10-13-2014, 06:34 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); (ATTN MODS! If there is anything wrong with my post.. PLEASE feel free to message me before taking any drastic measures. if you know how Netcheat works you'd understand that this DLL is not independently run.. nor does a NetCheatList file ".ncl" which both of these can ONLY be ran through the program Netcheat)

This is my very first time creating a plugin for Netcheat.. Typically I just use the offsets I find and just load and save those.. The plugin is still in beta and I could really use someone with C# knowledge to be my guide on how to fix it.. I will include the offsets for the game and all I request in return is credit if used in any tools or posted elsewhere..
From what I have seen looking into this I am the first to release this stuff publicly for those who don't know how to do so.. If I need to provide anything else feel free to ask.. I plan on adding more things.. only reason I am releasing it without it being completely done is because its 2 AM and I want sleep.

RAR including NetCheatPS3, aswell as NCL file and Plugin. Aswell as HOW TO USE.txt:

You must login or register to view this content.

UPDATESad Awesome

V4.5
Contains a fix for NetCheat errors. The NetCheat host site has expired and so the updater is unable to connect to it. I have added a "NETCHEAT FIX.bat" file to my folder.. all it does is edit the host file to change the websites IP address to localhost (127.0.0.1). The NetCheat.exe will not work otherwise.. Here is the source for the Bat file if you'd like to take a look: You must login or register to view this content.

V4.0
Fixed LVL 99.. Now works.. text on the plugin says how to use it!. Added drive lock. Whenever your drive runs out it will instantly be back up at 5! Fixed only bug Ive known there to be.

V3.0
Changed some code to fix some bugs..
Added Level 99
Tried modifying AP to no avail.. If someone could tell me what the max AP possible is.. I'd apprecate it. Aswell as max for other stats!

V 2.0:
Made checkboxes look like buttons. Seems Sleek compared to checkboxes..
Munny is still toggled with the button but should now work without issue
Infinite HP and MP now work free from each other with no issues!
Thank you ๖ۣۜLelouch for help in fixing these items! Smile

Bugs:
1: sometimes netcheat decides not to toggle the constant write when checked or unchecked.

IF POSTED ELSEWHERE PLEASE GIVE CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE
Last edited by x66dme66x ; 10-20-2014 at 01:01 AM. Reason: Required Update!

The following user thanked x66dme66x for this useful post:

Kronoaxis
12-10-2014, 11:43 PM #20
T0ngan
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by matthewxmendoza View Post
Still having issues on switching out the kingdom key for any other weapon what am i doing wrong?

Most likely the weapon is maxed out, and your trying to change weapons, but your inventory is maxed out of that particluar item,

Open up ProDG debugger and search for "FF" change them to "FE" that can help... had the same problem... now its all good now
12-16-2014, 02:41 PM #21
A_Gen_Fiasco
Bounty hunter
Make for ccapi 2.60?

The following user thanked A_Gen_Fiasco for this useful post:

Jakex09
12-16-2014, 05:32 PM #22
Sorry, where is the file kingdom hearts 2.5 HD.ncl?

Thanks
02-24-2020, 12:05 AM #23
Please stop being complete assholes by hiding links only to registered users.
I wasted 5 minutes of my life inserting fake email addresses and going back and forth pages just so you can have another fake user in your list.

PLEASE STOP
- The Internet

btw, this isnt' 2010 anymore, seriously, stop.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo