works you'd understand that this DLL is not independently run.. nor does a NetCheatList file ".ncl" which both of these can ONLY be ran through the program Netcheat)

This is my very first time creating a plugin for Netcheat.. Typically I just use the offsets I find and just load and save those.. The plugin is still in beta and I could really use someone with C# knowledge to be my guide on how to fix it.. I will include the offsets for the game and all I request in return is credit if used in any tools or posted elsewhere..
From what I have seen looking into this I am the first to release this stuff publicly for those who don't know how to do so.. If I need to provide anything else feel free to ask.. I plan on adding more things.. only reason I am releasing it without it being completely done is because its 2 AM and I want sleep.

RAR including NetCheatPS3, aswell as NCL file and Plugin. Aswell as HOW TO USE.txt:

You must login or register to view this content.

UPDATESad Awesome

V4.5
Contains a fix for NetCheat errors. The NetCheat host site has expired and so the updater is unable to connect to it. I have added a "NETCHEAT FIX.bat" file to my folder.. all it does is edit the host file to change the websites IP address to localhost (127.0.0.1). The NetCheat.exe will not work otherwise.. Here is the source for the Bat file if you'd like to take a look: You must login or register to view this content.

V4.0
Fixed LVL 99.. Now works.. text on the plugin says how to use it!. Added drive lock. Whenever your drive runs out it will instantly be back up at 5! Fixed only bug Ive known there to be.

V3.0
Changed some code to fix some bugs..
Added Level 99
Tried modifying AP to no avail.. If someone could tell me what the max AP possible is.. I'd apprecate it. Aswell as max for other stats!

V 2.0:
Made checkboxes look like buttons. Seems Sleek compared to checkboxes..
Munny is still toggled with the button but should now work without issue
Infinite HP and MP now work free from each other with no issues!
Thank you ๖ۣۜLelouch for help in fixing these items! Smile

Bugs:
1: sometimes netcheat decides not to toggle the constant write when checked or unchecked.

IF POSTED ELSEWHERE PLEASE GIVE CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

These are better: You must login or register to view this content.

Decided to go ahead and find mods for people looking to make tools for the game for BLUS/BLES/BLJM since "someone" here doesn't want others to enjoy these. ^_^
11-29-2014, 08:27 PM #15

Could you use these to make a starter save possibly?

One on each of the modes (normal critical proud) with upgraded stats and items?
12-03-2014, 03:05 PM #16
xRemy
Haxor!
Very nice and quick release!
Thanks very much for this man!
12-07-2014, 07:42 PM #17
Hi there, I can't connect to my PS3 with Netcheat 4.37 or 4.40 versions. My PS3 is 4.46 cex, I chose that option but it still would not connect the only thing that is connecting CCAPI when I cheated FIFA 15 career money.

I am sure i missing a file in the setup, your pkg has loads of cheats, all i want is level 99 and loads of money for the critical level of Kingdom Hearts 2.5 game.

So could you help me with the netcheat files or how to change level and money hex files in CCAPI

Thank you very much
12-07-2014, 09:39 PM #18
T0ngan
Do a barrel roll!
1) You need to debug the kingdom2.self in order to use Tmapi.

2) You need to replace the PS3Lib.dll in netcheats folder with the 2.60 PS3Lib.dll to use Ccapi 2.60
12-10-2014, 07:39 PM #19
Still having issues on switching out the kingdom key for any other weapon what am i doing wrong?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo