02-26-2015, 12:07 AM #1
MeatSMurderer
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Update: I updated the spoofers to use R2 of ITA's fix. This patch is much cleaner and may/may not reduce any ban risk. As always, sign in at your own risk!

If anyone is feeling adventurous I've made a proper 4.70 spoofer for 4.46 and 4.65. This is not a VSH swap, this was made patching the original Rebug VSHs with ITA's fix and works on both CEX and DEX. Cobra and WebMAN both work 100% with this spoofer. I cannot guarantee that you won't get banned, if you don't want to take that risk then don't sign in!

No fancy installers, manual install I'm afraid.
MAKE A BACKUP BEFORE OVERWRITING THE FILES!!!

1) Open Rebug Toolbox, switch to normal mode, disable Cobra and reboot.
2) Copy the "VSH" and "REBUG"* folders from the "dev_rebug" folder into "/dev_rebug/" or "/dev_blind/", overwriting the original files.
3) Reboot and switch back to Rebug mode. If you want to enable Cobra do it now, then reboot again and you're done.
Sign in at your own risk...

*4.46.1 spoofer doesn't have a "REBUG" folder.

You must login or register to view this content.

Last edited by MeatSMurderer ; 02-28-2015 at 11:46 PM. Reason: Updated both spoofers to use R2 of the ITA fix.

The following 14 users say thank you to MeatSMurderer for this useful post:

5HT, Baby Cakes, Cameron.., carma66, f513979, FreddieW94, Inspire., Paddiwak87, Sluekid, SynergyAzur, xAskYouModz, xHostModer, xXRULAYXx, ZackFairFF7X

The following 3 users groaned at MeatSMurderer for this awful post:

_HURT_, SONYS✮NIGHTMARE, x00
03-01-2015, 12:27 AM #110
Baby Cakes
NextGenUpdate Elite
ok i didn't use the cobra pkg files just the vsh and when i get on bo2 it freezes and just stays at the loading screen is this because i didn't use the cobra folder?
03-01-2015, 01:14 AM #111
xXRULAYXx
Gym leader
Are you jesus Not Bad
03-01-2015, 01:19 AM #112
Baby Cakes
NextGenUpdate Elite
ok i didn't use the cobra pkg files just the csh folder and when i get on bo2 it freezes and just stays at the loading screen is this because i didn't use the cobra folder? should i use the cobra folder to or no because my ps3 is spoofed to 4.70 and it works online it just the game that keeps loading and freezing
03-01-2015, 02:29 AM #113
MeatSMurderer
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Baby
ok i didn't use the cobra pkg files just the csh folder and when i get on bo2 it freezes and just stays at the loading screen is this because i didn't use the cobra folder? should i use the cobra folder to or no because my ps3 is spoofed to 4.70 and it works online it just the game that keeps loading and freezing

If Cobra is enabled then you need the stage2 files in the Rebug folder but if it's disabled it shouldn't be a problem since they're never loaded. I just disabled Cobra to test and it didn't freeze. I'm using the original disc with a debug MP eboot with just anti-ban.
03-01-2015, 05:53 AM #114
gtownsbadass
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Baby
I am on dex i did everything right and kept freezing my ps3 so i had to re install my cfw i don't trust this after that

ok no disrespect but here is my thing if it was a cid stealer then the ps3 would have to connect to the internet to actually send the psid back to him and if it is freezing and saying file file system is corrupt then that means it cant connect to the internet so how then would it benefit him because the ps3 cant send the cid back to him. NOT SAYING IT AINT OR EVEN THAT IT DOES WORK.
03-01-2015, 06:48 AM #115
ANARCHY_MODZ
Bounty hunter
Curious, is the Cobra included file stuff actually needed for Cobra to function? Are they patched Rebug, or ripped from ITA CFW?

I'd rather not replace it if not necessary, but so far this is the only spoof that for me that has worked, shown 4.70, and not crashed and froze to hell (especially on DEX). I'd just rather not replace Cobra if not necessary.

Besides, I have something else that mods those files as well.
03-01-2015, 02:15 PM #116
MeatSMurderer
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by MODZ View Post
Curious, is the Cobra included file stuff actually needed for Cobra to function? Are they patched Rebug, or ripped from ITA CFW?

I'd rather not replace it if not necessary, but so far this is the only spoof that for me that has worked, shown 4.70, and not crashed and froze to hell (especially on DEX). I'd just rather not replace Cobra if not necessary.

Besides, I have something else that mods those files as well.

Yes it is required. The Cobra stage2 contains hashes for the vsh files, when you modify the vsh you have to update the hash or Cobra will not work.
03-01-2015, 03:30 PM #117
Worked perfectly. Followed all the steps and I FINALLY can sign into PSN.
Currently on REBUG D-REX 4.65.2, webMAN works, Cobra functions work.
Hopefully I won't get banned, thank you very much MeatSMurderer and good luck to everyone who also tries that!
03-02-2015, 12:25 AM #118
ANARCHY_MODZ
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by MeatSMurderer View Post
Yes it is required. The Cobra stage2 contains hashes for the vsh files, when you modify the vsh you have to update the hash or Cobra will not work.

What is it using to compute the hash?

I could probably hex edit the hash in, but it is not a standard hash that I'm aware of.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo